Hindustan times article on IPKKND -From serious t - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sanayasen

dis article was posted earlier too..and dat tym also i agreed wid it, nothing wrong in wat she has written..ipkknd did turn into some comedy  show where little doses of intensity were given once a week or once in every 2 weeks ...now dey r recovering,dere is some seriousness around but i fear khushi wud be back at her comic best n destroy d intensity like b4, and im not excited to see  her goofing around and making a fool of herself, rather i need to see d track move forward n less comedy !!! so i agree wid d article ...:)

I so so hope this time she does not forget this confrontation and go back to her goofy self..Yes its essential she is herself, always bounce back after any tough situation and all that..But she definitely needs to stop here and get her answers from her darling hubby Arnav.
Originally posted by Elysia

TFS. Gotta agree with the article.

Welcome! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by ashy924

thanks for sharing

Welcome!~
Thanks for the share!
My feeling is filler episode cannot harm the image of our hero Arnav or bubbly Khushi. Yes they should keep Arnav character as ASR but with soft and kind heart. Who used get moved by Khushi's tears. Otherside khushi same bubbly but bit serious with her relation as she is married now. Kind, caring and soft as before. Now she has become very annoying. I love the magic of Fire and Water..Arnav..(fire) but as soon as Khushi..(water) splash on him he is cool. That is the magic we need now. Comedy once in blue moon ok, not everyday. That is ruining the main story. Now the story should totally focus on
Arnav-Khushi's relation, trust, love, belief
Arnav-Shyam's face off, (catching Shyam red-handed)
Shyam-Khushi..(slapping or giving shyam a piece of mind)
Anjali- Arnav..beautiful bonding of brother and sister
Payal-Khushi..beautiful bonding
Akash-Arnav..beautiful understanding and bonding
All these bonding needed for future track
Shashi ..Arnav..bonding
CVs should start focusing on all these relation. I am sure little bit they give TRP will increase and manitain the magic. Yes our Hero Arnav is not a regular hero, I am glad that first time a male lead with all shades including grey shade and Barun potraying it just mind-blowing.
On the other hand I don't agree with this article.IPK is totally different show so it has to different from all way. This is best show everEdited by barun_arnav - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ati-cha

I dont judge my serial based on someone else's opinions, I love IPKKND and im sticking to it through thick and thin, jealous F**ke** F**k off. dun give a sh*t about them๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ
bottom line:
IPKKND ROCKS AND I DONT CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK ABOUT IT, I LOVE IT AND THIS FACT IS NOT GONNA CHANGE, so haters buzz off๐Ÿ˜ก

Bingo!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ IPKKND rocks and always will! There is no show like ours.. Otherwise how do u explain the huge fan base it boasts even when the episodes haven't been to our liking sometimes? No matter what the plot, its got such seriously versatile actors who put in their hardwork and time just to entertain us. Not a simple feat na?  We love our show and our cast!โญ๏ธ
Originally posted by chaitra2011

Bingo!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ IPKKND rocks and always will! There is no show like ours.. Otherwise how do u explain the huge fan base it boasts even when the episodes haven't been to our liking sometimes? No matter what the plot, its got such seriously versatile actors who put in their hardwork and time just to entertain us. Not a simple feat na?  We love our show and our cast!โญ๏ธ

true 100 taka๐Ÿ˜‰
we should never judge our beloved show in the light of other's POV, proud to be an IPKKNDian๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by barun_arnav

Thanks for the share!
My feeling is filler episode cannot harm the image of our hero Arnav or bubbly Khushi. Yes they should keep Arnav character as ASR but with soft and kind heart. Who used get moved by Khushi's tears. Otherside khushi same bubbly but bit serious with her relation as she is married now. Kind, caring and soft as before. Now she has become very annoying. I love the magic of Fire and Water..Arnav..(fire) but as soon as Khushi..(water) splash on him he is cool. That is the magic we need now. Comedy once in blue moon ok, not everyday. That is ruining the main story. Now the story should totally focus on
Arnav-Khushi's relation, trust, love, belief
Arnav-Shyam's face off, (catching Shyam red-handed)
Shyam-Khushi..(slapping or giving shyam a piece of mind)
Anjali- Arnav..beautiful bonding of brother and sister
Payal-Khushi..beautiful bonding
Akash-Arnav..beautiful understanding and bonding
All these bonding needed for future track
Shashi ..Arnav..bonding
CVs should start focusing on all these relation. I am sure little bit they give TRP will increase and manitain the magic. Yes our Hero Arnav is not a regular hero, I am glad that first time a male lead with all shades including grey shade and Barun potraying it just mind-blowing.

Welcome!๐Ÿ˜Š Loved the way you have put forth your views.. We need that magic back truly..Thats what got us hooked to this unique show.. ..Its definitely there but with a certain amount of inconsistency after the marriage happened...Old magic come back sooon! Barun is the dark horse as Gul said in her interview and they have maintained that till date.. It needs to get back that consistency thats it.. But all said and done, this is a beautiful show and we all love it no matter what! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Ati-cha

true 100 taka๐Ÿ˜‰
we should never judge our beloved show in the light of other's POV, proud to be an IPKKNDian๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Me too! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by arsh_sp

this week we had the heer ranjha act which was really great...if the artcle is about the whole week then i have to disagree with the article...was the heer ranjha act predictable? and was it comedy..really? our anti dark her is still the way he is..i would have been happy if the article came about the story not moving ahead

I SOO WISH OTHERS WERE AS SENSIBLE AS U R

Originally posted by bella39

TFS ๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome!๐Ÿ˜Š