Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The RSV Club #2 bin tere,koi khalish hai hawa mein (Page 37)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
to stop VirMan fans from complaining about how slow their track is moving, the cvs made virat tapkofy in her room at midnightROFLROFL
I'm sure now no one will complain that theyre slowROFLROFL they suddenly moved 50 levels ahead of where they wereROFLROFL

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

movie review of housefull 2
Housefull 2: A compelled laughter

Desires and wants are the addictives that can amplify gluttony to an extent where integrity is shrouded by the counterfeit of spuriousness. Such is the movieHousefull 2 which is produced and directed by Sajid Khan after the pretense commercial success of Housefull 1.

The story revolves around the three fathers who yearn for well-heeled spouses for their three daughters. Each son-in-law pretends to be the wealthiest one. Apiece character is phony, dodgy and on the blink, however, none of them can countenance each other but each of them dwell in the same house. There is no storyline attached in the movie but doesn't promise a laugh riot throughout the movie other than few good punches that kept the spectators enthralling.

Some perplexing sequences amalgamated in the movie were amusing if not a hoot. But the item song "Anarkali Disco Chali" of Malaika Arora and "Papa Toh Band Bajayein" which is an adaptation of Australian DJ and Melissa Kool's "We Speak No Americano" was mass appealing but doesn't form the whole of entertainment package. The chemistry between the actors was good enough especially between Akshay Kumar and John Abraham, however, John's effortful acting does not make the grade to entertain the spectators whereas Shreyas Talpade's acting deftness could have been better if it was efficiently employed, while Ritesh Deshmukh's adroitness over acting was neat and reasonably good. As far as the three beauties are concerned namely Asin, Jaqueline Fernandes, Zarine Khan and Shazhan movie review of housefull 2Padamsee, their acting dexterity is quite good but a room for improvement is needed. The veteran Rishi Kapoor and Randhir Kapoor along with the disco dancer Mithun Chakrabortyproved best of their acting dexterousness in the movie.

The direction and the cinematography have scored an average along with an average screenplay, as the transition in the scenes do not sail you through the movie smoothly due to its unfinished touch. Due to the frail content and not so comical gags, the film's overall projection towards the spectators at a certain stage is comparable to a Tom and Jerry series but has managed to maintain that balance by not making it a chaos while the plot gets unfurled progressively. 

The film has endeavored to entertain the audience with a half baked script and content encompassed with average gags which has consistently maintained the standard of compulsory laughter that was evident in Housefull 1 and now to an extent in Housefull 2 as well.  This movie has propelled to pioneer a new genre of "forced comedy" though not much appealing but can be entertaining if one has got nothing enjoyable to do this weekend.

IF always gives bad reviews to movies that do wellLOL
everywhere i checked it has good reviewsSmile hopefully its better than the first that was just cheapSleepy there were simply too many G jokesSleepy
Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
My mum called maatey a kaani Party Party
I love my mummyROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StrongHope

My mum called maatey a kaani Party Party
I love my mummyROFLROFLROFL
i love your mom too. ROFLROFL

Edited by shubhsArti - 08 April 2012 at 10:05pm
.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer to say 'I do' today!

Monday, April 09, 2012 | 12:22:11 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 165 Comments
Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer to say 'I do' today!

Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget to tie the knot in a very low key affair...

Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget, who scorched the small screen as Dr.Armaan Malik and Dr.Ridhima, on the popular show ' Dill Mill Gayye' will transform their reel romance to real romance and will tie the knot today.

Karan Singh Grover was earlier married toShraddha Nigam but filed for divorce in Decemebr 2009. Sources confirm that the ceremony will be a very low key affair and is expected to be conducted either in Goregaon, where Jennifer Winget resides or at Versova , Karan's residence. The couple are tight lipped about the details and want to keep it a hush hush affair.. The attendance will be limited to only family members and very close knit friends.

India Forums would like to wish the happy couple a very blissful married life ahead!
Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
there are a lot of things i truly want to say about Karan Jennifer but since they are married now wish them a happy married lifeLOL

.SA.

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
hey Rubu Hug 
Pak pohoch gayi??Big smile

Edited by shubhsArti - 09 April 2012 at 9:20pm

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
review of every show by MN fansLOL

Originally posted by Debolina.

Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

Originally posted by Debolina.

