Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This is what I found in FB about PriyAsh:
The News Other Pages Provide Is Not True Ashish Kapoor would NEVER reply on his fight with Priyal..Its a small fight..my cousin confirmed that they go home in the same car..so they are just a little bit angry with each other not a big deal :)

ashish does not add fans on his fb..only his close friends..moreover he isnt even using a fanpage..he does not have time for it..and i came to know about this thru my cousin..So all the fanpages who say hes updating the status dont believe them..BUT he does check this page random on recommandation of my cousin so keep on showing ur love for ManVeer!
arryline thumbnail
Ya what was with Brij ,I had complaints that Komal is partial but look at Brij😡.Well Meneka and VB are out of hopes
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: arryline

This is what I found in FB about PriyAsh:

The News Other Pages Provide Is Not True Ashish Kapoor would NEVER reply on his fight with Priyal..Its a small fight..my cousin confirmed that they go home in the same car..so they are just a little bit angry with each other not a big deal :)

ashish does not add fans on his fb..only his close friends..moreover he isnt even using a fanpage..he does not have time for it..and i came to know about this thru my cousin..So all the fanpages who say hes updating the status dont believe them..BUT he does check this page random on recommandation of my cousin so keep on showing ur love for ManVeer!

awww! I hope it's true! AK is far too sweet to publicly say anything or mention anything about the fight. It's just a lovers-tiff, that's all. I'm sure everything will be back to normal in a few days! 😃

Besides, they fight everyday :P Maybe SBS recorded them when they were doing their regular fight, no big deal.

I am so looking forward to a 100th epi bash only to see PriAsh happy and together again! 😳
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

Ya what was with Brij ,I had complaints that Komal is partial but look at Brij😡.Well Meneka and VB are out of hopes

BR is so 😡 Can't believe I used to call him the best and cuddliest father 😭
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
IF is undergoing sum changes😃 fr betterment
arryline thumbnail
Ya they themselves confessed they fight everyday.Also SBS is not that kind who give away scoops easily ,they are masters in making mole out of hill.SO I'm chilled😊

Will they have a party since DEK dwindled after 50 epi's?
sourmisery thumbnail
these people LOVE to party! Besides, the TRPs are slowly going up, party tou banti hai :P 
arryline thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mais-

BR is so 😡 Can't believe I used to call him the best and cuddliest father 😭

Ya I had the same impression but then the way he was giving those glares ðŸ˜¡
arryline thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mais-

these people LOVE to party! Besides, the TRPs are slowly going up, party tou banti hai :P 

Oh I so hope so I'm desperate for a good PriYash interview😳
sourmisery thumbnail
seriously man! missing PriAsh so much!!! :(