Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: poulomi12

oh god;! well nizza hinted that too. oh god!! i just hope they turn him into sme negative charcter. its better that way.

BREAKING NEWS GALS: i had a cat with my coisin who.lives in a village area. she said that even though they dont watch hindi serials, she and my aunt all loveUV. Where frm is SA having the.delusions that akash is loved in villages???????

Even i had a recent chat with a school going girls. all of them seemed to despise Akash. They were calling all sorts of names of him. i.was.rofling. how can SA be confident about te fan following??

SA lives in a bubble world. God, sometimes hate her for all of her strange thoughts!
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hina... uno Jiya is my secretly admired couple... I mean I hate Jeh's chatracter but they look good 
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: poulomi12

oh god;! well nizza hinted that too. oh god!! i just hope they turn him into sme negative charcter. its better that way.

BREAKING NEWS GALS: i had a cat with my coisin who.lives in a village area. she said that even though they dont watch hindi serials, she and my aunt all loveUV. Where frm is SA having the.delusions that akash is loved in villages???????

Even i had a recent chat with a school going girls. all of them seemed to despise Akash. They were calling all sorts of names of him. i.was.rofling. how can SA be confident about te fan following??

yeah nizza also hinted .i guess even from M's dreams also looked like that...

let's c kya hota hai even blackmailing can't be dragged so much..its already looking ugly & getting too much...

i know i too had talk with people who call akash with so many names we even can't say those here 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiger_lily

hina... uno Jiya is my secretly admired couple... I mean I hate Jeh's chatracter but they look good 

😲😲😲 JiYa is one of my all time favs! 😳
😲
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyaar_ka_panchi

yeah nizza also hinted .i guess even from M's dreams also looked like that...

let's c kya hota hai even blackmailing can't be dragged so much..its already looking ugly & getting too much...

i know i too had talk with people who call akash with so many names we even can't say those here 😆

I so want to see a negative Aakash! Abhishek is bang on with his negative characters! Maybe some negativity would make his character more bearable 😆
AraBearxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mais-

SA lives in a bubble world. God, sometimes hate her for all of her strange thoughts!

Honestly pols I had a conversation wiw kids too... I mean in my high school.. I needed a driver that day and my mom had actually packed liunchfor my cousins and I was using the same route so I volunteered to drop the lunh and meet shruti and  some kids I knew came upto me and we started a normal talk until someone started with DEK and they HATE akash, 

Someone burst SA's bubble... UI hate that female.., she loves to blow her own trumpet!
AraBearxo thumbnail
yeah SA darlin from which nagle does DEK look like a teen shpow to u. it used to but now it;s like a copy of amrit mantran the DS is goin ebilish and all.. it's saasbahuish. Know ur genres WOMAN!
sourmisery thumbnail
acha, I am off now girls! <3 
.-Wish-. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hayyyeee JiYa ðŸ˜† Because of them I love Arjun Purvi now!

sorry for replying late. I'm Vm'ing at the same time haha. omggg only if I could show you guys now! It's sooo sensual
AraBearxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mais-

😲😲😲 JiYa is one of my all time favs! 😳
😲

I know but ekta behenji ... she ruined Jeh thank god I survive. Writing a jiya/abhiya FF. Jeh is the heroish guy there and Pia's vampire muhbola hubby