FF-Sarhad paar ki ek kahani {part-4,pg-28) plz read - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago

Part-1

Night was glittering with earthlamps.People were laughing wishing eachother. Kids were burning crackers, whole delhi was looking so beautiful and i was the luckiest person who got chance to celebrate this occasion with my lovely family. I will introduce to them.

My sweetest Dadi though she was strict. She is my woman of  principle and i admire him a lot.

Who will say my dada is a king of khurana empire and  my mom she is trustee of many NGO'S in new Delhi. My father was instructing servants to work fast as guests will be arriving soon.

My mother is a simple, beautiful intelligent, but she is very orthodox towards religion..She loves to do small household works by herself she was making rangoli at the entrance of Khurana Mansion.  she never scolds me today she was decorating temple with the help of my mother. Yes she is my sweetheart.I never called her mom i called her sweetheart because she is not only my mother but my best friend.

Here comes me Capt. Maan singh khurana oops Maan for all my family, relatives and my friends..

This is my sweethest family and u know the most difficult part is when i have to leave them. When my love call me, dont get confused my one and  only love India. I love my duty and serving my love is the most beautiful thing in the world. Woh kehtey hai na...

" yeh dil maange more"

We all were standing in temple where pandit ji about to perform Puja. Puja was delaying because we were waiting for someone.

Daadisab log aa gaye hai yeh Raj kaha reh gaya. Yeh nalaayak hamesha late karta hai. 

My mother looks here and there, she looks little worried. she comes near to me.

Mom: Maan kya tumhey pata hai daadi ka nalaayak pota kaha hai..
Maan: Dont worry sweetheart mey dekhta hu.

I was about to call when someone bangs at door very loudly..

Raj: Mom mom {he was breathless}

All turn and looks at him. He gives his naughty smile like always.

{ok guys karan wahi is playing a role of Raj here.. there s some problem in inserting pic but i will put his pic soon... sorry frnds}

He was all covered in mud.. His jeans were torn and his hair was messed..Daadi was angry and Dad was shocked to see him again. 

Here comes the naughty but sweetest person of KM.

My brother rajveer he prefer to be call raj, actually he says its suits his personality. He had created his own world of imagination where me and mom is allowed to come. No dad and daadi because they scold him and we pamper him a lot.

Daadi was spitting fire πŸ˜‘and raj was giving a weak smile looking at me. Daadi was about to say something when i interrupted in between.

Maan:  Raj kaha they tum hum sab tumara intezaar kar rahey they
Raj: woh bro mey dosto.
Maan: Jao puja ke liye late ho raha hai jaldi se fresh hokar aao.😊

Raj comes to while crossing..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Raj: u r the best bro aaj bacha liya warna Hitler meri jaan le leti... love u bro πŸ˜Š

Maan smiled at him and signals him to leave.. Daadi sees both brothers.

daadi: aap hamesha raj ko bacha letey ho. Yeh theek nahi hai woh apni zimedariya kab samjega πŸ˜‘
Maan: daadi {he smiles πŸ˜Š} woh abhi chota hai, aur use pura right hai woh apni zindagi ke har pal ko jiye.
daadiwaah merey fauji sher.. lakin waqt ki kimat ko bi samjhna chaihye.
Maanjab time aayega toh woh bi samaj jaayega.
daadi: kabhi kabhi toh lagta hai aapki jagah raj ko fauj mey bhejna chahiye tha, kam sey kam suder to jaate.
Maan: daadi raj aur fauj ka dur dur tak koi waasta nahi πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

they both laugh.. Maan hugs daadi from side.

Batakot village:

When whole delhi was about to celebrate dilwali somewhere a  small village {batakot} in south kashmir {near LOC}  a group people were sitting together. People live their life in fear they dont know when death will come and they will close their life. People are poor but they mange their living by farming, wood works, making earthen lamps. Whole village is surrounded by indian defense as well as pak defense also. 

Indian defense protect this village is because its a part of india. But pak also want this. Both can shot their bullets anytime.  Many people have lost their loved one in this war. People want to go to pak but they indian defense doesnt want this because they know the real reason. They just want love and peace nothing else. 

1st man: bhai jaan ab is goan mey aur kya rakha hai, dheerey dheerey humhey yeh goan chodhna padega
2nd man: bilkul sahi kaha bhai jaan aapney. lakin hum kar bi kya saktey hai {he was sad}
1st man: pata nahi kab yeh dushmani ki jung khatam hogi aur hum apni khwaisho ko pura kar paayengey.
3rd man: arey kisi ney miya jahangir ko dekha hai.
1st man: woh  nawaaz padney gaye hai bas aatey hi hogey.
3rd man:allah paak har khushi bakshey. Kaisa bi samay kyu na ho bhai jaan kabhi nawaaz padney sey pichey sey nahi hat tey
2nd man: bilkhul sahi farmaaya aapney yahi toh ek sachey musalmaan ki nishaani hai.

here jahangir enter...

jahangir: kya baatein ho rahi hai
1st man: arey bhai jaan aap kab aaye
jahangir: jab aapney humhey dekha

all men start laughing... three soldier comes there and sees them laughing , seeing soilders they stop laughing.. jahangir stares them and stands up

1st solider: yeh kuch samaan hai diwali ka badey saheb ne bheja hai aap logo ke liye
2nd man: humhey nahi chahiye πŸ˜‘😑
1st solider: kyu ?

jahangir: ja kar keh do apney badey saheb sey ki jo kuch bi humare gaon walo ke saath unhoney kiya hai uske baad hum unke haath se zehar bi nahi piyengey.

