Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
😍
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Payal-15

πŸ˜†
Although I was very civil, but once in final year while reaching late for this particular lecturer's class, my friend kept on cracking me up for some joke or the other and when we were about to enter the class, she continued from behind and we burst out laughing, and this Sir looked at Us confused, so we moved away and ended up bunkin that lecture...all blames to my friend it was 🀣

seriously???...ROFL
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah. We were in all 4 frnds together bunking there for that reason πŸ˜†
DoNotMind thumbnail

yeah. We were in all 4 frnds together bunking there for that reason πŸ˜†

haaye such a cute reason...πŸ˜†...hum log aise bunk karne lag jaayein toh hamari attendance 33% bhi naa ho...πŸ˜†
DoNotMind thumbnail

The Person with AB is looking like a gunda...πŸ˜†
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Good novel...I have read a few sad ones lately...The Kite Runner which I didn't like actually but ya the flow of words was good...n now am reading P.S. I love you...jisme too the couple were long time sweethearts but then the hero dies...n the story is what follows...its not written all grim but ya U tend to feel bad while reading itπŸ˜†

how bout Harry Potter? u'll have 7 books in a row to read...n believe me...it IS a good read, all in all...n then doosra CC banane ki bhi zaroorat nahi hai, what sayπŸ˜‰ mean me πŸ€£

btw I have some ebooks mein novels...ek Nicholas Sparks ki bhi hai...the one who wrote A Walk To Remember...I think, Message in a bottle n Malgudi days, The Monk who sold his ferrari n all...do U want those?

its just me who likes novels ki hardcopy more than ebooks...maybe that's the reason I read less FFs tooπŸ˜†

HP and P & P.. start reading them soon... Debz and I are waiting for more ppl, so that we can start discussions.. starting with P&P 😊
MyInspirationz thumbnail

🀣
n the way Uday wakes her is hilarious too...shouts in her ear.."Shukla bula raha hai"🀣

LOlzzz...
🀣🀣🀣  Uday Bhaiyya was an antique piece...
MyInspirationz thumbnail

This is such an UTTER GORGEOUS creation... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
DoNotMind thumbnail
I am watching Andaz Apna Apna...such a Classic Comedy...i still laugh so much no matter how much time i have watched it...its as fresh as ever...πŸ˜†

Crime master Gogo...aankhein nikal ke goti khelunga goti...Ishmaart Boy...Hailaa...Uiimaaa...🀣