Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Is it criticism or creating negetive feeling...

big_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well...Last night I found lots of criticism are taking place in a particular thread (http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2917468) ...But I don't find a single valid reasons as well as logic behind this criticism...I think last day's epi was amazing and gave answer to lots of odds...There was no dragging at all but everything is very much well composed...Every incidents came up with proper logic and washed out all the doubts stored in our mind for last few epis...Before last day's epi, we were busy in discussing how Mohan would come to know about the resort...some said through Nanhi, and some suggested through Karan...But CV keeps it's tradition to remain unpredictable and nonlinear thinking...Also both these ideas were not so logical because how nanhi would know about where Megha's going...Similarly Karan should not be at office on a holiday...So, the way CV showed Mohan getting to know about it is quite realistic and convincing...It has been shown previously that Mohan is the only one who always access those file in most of the time and also keep them according to his necessity... Megha also aware of this thing...That's why she asked Mohan about this file...It's quite normal...So, why r u guys raising ur eyebrows on this incident saying that asking information about file from Mohan is not realistic????? But in this situation, I must say it is quite realistic and convincing...
Next  about Megha's dumbness...Well for few epi we were discussing that CV's gradualy making this character a dumb one...Even I also created a few thread regarding this...But in last epi they showed quite convincingly that why Megha is behaving like this...I've started my career as a page designer in a publishing house and believe me while there was a launching of new Mags or news paper, we didn't have any routine holiday and sometime we had to work on sun day also...Exactly same thing is taking place in Megha's life...She is new to this profession and think that for launching a new Mags needs quite a hard effort...Last day it was shown that she was quite reluctant and unwilling to go to that resort even after pratek constantly insisting her...Now while a boss telling her that this meeting is quite important for the Mag and as she is a dedicated worker then why she is reluctant to do this small thing for the Mag, tehn it obvoiously make u feel to go even in a holiday...He also tells her indirectly that she is preferring party at her home over her works... Now this kind of words obviously acts upon a dedicated and sensible person like Megha...Still she was reluctant and asked her FIL for suggestion and FIL asked her to prefer work over party...It is quite normal...Every people in this situation would do the same as Megha did...So, it's not her dumbness, rather she is the victim of situation...Then at office, she tried to asked Prateek that she would send that file through the security guard...But that creep behaved that due to signal problem he could not hear her voice...Now at this situation what left there for Megha instead of going to that resort to deliver the file...That prateek made her to to go there in such a way that she had no other option...CV showed it in very realistic way...So, making noise that this part doesn't have any logic is merely a oversimplification, I think...
Next is Megha's ignoring of  Mohan's suggestions...Now doesn't it quite obvious if we consider their relationship...The damage Mohan has been done to her life how could we think that she will agreed to his suggestion...We have seen that Mohan saved her from prateek quite a few times...But does Megha know the actual things like us????? Obviously not...That's why those activities of Mohan made her to feel about sometimes as "ajeeb aadmi" or sometimes as "insecure"...She know that Mohan has helped her few times and for this she thanked her, but that doesn't imply that she forget his all previous faults which tormented reputation of her husbands and her family...So her behavior towards Mohan is quite logical...Then Mohan directly asked her not to go there as Prateek's intention is not good...We know he is right...But Megha considered Prerna like her sister and Prateek as her Jijaji which she told Mohan also...Noe if anybody specially whom I don't like asks me not to believe someone close and trustworthy to me, what should our common sense tell us to do...Obviously to ignore his words and that exacly happened to Megha...Then why should we ask her dumb head or something like that...We should not judge it from our point of view rather we have to judge it from Megha's point of view...In case of Rastogi, he not only gave a bad proposal in the name of marriage but also humiliate Amar, and that's why Megha bashed him...But the Prateek is much more evil thinker...Till now we can see how Prateek represents himself as very decent and kind hearted guy before Megha to win her trust and then spread his trap to get her...We can see turn over in his character, but how can Megha???? So, it's quite obvious that she would believe Prateek rather Mohan... And somebody talking about her ego...But I believe it is not ego rather her self confidence which specially come out in case of Mohan...She feels satisfied in proving Mohan's wrong...
And, finally this show has to move on...For this megha has to know the proper intentions of prateek and also the true nature of Mohan...If CV wants they can drag this prateek wala event for quite a long time but they didn't do it and take step to call it off...So why r complaining that they r dragging it unraelistically... If they would show it that Mohan overcome distance more than 50 or 60 km in a while and then prevent Megha, then how could she come to know about prateek...She needs a shocker to know the true nature of Prateek and that exactly shown in last day's epi...
I think CV's doing a commendable job...The way they r moving in a nonlinear and unpredictable way is quite amazing...Believe me GUYS this show is much more convincing and realistic than not only other telly but also from that so called "Reality shows"...
A constructive criticism is always necessary to extract good qualities from everything...Here it is seemed that few people are doing criticism just because they have to do it...I don't find them praising the show when there is a good epi, but quite often they criticise every bit of this show in the name of logic and reality...I don't think, there isn't any show in Indian telly more realistic than the NBT...I feel that they watch this show like a detective and their main motto to watch this show is not to enjoy this, rather to find the loopholes in this show...And if they don't find anything, they try to impose it forcefully... It seems that their main intention is banter the image of NBT by saying this nonsence things...I must tell them that it makes their criticism lacking the same logic for which their making lots of chaos that the NBT doesn't have any logic...😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
good post...agree with u
big_007 thumbnail
@ memad: Thanks for support...we have to keep faith on our beautiful show... 
misty85 thumbnail
Lol suman first you criticize & then justify these guys... 😆
Ok...  on a serious note I completely agree with your points but still when mohan alerted her she shouldn't be so careless... I have been a media student & I know how it works... you can be called at anytime & at very odd hours & there are not holidays as such ... Still women should be on their guard... I know she is not wrong in trusting prateek as he is her friend's hubby & her boss but mohan also helped her many times & she knows that he is not bad at heart... Now the question is when you know that the guy who is warning you is not harmful & has helped you in past ...how can you ignore the warning completely...
Still I want to give benefit of doubt to megha as I have to see today's episode to comment further. I would be very happy if she takes precautions keeping her phone on alert mode, etc. before entering the room.
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@big_007

