94th NMG(IO)~Can't stop thinking about you.~ - Page 52

Posted: 11 years ago
Karan Wahi
I don't like mangoes at all. I don't know what mangoes taste like as I have never eaten a mango.

how can he not have eaten a Mango at all 😳 n how does he know then ki he doesn't like it 😆

One ARTI pic😳...Pallu ab mana mat kariyo...ab jo hai woh toh main post karungi.😳..woh saare segments toh ab main wapas nahi le sakti na
😳..dhanush se nikla baan wapas nahi aa sakta😳...

Use mango ki shakal nahi pasand hogi🤣

Originally posted by aysha_mayur

pata nahi...kabhi khabar shabar aayi toh nahi who was signed for this role earlier
😕
Par you know..agar yeh banda hota toh shayad phir main Mayur ke peeche pagal nahi hoti...😆
I dunno..par ab the face of Arjun is Mayank n V.v...I cannot imagine a diff  Mayank at all..rather now this guy here looks odd man out to me wid Nupur😆
uspe the way Arjun had blended in Mayank's char his sarcasm, his expressions n all...ahh...atleast we are thankful for somethings that do change😆
Originally posted by Payal-15

I dunno..par ab the face of Arjun is Mayank n V.v...I cannot imagine a diff  Mayank at all..rather now this guy here looks odd man out to me wid Nupur😆
uspe the way Arjun had blended in Mayank's char his sarcasm, his expressions n all...ahh...atleast we are thankful for somethings that do change😆
Correct!!...Mayank=Arjun..and Arjun=Mayank...Cant nevr think of anyone else...He was made for it...and that role was made for him

and that attitude of him...I think plying Mayank was one of the difficult tasks...he had to carry himself with that attitude...arrogance and style...then also lovable!!

and yes...sometimes changes are for the better😆
Originally posted by Payal-15

Karan Wahi
I don't like mangoes at all. I don't know what mangoes taste like as I have never eaten a mango.

how can he not have eaten a Mango at all 😳 n how does he know then ki he doesn't like it 😆

@bold U are so funny My FRreind...🤣

That scene was soo lovely!!!

"Hum un yaadon ki photos kheench ke apne dil mein frame kar lenge..aur jab ek doosre ki yaad aayegi toh is dil mein jhaank kar dekh lenge"😍

This scene made me cry when Nupur was shown dead...I love it

oh that scene...ek toh the photo wali baat was so endearing!...but then we had talwar hanging on our heads, rather MN's heads lol...n so we did not enjoy many scenes of those times as we wud have otherwise...

but I love love this pic...MN always have their talking picture!

may be after seeing katrina playing holi with aams in Slice ad...ROFL

😆
I actually like Karan Wahi... but his answer was so inappropriate😆

@Arti pic n segs...uss teer ka faayda hi kya jo khali jaaye aur target hit na kare 😳
I am still mad for some innumerable reasons😆
Edited by Payal-15 - 11 years ago
Tum Dono Ko toh bas Rone ko Bol do...Tulsi and Parvati ki tarah...😳...my house's tank is empty right now... come here and fill it...🤣