TheManVeerPowerhouse#41:HumLipstickKharabKrdenge;) - Page 110

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes kiara thats wat i was saying..money biys comfort..if u have money u dnt reqire to have extra worries if u are nt happy..but still it wont address u prob..
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Yasha you said you saw the new thread na,pls post the link we have crossed 150

@Kiara in India as you know kings ruled the country but then our country became democratic but some states in Rajasthan the govt has given them the title for their honour but the ultimate power lies with the Govt
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Arya in raj its more ppl love and respect..niether their tittle counts now nor their properties as most of the time prop is heritage one...or ruined forts..that cant be brought by anyone except gov for tourism purposes...

Arya jst checking the thread
Gods_child thumbnail
Arya link to new thread is on first pg...but its still do not post..
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Gods_child

Arya in raj its more ppl love and respect..niether their tittle counts now nor their properties as most of the time prop is heritage one...or ruined forts..that cant be brought by anyone except gov for tourism purposes...

Arya jst checking the thread

Yasha yes but I was explaing to her the scenaio in DEK
Gods_child thumbnail
Sry arya..i noe its being too much..lets chuck it .we are discussing fiction so seriously..a fic shall never control us or our emotions..right