Excellent and very needed thread you have started here 👏

I love this show just too much and just can't bear all this uncalled for crticism especially of Megha's character, through this thread i would also like to request all forum members to please refrain from calling all these bad names to Megha, doesn't exactly show your devotion to this serial which you claim to have been enjoying so much. Do have patience and let the NBT team do their job which is to bring this prateek plot to its logical conclusion. I so agree with the maker of this thread, that all those ppl acting judgemental to Megha's antics are purely and short-sightedly doing it only as an audience which isn't at all right. Characters of any story are to be empathized with instead of only criticized and dissected for their actions. Megha's every action/reaction so far is according to the circumstances and situation she is facing right then. Her every outburst at Mohan has been totally correct and according to her character always. It's true that Mohan has always been there for her, Mohan knows that, guru knows that, nanhi to some extent knows that but Megha doesn't know all his sentiments, being not so close to him as yet and for those few occasions of which she does know, she acknowledges them whole-heartedly and has thanked him for them too. We know and enjoyed all the reasons behind Mohan's 'bodyguard-giri' actions, applauded him too but to expect Megha to know about them and applaud him instead of scolding him is to me very ridiculous and would have been very out-of-character for megha.

Please guys, do have patience and don't so actively go around bad-mouthing megha. Similiar to Mohan having so many fans who totally adore him, Megha does have fans too who can be hurt reading such butchering of their favorite character's antics. This show started and revolves around characters, of which Megha is among the epicenter around which the author is weaving such a beautiful tale, just give her time to grow.
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am happy that you finally stopped criticizing and found the logic in all situations and characters..

