Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brave001 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i have made myself clear, this is a war go and fulfill my challenge then come and talk mai kahi bhag nahi jaungi, bhag to tumhari frnd gayi hai that poor scaared kitten, if u can get her here and made her write again then I will accept my defeat
TeDylove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: flora212

Chandni meri latest besharmi update jara dekhna.

well done nafi...i am sure our great great stalker enjoy it.. i think she is faint now reading after that...🤣🤣
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ohh.. C'mon how cheap u can get vahbiz.. Now u have problem with vivian's onscreen romance too.. Why don't u become the heroine of 'kathputli' then??
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tumhe koi kam nahi he kya, jalang ho rahi hai! R u jelous, tum ridz ki piche kiu pari ho...humse baat karo? Ek member chali gayi..iske matlab yeh nahi he ki we r weak. Apne kam se kam rakho...or ha mene kuch gana lekha tha, i mean u can go to moo thread.
TeDylove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Brave001

i have made myself clear, this is a war go and fulfill my challenge then come and talk mai kahi bhag nahi jaungi, bhag to tumhari frnd gayi hai that poor scaared kitten, if u can get her here and made her write again then I will accept my defeat

tum andhi ho kya...tumhe kitni bar batoo ki ridz kabhi update nahi karti..update hum log karte he and we r here..to talk with u...and u want me update here..i am happly update on abhiya passion...with romance...and also so much hott seen..
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cccppp

<font size="4">well done nafi...i am sure our great great stalker enjoy it.. i think she is faint now reading after that...</font>🤣🤣

lagta hai mer update parne ki baad dimag ghum gayi hai isliya ulta sidha bate kar rahi hai.
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Brave001

i'm making ourselves clear now.. Get one thing straight.. Ridz hardly updates the ff. It's the readers who update it..
If u don't wanna run away 4m here.. Fine.. Stay here.. It's a free country..
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Shiva.

i really liked your English part🤣 it is worse then hello hi bye bye aunty atleast she can connetct one to another but here there is no wire to connect everything is lose character like this psycho person.😳

banu , this person is just seeking attention,and close this forum. 😵look at the writing, and i think u will agree with me.

Brave01 , Vabhiz or her chamchi.You have barked in the wrong place.Isn't that your "Dhi" 's fav sentence.😆

Edited by Siberian_Pigeon - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Siberian_Pigeon

banu , this person is just seeking attention,and close this forum. 😵look at the writing, and i think u will agree with me.

Brave01 , Vabhiz or her chamchi.You have barked in the wrong place.Isn't that your "Dhi" 's fav sentence.😆

trying to play the old trick ha😆 this person is pure jealous of those who is a good writer, hence; he/she cannot digest that fact and wants to take revenge by talking nonsense. lol her di is sure one hell of a chudail.
TeDylove thumbnail
hey please note down our all ID tuhme hate pms bhejne ke liye chahiye honge na...

and pls write down bez i know now u have eyes problems with memory problems too...agar bhul gaye to pms kese send karoge...or ab tak to hamne esi kuch besharmi ki zyada hadd par nahi ki par lgta he abb ye bhi karna padega DP thread me...