Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i find missing an entho on this forum...had to say this forum is quite mature at same time a right mix ..i miss those initial days of this forum :(
 i hope dek gets back to more interesting coming up & can get back to a initial forum days...

today is time is very impatience audience...i can understand...bcoz cv's some such stuff it is not even making story run it looks drag

there's another show i watch since last 4 months its story is stagnant...aur if it looks like chalo ab aage badegi than it again goes to sq1...i'm dealing with same problem with my another show also...😆
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
moni did u find those avis ???

i think everyone is going to leave i'm going to talk alone😒

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pyaar_ka_panchi

moni did u find those avis ???

i think everyone is going to leave i'm going to talk alone😒

This one you were looking for?? Sorry net is super slow took ages to upload😆

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pyaar_ka_panchi

i find missing an entho on this forum...had to say this forum is quite mature at same time a right mix ..i miss those initial days of this forum :(
 i hope dek gets back to more interesting coming up & can get back to a initial forum days...

today is time is very impatience audience...i can understand...bcoz cv's some such stuff it is not even making story run it looks drag

there's another show i watch since last 4 months its story is stagnant...aur if it looks like chalo ab aage badegi than it again goes to sq1...i'm dealing with same problem with my another show also...😆

I always felt that most of the DEK crowd in the forum are very impatient and they lose hope so easily😆...even I do my share of complaining but I always end up watching DEK...Initially I used to watch for the story now I watch for Uday😳😆..even some of my friends watch for Uday...they find him very charming😛😆
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
hello shello chammak challos :D

hey moni! hey Tanu and Kia!
WhiteNights thumbnail
COunt me in too mons. I keep complaining but i cannot seem to let go watching it 😆
WhiteNights thumbnail
Uff why is everyone so slow in replying?

My net speed is super slow that is also the reason why i logged out yesterday without saying a proper bye. :(

@Tannu, which other show do you watch apart from DEK?
WhiteNights thumbnail
Okay NOW, i am kind of spamming🤔 but koi toh reply karo
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Every1's net is slow 2day,even i m finfing it difficult
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moni-

I always felt that most of the DEK crowd in the forum are very impatient and they lose hope so easily😆...even I do my share of complaining but I always end up watching DEK...Initially I used to watch for the story now I watch for Uday😳😆..even some of my friends watch for Uday...they find him very charming😛😆

yeahh i too find dek crowd impatient ...in compare to other shows crowd...look that is pyaar ko show ...the difference is they had putted question mark over couple...but indirectly they had said about Uv will be...

me to watching for UV it happens with every show after some time loyality is left to limited char.

yupp i was looking for that avi u made one  bigger version also of that i wanted that one...can u upload that ones...