I wish others will also stop the negativity or sometime over expectation froma daily soap!!
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 I find NBT better than any other show on Indian telly these days , and better than most shows usually shown.👏👏

As for discussions on various topics, there are pros and cons in every situations and we all have our different levels of tolerance for what we believe to be right or wrong...

You have raised some valid points and I agree with most of them.

At the same time it is true that when it began,the show had set high expectations of being different  and now 
situations and characters are getting more cliched and changed from the original expectations...and I think people  are just scared that this show too may also start showing nonsense ...

As for me,I look for some kind of a middle ground between showing good stuff with some liberties for managing TRP's so that the show doesnt go off air or doesnt go off sense either 😊 

I hope the CV's have the sense and the freedom to keep the show good and different and here's to all that is good in the show !👏

Cheers !
VJ

Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 12 years ago
priyu_friend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree wid u👍🏼

we know prateek is bad , bcoz that's how the serial is showing it to us, but in the serial megha trusts him bcoz he is prerna's husband.
bcoz mohan created so many problems for her she doesn't trust him anymore.

but ya after this episode will she work in mansi ???

big_007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

Lol suman first you criticize & then justify these guys... 😆
Ok...  on a serious note I completely agree with your points but still when mohan alerted her she shouldn't be so careless... I have been a media student & I know how it works... you can be called at anytime & at very odd hours & there are not holidays as such ... Still women should be on their guard... I know she is not wrong in trusting prateek as he is her friend's hubby & her boss but mohan also helped her many times & she knows that he is not bad at heart... Now the question is when you know that the guy who is warning you is not harmful & has helped you in past ...how can you ignore the warning completely...

Still I want to give benefit of doubt to megha as I have to see today's episode to comment further. I would be very happy if she takes precautions keeping her phone on alert mode, etc. before entering the room.

misty I've given ur answer for the first line in ur post in a particular thread for which I've started this thread...Please read it there...

And thanks for the support...Actually I didn't recognize most of them who r bashing Megha (now they r bashing me) in that particular thread as NBT lover...Most of the NBT lover I recognized hre is by their post...But for that GUYS I hardly remember that they r concerned about this show...So it seems to me that may be they r from other serial's forum to deteriorate NBT's image... That's why I hurriedly started this thread and I was sure at that time, that all the true NBT fan will support me just like u...

big_007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fmani

@big_007

Excellent and very needed thread you have started here 👏

I love this show just too much and just can't bear all this uncalled for crticism especially of Megha's character, through this thread i would also like to request all forum members to please refrain from calling all these bad names to Megha, doesn't exactly show your devotion to this serial which you claim to have been enjoying so much. Do have patience and let the NBT team do their job which is to bring this prateek plot to its logical conclusion. I so agree with the maker of this thread, that all those ppl acting judgemental to Megha's antics are purely and short-sightedly doing it only as an audience which isn't at all right. Characters of any story are to be empathized with instead of only criticized and dissected for their actions. Megha's every action/reaction so far is according to the circumstances and situation she is facing right then. Her every outburst at Mohan has been totally correct and according to her character always. It's true that Mohan has always been there for her, Mohan knows that, guru knows that, nanhi to some extent knows that but Megha doesn't know all his sentiments, being not so close to him as yet and for those few occasions of which she does know, she acknowledges them whole-heartedly and has thanked him for them too. We know and enjoyed all the reasons behind Mohan's 'bodyguard-giri' actions, applauded him too but to expect Megha to know about them and applaud him instead of scolding him is to me very ridiculous and would have been very out-of-character for megha.

Please guys, do have patience and don't so actively go around bad-mouthing megha. Similiar to Mohan having so many fans who totally adore him, Megha does have fans too who can be hurt reading such butchering of their favorite character's antics. This show started and revolves around characters, of which Megha is among the epicenter around which the author is weaving such a beautiful tale, just give her time to grow.

Thanks for ur support...Yes u r right, whatever CV's done till now except some small deviation are quite realistic and commandable job...Compared to other serials I believe it's the most logical serials till now...