WTH?? These rumours are unbelievable

Posted: 11 years ago

We are not allowed to post the article source, i have copied pasted the article here. ๐Ÿ˜ก

how can peole just do this...

Love is in the air ?

If the recent buzz of the telly town is to be believed then love is in the air for the queen of controversies aka Palki Malhotra, the creative head of Cinevistas known for their popular youth telly Dill mill Gayye. According to our reliable sources, the lady is smitten by the actor of her Channel V youth daily, dil dosti dance, Shantanu maheshwari, the parallel lead of the show.

palki is so big n linking them together is just so insane...y do people alwaz hav 2 spead this baseless rumors n hurt others...

The two of them are supposedly dating and are seen having a gala time on the sets. Palki is known for sizzling the TV screens with the romance quotient between the leads of her shows and seems that romance has finally made a space in her real life as well.

Shantanu and Palki have been good friends since the beginning of the show and share a great rapport. Even though there is a huge age gap be...tween the two of them but as it's said age is just a number when it comes to love. According to our khabroo on the sets, the love struck duo are very happy together and are planning to announce their relationship very soon.

just coz people hav their fav's that does not mean to such things...

Shantanu is a college lad who was hired in the youth show owing to his cute looks and fabulous dancing skills but as the show progressed, the role of shantanu was extended and the charcter played by him, Swayam was made the lead of the show, with dancing stars Kunwar Amarjeet and Shakti Mohan. No wonder the guy was getting all these favours and is currently being shown as the protagonist of the show very much opposite to what he was signed for.

d red line is sumthing i appriciate...but y get it sumwhere else...

We tried to contact Palki and Shantanu for approval but both remained unavailable for comments. We wish the new couple of Telly town a great future and hope the cupid never leaves their side.

i hope these rumors get clarified soon...
Edited by Kiran_tanolover - 11 years ago
w*f omg is dis true !!!!!!!!Edited by sanidhyaroks - 11 years ago
W*F !! IS THIS REALLY TRUE !!! i think it's not 
Originally posted by kriyansh960

W*F !! IS THIS REALLY TRUE !!! i think it's not 
alisha kaisa hha ๐Ÿค—
if its a rumour den a very good one i must say๐Ÿ˜†kya imagination h...๐Ÿ˜† 
n if its true pyar andha hota hai guys๐Ÿคฃ