Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

Thanks re...😳

but yes..me too love it when he gives serious scenes like that...this guy seriously emotes soo much with his eyes😍...even the stiffness is visible in his eyes

btw go n post it in the CG...n don't tell me ki U make it for urself n stuff 😳
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ahh! No.no one lives in Calcutta re! Nidz is toh in Chennai and Afshu is in Hyderabad. 
             We are planning n all.I might meet up Nidz this year only if she comes to Calcutta during October.She says she wants to see Durga Puja here and has asked her Dad for it.Let's see! I wish they can make it here.😳 Afshu k saath,I hope in another 2-3 years,when I m free to move around on my own! and I know we will.:D 

and Ayeshu kahiki-timing n all-dekh lena.It can't be so problematic also no!😳 
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Payal-15

yup...I mean The Mayank comes over n talks wid a smile...says that "aaj shaam ko kya kar rahi ho?"😲 n also that we won't do project today n do rehearsals...hits her head wid the folded paper in his hand on her open mouthed expression n walks off sporting a dazzling smile n turns back to look at her smiling in the same way...n I was like, was it really Mayank?πŸ˜†

and the scene with his maa at home was also awesome..."Maa main date par nahi gaya tha"
πŸ˜†
and Date par beach..Beach par date...hahaha...πŸ˜†
Payal-15 thumbnail
right Debz, as much as I loved MN's light hearted scenes...all were so much fun...after season two, coz of their parting away n longingness, their passion had taken such a huge hike, the sadness, the longing, the will to be wid each other was so nicely conveyed...I was enjoying every part of the scene we had seen them even apart...ya made U feel bad, but I loved the depth it all conveyed...

n emotional turns, U always get more attached to it...U know...its human...
aysha_mayur thumbnail
@Pallu they are very great ACTORS!!!...ki sab kuch real lagne lagta hai.πŸ˜†

@Debzyyy...Kaha na nikaal lungi tym shym😳

Payal-15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Debzyy-

Ahh! No.no one lives in Calcutta re! Nidz is toh in Chennai and Afshu is in Hyderabad. 

We are planning n all.I might meet up Nidz this year only if she comes to Calcutta during October.She says she wants to see Durga Puja here and has asked her Dad for it.Let's see! I wish they can make it here.😳 Afshu k saath,I hope in another 2-3 years,when I m free to move around on my own! and I know we will.:D 

and Ayeshu kahiki-timing n all-dekh lena.It can't be so problematic also no!😳 

arrey itni lambi lambi planning...3 diff states that isπŸ˜†
btw I know Kolkatta ka Durga Puja is like a fest...my frnd from there always talked about it all...even here Durga Puja fests are still maintained by Bengalis but she says it can never be like in Kolkatta...but she still visits there for that's what she has...Bengalis donate BIG amounts together n bring out some really nice pandals n all...here, wud like to see it one of the times!!!!

aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Debzyy-

The intense MN were awesome! I always heart their light scenes and the spunky love they have but after season 2 commenced n Nupur came back-these two portrayed the pain of love thing so well you have tears in your eyes! i for one had,during the Mayank-Dhruv fight and the Nupur caring for him bit!πŸ’” Just breaks your heart to see 'em like this!

Guess me got a sucker for sad or un-reciprocating love since then!πŸ˜†

Saddist kahi ki...πŸ˜†

But ya...I love watching their these scenes...It actually brought out new dimensions of acting skills within them..and also the potrayal of intense Mayur was amazing...

Season 2 showd...they are not actually all the time bubbly type of couple..but you can also see this intense factor within them

Payal-15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

and the scene with his maa at home was also awesome..."Maa main date par nahi gaya tha"
πŸ˜†
and Date par beach..Beach par date...hahaha...πŸ˜†

aur nahi toh kya...U get this Mom who is teasing U that U went out on a date wid a girl for the first time when the guy n the girl didn't even realize that it can be termed as thatπŸ˜†
Mayank was super cute in that scene...throws a pillow on the couch n says...Ma aap har time mazak mat kiya karo 🀣
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Payal-15

btw go n post it in the CG...n don't tell me ki U make it for urself n stuff 😳

But I MAKE it for myself.🀣.Mera pyaar itna sasta nahi ki use auron mein baatun🀣
aysha_mayur thumbnail
My friend in collg also lives in Kolakata..she invited me for the Durga Puja this year..but itni door mummy-papa bhejenge nahiπŸ˜†