For All Forum Members - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
kindly send this msg to the cvs and writers of the show from me. thank you. oh and welcome to dek forumπŸ˜›.
Originally posted by poulomi12

erm huh??[BR][BR]let me ask u... are u some one hired by SA?? [LOL]to bash the fans for writing better stories than her so called guild of writers??[BR][BR]this is the silliest thing i ever heard in my life!!!!!!![BR][BR]and to answer ur question i think if these writers in our forums were given fair chance , they wud have created a better script a better and stronger story line! if the writers of DEK are sooo good in ur words then how come they are getting criticisma all across... why is the trp falling below 1?[BR][BR]plz dont use the.silly reasons like SA. we are all intelligent enough to see thru it!!!!

polo meri muh ki baat chinley tumne! I have only 1 confusion whether this person is agent of sa or sa herself:-D
I am actually confused as to what your point is, are you trying to convince people to stop writing Fanfiction or making predictions about the show? If it is to get people to no longer write FFs and OS etc you have larger places on the internet to tackle considering they are every where, and if you are trying to convince people to stop criticizing the the storyline track you probably shouldn't be in a discussion forum...after all isn't that what the forum is for to discuss the things we love about the show or to discuss the things that drive us nuts? 
I dont write any predictions ff or os but i always read them because they are really good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And it should not be a big deal anyways as its for the enjoyment of the forum members who do want to read it !! no ones forcing you to!!
xoxox