Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwaRon_Eternity thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: swaron_crush

Hugs Simmo..
really those page thing is flop now as Tanni and Swayam are cousins then they have pick up this..wth!!!  What a cheap tactics these are!!๐Ÿ˜ก
And lol we are at a place which we hated most..hi5๐Ÿ˜†
but for shan and swaron anything...  

bloody cheapos ...!!!
yeah , we made an a/c FINALLY lolz
absolutely anything !!! ab I wont be a silent reader , will fight for Tannu and SwaRon !! These ppl will never question SS fans unity henceforth !!
Cattleya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRon_Eternity

bloody cheapos ...!!!
yeah , we made an a/c FINALLY lolz
absolutely anything !!! ab I wont be a silent reader , will fight for Tannu and SwaRon !! These ppl will never question SS fans unity henceforth !!

yeah!!! I will be here at least when these cheap haters will bash my swaron!!!  And loving them and admiring them..IF can never be a reason for that..I love them anyways...but  will try to come here and drool over swaron..lolz..๐Ÿ˜†
Kiran_tanolover thumbnail
Originally posted by: marauder

SwaRon fan through and through. My post was not directed to you it was to that reporter of deccan chronicle. Its an old article which was published in deccn chronicle in february. It first cropped up when Shakti was leaving the show but now due to a post made day before yesterday this article has made a way round up here again .

thnx for the information all i heard that dc had an article like that, people are just so insecure at times, i was really pissed coz of dc2012's post.
m also a swaron fan but more a tannu fan..๐Ÿ˜ณ
nice meeting u
Originally posted by: zak231

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4">lol...y ru even bothering to ask for the source???????? of course this is doctored shit by sum set of fans's [swaron haters precisely]lame attempt to upset swaron fans...๐Ÿ˜† ...we both have been on the forum for quite some time now to understand why always newbies create such posts??????????๐Ÿ˜†</font>

I am just passing time๐Ÿ˜‰...I am bored!!!๐Ÿ˜†
..SD.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first of all i want to say sorry to the TM for deviating from the topic but trust me i really wanna cngrlt IF๐Ÿ˜ณ
ooohhh IF and d3 forum, is this a lucky day for u guys or is this a lucky day for u guys, to get more than 3 newbies on a day to worry abt tanu
mrun_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this shit abt tannu n palki is not true at all! :/ :/ :/

ppl who mke sch kinda post r lifeless.. no oda work to do.. jst wanna spread insane rumours! urghhh disgustin
@Swaronmania  - IDK whether this was a friendly welcome or a taunt ... Anyways thanks :)

- Simmi
..SD.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRon_Eternity

@Swaronmania  - IDK whether this was a friendly welcome or a taunt ... Anyways thanks :)

- Simmi

even IDK wat words on my comment made u feel tat its a welcome note๐Ÿ˜ณ, i was simply saying cngrtz to IF n D3 forum for getting new mmbrs and more over tat i noticed now only tat evry newbies are swaron fans. sooo yeeaahhh we r getting more companians here
jaha tak aapne welcum ki baath kar hi li hey toh, now from my side a warm welcome to the D3 forum dear enjoy being here, i'm sure u'll๐Ÿ˜‰

Cattleya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRonmania

even IDK wat words on my comment made u feel tat its a welcome note๐Ÿ˜ณ, i was simply saying cngrtz to IF n D3 forum for getting new mmbrs and more over tat i noticed now only tat evry newbies are swaron fans. sooo yeeaahhh we r getting more companians here
jaha tak aapne welcum ki baath kar hi li hey toh, now from my side a warm welcome to the D3 forum dear enjoy being here, i'm sure u'll๐Ÿ˜‰

sorry to intervene but is it a crime to join IF if you find that people are crossing limits of bashing to your favs...
I am Simmi's friend..we are active on FB..we have a group for swaron..we never liked IF as it's adda of bashing...
if new bies are joining aaj...it doesn't interpret anything...
IDK..but it's kinds discouraging that your fellow swaron lovers are doubting you..but I guess history of IF is so...you must have some reason for that...never mind..
-Mia  
Edited by swaron_crush - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SwaRonmania

lol IDK about the number of Swaron fans over here but I am pretty sure that the true fans over here are quite less ... ,hehehehhe , only if there will be no more issues regarding the fan bases , anyways thanks ... I hope I wont regret it ...

Edited by SwaRon_Eternity - 12 years ago