Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-neela- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ahem Modi's famous phrase - Chup! Ek dum Chup! 😆 Haven't heard that in a while...
Interesting turn of events, never would have guessed it was a dream, seemed so real 😳
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update;

i would lo0ve to see Koki's raection to this, Ahem has lost the first priority which was Work and now Gopi is his first priority, total opposite of what Koki wants:

if koki had her way she has nothing against gohem coming closer, all she doesnt really want is romance LOl (just kidding, i cant seem to get the Gopi Koki scene, where Gopi gives koki that tough vachan)
ddlj thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vinder90

wonderful update;

i would lo0ve to see Koki's raection to this, Ahem has lost the first priority which was Work and now Gopi is his first priority, total opposite of what Koki wants:

if koki had her way she has nothing against gohem coming closer, all she doesnt really want is romance LOl (just kidding, i cant seem to get the Gopi Koki scene, where Gopi gives koki that tough vachan)

hello.. thanks for the comments 😊
but i am confused.. which tough vachan are you meaning?
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ddlj

hello.. thanks for the comments 😊
but i am confused.. which tough vachan are you meaning?

oh sorry its where Gopi tells koki that she will never involve Ahem in house work(esp, Raji reuinion helping out), she will make sure that Ahem becomes as he was before, Gopi also says she will keep distance from Ahem... so on so on, (this was when Koki stopped Ahem from going to work, and Gopi had to act as the sacrifice to let Ahem go back to work)
Edited by Vinder90 - 12 years ago
gmjudv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice OS.  Thanks for taking the time.
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great update prithi...love that ahem realises gopi is his top priority...cant wait for more...
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Simply wonderful update. Please continue soon.
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good update.

So it was a dream after all.

He finally spoken what was in his mind. Sometimes the opponent voice can bring out the best in you as it had done so for him, telling her that she is priority.

Update soon.
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Do continue on please! 😳 And yes, make the boy pine. For every tear Gopi has shed and her every shattered dream, the boy has to pay equally. ðŸ˜ˆ
JJ15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey!

That was fun to read! I loved the imaginary Ahemji, giving out little surprises and realisations one at a time. That twist was a good one. I agree, you shouldn't let Ahemji have everything so easily!  Lets make him sweat first! 😆

Looking forward to the next update.😉