Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Gods_child

Arya..j is so inhuman ..u are rite..look how low she can fall bcoz of jealousy to m...for a min if guys see ..she has empire..illusion thogh.. Now UV too again her illusion..still for wat reason is she jealous with manayata..and behaving like a typical bitch...

Yasha J has alway had this problem she always feels M will over power her and that actually leads her to destruction.I think maybe by hurting M she's testing UV's feelings are genuine for her or not
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I understood J insecurity and bitterness earlier but wat now...and she dnt have much brains too test..even uv wasnt. There in precap..
If she believes that M will takeover her than definitely m will..since j has already lost battle by forming assumption..she has no willl to fight back..where in M's case it is..where is the will there is a way..
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😆😆😆😆 they showed a place named Majnu gali in NBTNMKH 🤣
arryline thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gods_child

I understood J insecurity and bitterness earlier but wat now...and she dnt have much brains too test..even uv wasnt. There in precap..

If she believes that M will takeover her than definitely m will..since j has already lost battle by forming assumption..she has no willl to fight back..where in M's case it is..where is the will there is a way..

Very true remember DS was on a phone too so maybe that too has a connection.I'm happy with the way things look from this point of storyline.M actually gets a chance to prove herself as you said.
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysticwater24

😆 they showed a place named Majnu gali in NBTNMKH 🤣

Dii pls see my vm..now i am a beshram..and posting link too..tell me hws it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0p5Z8gJJAw
arryline thumbnail

Ya I had seen the SBS seg about it,how that place is bad and that woman and Mohan gets caught.See Majnu's are injurious in every way😆
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Majnu is becoming famous,i tell u all bcoz of Akash jaap🤣
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: arryline

Ya I had seen the SBS seg about it,how that place is bad and that woman and Mohan gets caught.See Majnu's are injurious in every way😆

it's injurious 2 every1 except M🤣
Gods_child thumbnail
Lol majnu galli..🤣🤣 Koi manayata ko bata do that her majnu is a galli now...
arryline thumbnail
Shh girls next thing u see is M running to that galli for finding A😆