Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

   
Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#41:HumLipstickKharabKrdenge;) (Page 64)

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Joined: 06 August 2011
Posts: 14044

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
hina... uno Jiya is my secretly admired couple... I mean I hate Jeh's chatracter but they look good 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.-Wish-.dreamyjennice

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Joined: 07 April 2008
Posts: 54603

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

from this can only say majnu namak shock is what coming upLOL


oh god;! well nizza hinted that too. oh god!! i just hope they turn him into sme negative charcter. its better that way.

BREAKING NEWS GALS: i had a cat with my coisin who.lives in a village area. she said that even though they dont watch hindi serials, she and my aunt all loveUV. Where frm is SA having the.delusions that akash is loved in villages???????

Even i had a recent chat with a school going girls. all of them seemed to despise Akash. They were calling all sorts of names of him. i.was.rofling. how can SA be confident about te fan following??


yeah nizza also hinted .i guess even from M's dreams also looked like that...

let's c kya hota hai even blackmailing can't be dragged so much..its already looking ugly & getting too much...

i know i too had talk with people who call akash with so many names we even can't say those here LOL
lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Joined: 29 September 2008
Posts: 24868

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiger_lily

hina... uno Jiya is my secretly admired couple... I mean I hate Jeh's chatracter but they look good 


ShockedShockedShocked JiYa is one of my all time favs! Embarrassed
Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ara-

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Joined: 29 September 2008
Posts: 24868

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi



yeah nizza also hinted .i guess even from M's dreams also looked like that...

let's c kya hota hai even blackmailing can't be dragged so much..its already looking ugly & getting too much...

i know i too had talk with people who call akash with so many names we even can't say those here LOL


I so want to see a negative Aakash! Abhishek is bang on with his negative characters! Maybe some negativity would make his character more bearable LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachurya_Poulomi_Badtameez_Dil

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Joined: 06 August 2011
Posts: 14044

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Originally posted by poulomi12

Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

from this can only say majnu namak shock is what coming upLOL


oh god;! well nizza hinted that too. oh god!! i just hope they turn him into sme negative charcter. its better that way.

BREAKING NEWS GALS: i had a cat with my coisin who.lives in a village area. she said that even though they dont watch hindi serials, she and my aunt all loveUV. Where frm is SA having the.delusions that akash is loved in villages???????

Even i had a recent chat with a school going girls. all of them seemed to despise Akash. They were calling all sorts of names of him. i.was.rofling. how can SA be confident about te fan following??


SA lives in a bubble world. God, sometimes hate her for all of her strange thoughts!


Honestly pols I had a conversation wiw kids too... I mean in my high school.. I needed a driver that day and my mom had actually packed liunchfor my cousins and I was using the same route so I volunteered to drop the lunh and meet shruti and  some kids I knew came upto me and we started a normal talk until someone started with DEK and they HATE akash, 

Someone burst SA's bubble... UI hate that female.., she loves to blow her own trumpet!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic._Poulomi_

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Joined: 06 August 2011
Posts: 14044

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
yeah SA darlin from which nagle does DEK look like a teen shpow to u. it used to but now it;s like a copy of amrit mantran the DS is goin ebilish and all.. it's saasbahuish. Know ur genres WOMAN!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Poulomi_

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Joined: 29 September 2008
Posts: 24868

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
acha, I am off now girls! <3 
.-Wish-. IF-Dazzler
.-Wish-.
.-Wish-.

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 3996

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
hayyyeee JiYa LOL Because of them I love Arjun Purvi now!

sorry for replying late. I'm Vm'ing at the same time haha. omggg only if I could show you guys now! It's sooo sensual

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index