Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#41:HumLipstickKharabKrdenge;) (Page 81)

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I love AK but I feel it might be his fault LOL ab sab bol rahe hai toh even I felt like giving my opinionROFL...atleast both of them didn't try to act in front of media

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.Badtameez_Dil

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I am sure there will be manveer scenes on monday. Atleast there will be scenes where M is showing her hurt and anger towards Uday.

Is this party going to last whole of next week as well? I wonder how and when will that dramatic twist happen wen DS will announce M as the Yuvrani

lostmymusic.-Moni-

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Moni - YOU TOO! I'm not blaming either of them since it's publicly known that they fight on regular basis. Ais baar jhagra barh gaya hai, that's all. Sheesh!

Tanvi - I hate getting into or seeing fights for something off-screen. On-screen chalta hai...but really? Wasting time on an actor's personal life is pure waste of time!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.-Moni-Badtameez_Dil

Wrackspurt IF-Stunnerz
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

Originally posted by -Mais-

that thread is so fun. There are all kinds of people in the world :P 

Here they are fighting over who's fault it is and what not... wahan PriAsh might have even resolved their differencesLOL...the way SBS showed their fight was actually very cute and funny ... AK looked very upset...he was trying to manao her I guessLOL

I watched the SBS segment again...but seriously I did not find anything like that ...it looked as if they were just shooting a scene for the show, and the take was not done properly Confused LOL

WhiteNights.lostmymusic.

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
@moni ur opinion i too think soLOL...
lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

I am sure there will be manveer scenes on monday. Atleast there will be scenes where M is showing her hurt and anger towards Uday.

Is this party going to last whole of next week as well? I wonder how and when will that dramatic twist happen wen DS will announce M as the Yuvrani

Hmmm! M showing anger to UV? But I want UV to show her attitude as well na! Already he is being used by J as a toyboy and if M acts like he is her property, I so want him to do SOMETHING!

But I am not counting much on ManVeer scenes Cry I think the party will be over by Tuesday, they can't drag it that much.

Would HATE to see M in rags again! Took her 100 episodes to look like a princess!Angry

WrackspurtBadtameez_Dil

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
That's what surprises me the most about actors in general :) They dont let their personal lives hamper their onscreen characters. 

Really no tension was betrayed onscreen during the manveer dance although priash were not even talking to each other or even looking at one another during rehersals. I think we should respect them for that at least! They managed to put a great show up! this proves that they are dedicated people.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.WrackspurtBadtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

all is for surprise & shock for us fansLOL

yeah there will be a manveer scene...UV will console her...than give a booster dose...how she needs to stand herselfLOL

or it would be a cute wala scene like UV smiling on M's jealousy...or she will be angry why he didn't came help her standing with J...he will like ur jealous princessLOL

DS ka dramtic twist i think there might be another party jaha J ki taj poshi hogi...but in that taj poshi M ki ho jayegi tab tak i think J yuvrani drama chalega..to make M learn more lessons...M will keep getting these booster dosage to prove herself worthLOL

WhiteNights.lostmymusic.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index