Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Debz, Ayeshu, Komz...U'll are gonna meet in Delhi...wow that's great 😃

Komz...U have DBMS tomm...All the best 🤗
aysha_mayur thumbnail
hELLO PALLU🤗

OHH THAT SCENE...The first time we saw the effect of Nupur on Mayank Sharma..he actually smiled and behaved not-so-like Mayank😍
Payal-15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

I soo loved the intensity in his eyes in this scene..and also the way he tried to soo stiff

waah kya siggy banayi hai Ayeshu 😍
I always loved his intensity, ...n stiffness too...strange naa, I like his stiffness...but I do...❤️
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh,we might meet up.given how lazy these two sound.😳 Nidz n I keep planning like anything every time we talk about meeting up .LOL.Its fun. :D Afshu k saath toh we have decided we gonna have a overnight jaagne ka plan,with coffee and chit-chat n all that! 🤣

Heyaa ppl..🤗
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Payal-15

waah kya siggy banayi hai Ayeshu 😍

I always loved his intensity, ...n stiffness too...strange naa, I like his stiffness...but I do...❤️

Thanks re...😳

but yes..me too love it when he gives serious scenes like that...this guy seriously emotes soo much with his eyes😍...even the stiffness is visible in his eyes
Payal-15 thumbnail

hELLO PALLU🤗

OHH THAT SCENE...The first time we saw the effect of Nupur on Mayank Sharma..he actually smiled and behaved not-so-like Mayank😍

yup...I mean The Mayank comes over n talks wid a smile...says that "aaj shaam ko kya kar rahi ho?"😲 n also that we won't do project today n do rehearsals...hits her head wid the folded paper in his hand on her open mouthed expression n walks off sporting a dazzling smile n turns back to look at her smiling in the same way...n I was like, was it really Mayank?😆
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Hey Debzzyyy🤗

arey yaar main mil lungi..mujhe koi prob nahi hai...but timing ka chakkar hai...jab tak my collg will also get reopen...but koi ni...time nikaal lungi

and you ppl planned overnight stay...wah wah🤣
Payal-15 thumbnail

this scene mein toh Mayank was mega upset wid Nupz...n Nupz was feeling weak when he looked at her like that...did I say they are very good an actors!!!!
Payal-15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Debzyy-

Oh,we might meet up.given how lazy these two sound.😳 Nidz n I keep planning like anything every time we talk about meeting up .LOL.Its fun. :D Afshu k saath toh we have decided we gonna have a overnight jaagne ka plan,with coffee and chit-chat n all that! 🤣

Heyaa ppl..🤗

Debz 🤗
where are U meeting all...do they all live in Delhi or Kolkatta?
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The intense MN were awesome! I always heart their light scenes and the spunky love they have but after season 2 commenced n Nupur came back-these two portrayed the pain of love thing so well you have tears in your eyes! i for one had,during the Mayank-Dhruv fight and the Nupur caring for him bit!💔 Just breaks your heart to see 'em like this!
 Guess me got a sucker for sad or un-reciprocating love since then!😆