TheManVeerPowerhouse#41:HumLipstickKharabKrdenge;) - Page 62

Posted: 11 years ago
That's what surprises me the most about actors in general :) They dont let their personal lives hamper their onscreen characters. 

Really no tension was betrayed onscreen during the manveer dance although priash were not even talking to each other or even looking at one another during rehersals. I think we should respect them for that at least! They managed to put a great show up! this proves that they are dedicated people.
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

I am sure there will be manveer scenes on monday. Atleast there will be scenes where M is showing her hurt and anger towards Uday.

Is this party going to last whole of next week as well? I wonder how and when will that dramatic twist happen wen DS will announce M as the Yuvrani

all is for surprise & shock for us fans😆

yeah there will be a manveer scene...UV will console her...than give a booster dose...how she needs to stand herself😆

or it would be a cute wala scene like UV smiling on M's jealousy...or she will be angry why he didn't came help her standing with J...he will like ur jealous princess😆

DS ka dramtic twist i think there might be another party jaha J ki taj poshi hogi...but in that taj poshi M ki ho jayegi tab tak i think J yuvrani drama chalega..to make M learn more lessons...M will keep getting these booster dosage to prove herself worth😆
Originally posted by -Mais-

Moni - YOU TOO! I'm not blaming either of them since it's publicly known that they fight on regular basis. Ais baar jhagra barh gaya hai, that's all. Sheesh!

haha I was just making a guess because Priyal was so mad at him... he was even scared to touch her during the rehearsal for the dance😆...I guess it must be a small fight only like SBS said otherwise why will they miss the chance of adding mirch masala😛
Dots - Exactly my point! I didn't see the SBS before the dance so the thoughts of their fight weren't even in my head. I was simply lost in their scene. But after seeing the SBS, major respect in my heart for them. Despite fighting and not talking to each other, their chemistry spoke volumes! Their expressions were spot on and the scene was really magical. What else could we expect them to do? They are actors and are giving their best on-screen and not letting their off-screen tiff get the best of them. End of story. 
I also think that crowing would be done in another party in front of Mahasaba. Would like to see what M wears in that ðŸ˜³
I guess they will celebrate 100 epis with a party like other shows...I hope PriAsh comes to that party together and just put an end to all this drama...now someone in that thread said AK accepted his relationship with Priyal in front of media to become the lead😆...the assumptions are becoming funnier
mais yuppp that will be a bigger drama will take place...she will learn everything to prove herself better from ...i think that is also the idea of DS to make M learn through J ...make M jealous...that were sister rivelary will be longer one...
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

That's what surprises me the most about actors in general :) They dont let their personal lives hamper their onscreen characters. 

Really no tension was betrayed onscreen during the manveer dance although priash were not even talking to each other or even looking at one another during rehersals. I think we should respect them for that at least! They managed to put a great show up! this proves that they are dedicated people.

This is what is called proffesionalism ...and I like that 😛
Really mons and Tanu, as far as we are concerned it could be anyone's fault, how can we form opinions? We know nothing about what transpired, so its useless guessing who would have been at fault.

And funny thing in that thread is people started with asking others not to blame priyal for the tiff and they are themselves indirectly blaming AK saying that he never looked serious etc etc. They are also speculating now.

P.S: Lovely songs are being aired on Sony Mix :)

Originally posted by -Moni-

I guess they will celebrate 100 epis with a party like other shows...I hope PriAsh comes to that party together and just put an end to all this drama...now someone in that thread said AK accepted his relationship with Priyal in front of media to become the lead😆...the assumptions are becoming funnier

You know, I was so looking forward to the 100th epi bash ONLY to see PriAsh cuz I was missing them sooo much! But this fight drama is scaring me. Please! Hope they patch up and give me some cute moments to drool over on the party! 😳

Btw, that assumption was the BOMB!! 🤣