Tanu dekhti hai IPK etc etc show jab uska mood off hota hai, woh kya hai ki comedy circus only twice a week aata hai, baaki dino key liye tanu ka bandobast hai yeh LOL

Thumbs UpROFL

ab she will become gopi bahu LOL sbs mein they r showingLOL

HAIN??????????? Stern Smile *gulps* *Indian tv* D'oh

Originally posted by annie07

Infiniti mall...jahan "jigar ka tukda" rehta hai, mera nahi kisi aur ka...Wink

*CRINGEEE* Dead Dead Dead Dead I HATE INFINITI KEY ESCALATORS! 

Originally posted by myownarea

i dnt watch anything on TV... :((

i like no show at all... i saw so many shows...sabka ek - do epi ke baad i get bored...

Bade Acche - Over dramatic...
have seen only the one big *trp garnering* episode LOL
ewww Dead no offence LOL LOL tanu ne mujhe dikhaya Angry *glares at tanu* LOL

DEK - I cant stand the leads
have seen only 3 epis...tthe girl Angry

have to catch up, beech mein off track ho gaya tha, abhi back on track aying. priyal cant act but ashish can, and he has an interesting role in an otherwise blah show.

HD - The male leads and story puts me off...
sadly male lead , uske aage mein gayee nahi

zindagi mein kabhi nahi dekha meine, except for one or two scenes before switching the channel off immediately 

Parvarish - Too much drama
havent seen LOL
haven't seen it either, but heard its good Confused pata nahi...

Pavitra rishta - Hiten ( my one time fav, has lost his charm)
i dint even kno hiten was in PR *clueless muh*
my phaberet show Tongue cant live without it LOL

Diya aur Baati - So slow it puts me to sleep...
dont watch AT ALL LOL
errr, what??

Ek hazaron mein - Virat - Manvi is ok...but the Jeevika
 girl is beyond my understanding...typical g maata...
I like virat manvi ...par over all ,,patah nahi, on n off on n off on n off...
on and off , on and off, behnas were good before, then they got OTT, abhi maya scares me , uff these SGish third angles.

Na bole tum - its good in parts... but at times i get put off my female lead...
 this has to be the best of the lot for me,,esp for mohan n nanhi n guru..
even I have a bone to pick with megha..I cant connect to her 90 pct of the time..hmmp.
only show i bother to catch regularly. light hearted hai, filhaal...mohan-nanhi-guru... recently megha went off track, but before she was good, MUCH better compared to SP channel ki leads...

nothing else to watch...so i stick to DID and IPL...
 IPL rockss!!
which reminds me aaj Mumbai vs deccan! GO MUMBAI Party , but no sachin i guess :(

i simply love this two girls...Mohena and Rajasmitha...
 surprise hai, par mujhe rajasmitha bhi achi nahi lagthi LOL
surprise hai, mujhe koi bhi ITNA accha nahi lagta, ROFL i mean previous seasons had better contestants LOL i like pradeep thoda bahut

other on and off shows

sajda - recently...yeh bhi avyein show hai...i like shaleen is liye kabhi kabhi glimpses...
CID n Crime Patrol : my daadi watches Stern Smile
Adalat
Comedy Circus

Originally posted by myownarea

But IPL i m trying to catch up...atleast Mumbai matches...

I dnt knw y ppl make such a big cry over commercialization...cmon everything is same these days...

Werent commonwealth the same...
Commercialization is like a word that people seem to use on anything and everything. In fact, its irrelevant to associate it with IPL because it started off as a commercialized enterprise and its not wrong either!! Waise I dont give a damn what people say, I like IPL *stubborn muh*

i think problem commercialization sey zyaada T20 format sey problem hai, old school people, test loving, dont believe in T20s and hence find IPL nonsensical for promoting T20 , and say yeh bhi koi cricket hai LOL... because normal national cricket has become commercialized, all the sports have infact, (except for tennis IMOLOL) , esp football, all year these guys play for clubs and hardly play couple of friendly in the name of national football, apart from the WC n Euro, cricket toh at least has tours, i just wished more countries played it

our opinions are the same about ehmmbh, jeevika is too gunjanishWackoWacko they kinda killed jeevika for me when she kicked manvi out of her house and since then she hasn't done anything to redeem itLOL  especially since manvi got another attack due to herThumbs Down but she was cute before marriageSmile
yet i still like VirIka,LOL especially viren he's a cutiepieEmbarrassedLOL i realize now its not SG that i hated its the people playing themLOL every time i see IPL i think of IPKKNDLOL

Go to top