TheManVeerPowerhouse#41:HumLipstickKharabKrdenge;) - Page 61

Posted: 11 years ago
moni ,mais it was off-scvreen one not on-screen they were reheasingfor there enterance scene...

u all think M will be mad at UV for not helping her...she will fight with him??
yaar seriously, we shouldn't read too much between the lines and assume things. What I found funny was their dance rehearsal. Dekh hi nahin rahe the ek doosre ko :P

InshAllah everything will be fine soon between them! Aameen! <3
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

hi Paro! :)

yeah man its a disappointment to see this kind of a mindset among young girls. I have noticed that its a trend on If to keep the male actor on some divine pedestal and if there is any problem with his marital life or relationship, its always the girl who gets blamed.

@Tannu, yeah really its useless i feel. If tomorrow priash patch up and make an appearance just like before won't the ones taking sides right now feel foolish about doing so?

Oh its just reminding me of one of those crazy forums where I once belonged to...where you were just not allowed to criticize the male actor AT ALL ...and slowly I started to hate that actor...and even now I cannot tolerate that actor 😕 ðŸ¥±
moni did u find that bigger size avi from tv wala scene??

@mais ameen ameen hopefully they sought out nahi toh forum par maha yudh ho jayega😆
I love AK but I feel it might be his fault ðŸ˜† ab sab bol rahe hai toh even I felt like giving my opinion🤣...atleast both of them didn't try to act in front of media
I am sure there will be manveer scenes on monday. Atleast there will be scenes where M is showing her hurt and anger towards Uday.

Is this party going to last whole of next week as well? I wonder how and when will that dramatic twist happen wen DS will announce M as the Yuvrani
Moni - YOU TOO! I'm not blaming either of them since it's publicly known that they fight on regular basis. Ais baar jhagra barh gaya hai, that's all. Sheesh!

Tanvi - I hate getting into or seeing fights for something off-screen. On-screen chalta hai...but really? Wasting time on an actor's personal life is pure waste of time!
Originally posted by -Moni-

Here they are fighting over who's fault it is and what not... wahan PriAsh might have even resolved their differences😆...the way SBS showed their fight was actually very cute and funny ... AK looked very upset...he was trying to manao her I guess😆

I watched the SBS segment again...but seriously I did not find anything like that ...it looked as if they were just shooting a scene for the show, and the take was not done properly 😕 ðŸ˜†
@moni ur opinion i too think so😆...
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

I am sure there will be manveer scenes on monday. Atleast there will be scenes where M is showing her hurt and anger towards Uday.

Is this party going to last whole of next week as well? I wonder how and when will that dramatic twist happen wen DS will announce M as the Yuvrani

Hmmm! M showing anger to UV? But I want UV to show her attitude as well na! Already he is being used by J as a toyboy and if M acts like he is her property, I so want him to do SOMETHING!

But I am not counting much on ManVeer scenes 😭 I think the party will be over by Tuesday, they can't drag it that much.

Would HATE to see M in rags again! Took her 100 episodes to look like a princess!😡