Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Hindustan times article on IPKKND -From serious t (Page 5)

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I think the CVs need to take this as a wake-up call. This, and the TRPs. I love the show to bits, but there has to be progression! I, for one, was very disappointed with yesterday's episode. After such an epic Heer-Ranjha performance, the CVs need to show some ArHi closeness, some trust building. Instead they're trying to throw Snake into the mix again and cause even more MU.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabra

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Black_Paradize

frankly speaking thts the truth...CVs have spoiled the charachters and tht i feared 2 months ago already when i saw arnav serving the food to the guests... and then the ohh so sensitive but yet daring khushi turned into a brat...thts so true...this is the time CVs shd take a notice now instead of us bashing the article.

Definitely a wake up call for the CV's. Guess most of us have been saying that time and again.
abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mistiix3

I think the CVs need to take this as a wake-up call. This, and the TRPs. I love the show to bits, but there has to be progression! I, for one, was very disappointed with yesterday's episode. After such an epic Heer-Ranjha performance, the CVs need to show some ArHi closeness, some trust building. Instead they're trying to throw Snake into the mix again and cause even more MU.

For the story to progress, Shyam's inclusion has to be there na? The dumb villian that he is..HE needs to do something really constructive so that it leads to Arnav knowing about Shyam.. We still haven't seen the episode.. I think the precap has a lot more to it.. But yes. progression is slow..Its progressing for sure now..Coz atleast in anger Khushi is asking all valid questions to Arnav and he answers too ( a teeny meeny bit) going by the SBS.. Lets only hope for the better from today..

.Sia.

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
CV last to last week so gaye
last week was nice! they woke up!
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
tfs .. CV plz back up
pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
sadly have to agree ...

mayad

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mayad Senior Member
mayad
mayad

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Exactly! This is what the majority of the forum has been saying! The CVs are fully responsible for the ratings today and this article is dead on! Only reason the show is not dropping further is because of the loyal fan following! Folks we have to support the show but also hold the CVs accountable for responsible characterization! No way will the character of ASR act like they are portraying him recently and that's where the problem really exists!
Khushi's character is reactive to ASR so focus must be on his development primarily! The rest will follow because Sanaya is a very good actor and she will shine!
I am not a writer but I know what I like and what got me hooked on the show! Barun is HOT but that's not  the only reason I watch the show! It must have substance and that has been lacking lately!

I continue to hope that things will change because the majority of posts on the forum have very valid concerns and are not necessarily all negative! Critisium is essential to growth and we cannot just say "all is well because he looked HOT!" Well we can say that because it is true but let's give more meaningful feedback to ensure that we continue to see His Hotness for a long time as ASR!

Sorry but I had to say this! I can see the tomatoes coming!Wink

Go to top