Originally posted by: StrongHope

My mum called maatey a kaani 🥳 🥳
I love my mummy🤣🤣🤣

i love your mom too. 🤣🤣
Edited by shubhsArti - 12 years ago
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer to say 'I do' today!

Monday, April 09, 2012 | 12:22:11 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    165 Comments
Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer to say 'I do' today!

Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget to tie the knot in a very low key affair...

Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget, who scorched the small screen as Dr.Armaan Malik and Dr.Ridhima, on the popular show ' Dill Mill Gayye' will transform their reel romance to real romance and will tie the knot today.

Karan Singh Grover was earlier married toShraddha Nigam but filed for divorce in Decemebr 2009. Sources confirm that the ceremony will be a very low key affair and is expected to be conducted either in Goregaon, where Jennifer Winget resides or at Versova , Karan's residence. The couple are tight lipped about the details and want to keep it a hush hush affair.. The attendance will be limited to only family members and very close knit friends.

India Forums would like to wish the happy couple a very blissful married life ahead!
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
there are a lot of things i truly want to say about Karan Jennifer but since they are married now wish them a happy married life😆

.SA. thumbnail
hey Rubu 🤗 
Pak pohoch gayi??😃
Edited by shubhsArti - 12 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
review of every show by MN fans😆

Originally posted by: Debolina.

HAIN??????????? 😳 *gulps* *Indian tv* 

*CRINGEEE* 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 I HATE INFINITI KEY ESCALATORS! 

i think problem commercialization sey zyaada T20 format sey problem hai, old school people, test loving, dont believe in T20s and hence find IPL nonsensical for promoting T20 , and say yeh bhi koi cricket hai 😆... because normal national cricket has become commercialized, all the sports have infact, (except for tennis IMO😆) , esp football, all year these guys play for clubs and hardly play couple of friendly in the name of national football, apart from the WC n Euro, cricket toh at least has tours, i just wished more countries played it

our opinions are the same about ehmmbh, jeevika is too gunjanish they kinda killed jeevika for me when she kicked manvi out of her house and since then she hasn't done anything to redeem it😆  especially since manvi got another attack due to her👎🏼 but she was cute before marriage😊
yet i still like VirIka,😆 especially viren he's a cutiepie😳😆 i realize now its not SG that i hated its the people playing them😆 every time i see IPL i think of IPKKND😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubhsArti

hey Rubu 🤗 

Pak pohoch gayi??😃

shubhu🤗 yep we're here😊😊
its been like 7 years😆
.SA. thumbnail
tere post se pata chalta hai hum akele nahi hai jo kisi show se connect nahi ho pa rahe hain. every MNian is going thru same.😆 Edited by shubhsArti - 12 years ago
.SA. thumbnail
aaj itni subah kaise uth gayi Rubu?? Pak mein to sirf 8.30 baje honge na??😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

tere post se pata chalta hai hum akele nahi hai jo kisi show se connect nahi ho pa rahe hain. evert MNian is going thru same.😆

😆 exactly the shows just aren't good anymore
I'm addicted to EHMMBH and got my mum addicted as well😎😆 but i still don't feel the same for NiShal as i felt for AR during MJHT times or even VirMan to MayUr for the matter🤔🤓
i saw DABH anas acts constipated👎🏼🤣🤣
no offence but he's a really weak actor🤔
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

aaj itni subah kaise uth gayi Rubu?? Pak mein to sirf 8.30 baje honge na??😆

thats the thing na I'm not with my parents anymore who have no other daughter to show affection for😆 but here there are a lot of other people around so have to wake up with them👎🏼