3rd man: bilkul sahi kaha bhaijaan humhey hindustani fauj sey koi bi madat nahi chahiye.
1st solider: dekho jaisa tum soch rahey ho waisi koi baat nahi hai...
jahangir: humhey us paar sey madat mil jaati hai aakhir woh humara mulk hai {pak} hai
2nd solider: tumara mulk {country} bharat hai pak nahi, tum hindustan ki zameen mey rehtey ho na ki pakistan mey.. khair aaj diwali aur badey saheb ki beeti ki shaadi tay honey ki khushi mey hai toh jashan manao na ki sarhado ko lekar jagada...kal sabko jashan ke liye badi haweli bulaya hai toh aap sab aa jaana

they keep stuffs there and goes from there.. jahangir thinks

" rashmi beti ka nigah {marriage} tay hogaya, allah pak {god} usey har khushi sey bakshey, uski har dua kabul ho..aamen πŸ˜Š"

Khurana Mansion:

All were performing pooja, maan cellphone was ringing continusouly but no one paying attention because all were busy in pooja. Pandit ji tell daadi to come perform aarti then Rishab & Aradhya then maan and then raj, Pandit ji ditrubute prasad to all family members and aarti to guests.. 

when maan sees his cellphone and rang back.. he talk and goes to balcony and smiles. he cuts the call and comes back to his family. Raj who was very excited for
burning crackers take maan along with him. he goes along with family and celebrate the festival. after dinner nakul {servant} brings coffee or everyone. 

Maan: Papa i want to tell u all something all...

everyone looks up...

Maan: I have got a new orders from my company I have to go..

Aradhya eyes filled up with tears.. she gets up and goes from there.. raj also follows his mom..

Rishabkab ja rahey ho beta aur kaha posting hui hai???
Maan: kal subah. meri posting Batakot utari {south} Kashmir mey gaon hai waha hui hai.. Waha mujhe Army intelligence officer Mr nayar se milna hai...
rishab: beta apna dhyan rakhna aur ph karte rehna b jao apni maa aur apne natkhat bhai ko sambhalo

dadi didnt said a word she only gives a smile to maan...

Batakot village:

jahangir: tum nahi jaogi waha

a smoke was coming from a corner , a small wall could be seen there (a kind of small kitchen} .. a voice comes from there 

a voice of a gal: lakin kyu abu humhe jaana hai 

jahangir: dekho beti tum kyu nahi samjhti woh log humare apney nahi hai
gal: abu hum waha sirf apni dosti ki khatir ja raha hai
jahangir: Gazal tum kyu nahi samjhti woh humare dushman hai!!!
gal: abu aap hi toh kehtey hai na ek sacha musalman apni dosti ko aakhri dam tak nibhata hai. toh hum kyu nahi.. humare iradey nake hai phir humhe kisa dar... aur humari dost humari dushman nahi hai.. abu ek aakhri baar humhey humara vaada pura kar lene dijye..
Jahangir: toh tum apne abu ka baat nahi sunogi... theek hai jao lakin jayada der mat rukna aur ha kisi sey baat mat karna...

a gal stand up with lots of excitment and happiness...she rans to her abu and twirls him again and again

jahangir: arey arey kya kar rahi hai paagal mey gir jaaunga
gazal: jab tak gazal hai tab tak uske abu ko kuch nahi ho sakta... 

jahangir and gazal hugs each other.. jahangir kisses gazal forehead

jahangir: meri pyari bachi...khuda tumhey har khushi sey barkat karey

Khurana Mansion:

Maan comes to his room and saw raj was sitting on his bed and doing something on his cellphone and his mother was packing his clothes... Aradhya was taking out something from his cupboard when maan comes from behind  hug her gently.. Aradhya smiles

Aradhya: aagaye mera bacha... kab jaana hai
Maan: sweetheart aap naraz toh nahi ho na..
Aradhya: kyu mey naraz hungi
Maan: because mey ja raha hu...
Aradhya:woh toh tum hamesha jaatey ho
Maan: lakin sweetheart i saw u crying
Aradhya:arey yaar ab maa hu toh rona toh aayega na.. lakin best frnd hone ke naatey i have to support u so see {she truns} i am not crying.

Maan hugs his mom and smiles πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Maan: I love you mom
Aradhya: mom πŸ˜•

Maan looks Aradhya and bit his touge and smiles hugs her again... 

Maan: oops i love you sweetheart..

Aradhya patted his back and both of them smiles..

Raj see this and stands up comes near them

Raj: ahem !! ahem!!

Maan and Aradhya looks at him

Raj: kya tuning hai boss!!! aap dono maa beta toh kisi angle sey lagtey hi nahi!! ek dam raapchik

Aradhya: tu phir shuru hogaya

Raj: o hello excuse me !!! maan bro ke jaatey hi mey tumara sewak hu.. toh mujse panga nahi leney ka πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Aradhya: acha bachu jitni sewa ki hai na use ke badley terey papa ur daadi sey mainey hi bachaya hai tujhe aur betey {she holds his ears} aur teri pocket money woh kisney di tujhe.

Raj: ouch!! ouch!!! mom mey toh mazak kar raha tha {raj in pain} yaar dukh raha hai

Aradhya: nataunki

Maan see this and laugh . he comes to both of them and hugs them tightly.. Raj and Aradhya also hugs him

Maan: oh sweetheart aur raj i gonna miss u all a lot

Raj looks at maan smiles..Aradhya continues packing.

Raj: tabhi toh kehta hu bro shaadi kar lo. mom bi tumhey miss nahi karegi jayada.. aur mujhe bi chuti mil jaayegi actually baat woh nahi hai... humari na sahi lakin bhabi ki yaad mey jaldi chaley aaogey....

Maan stares raj and raj smirks...πŸ˜‰

Maan: ab tu pitega { he runs towards raj, maan runs behind raj.. aradhya smiles seeing her naughty kids}..

In the morning:

Maan was all set to go he comes down in his army dress..{ kajal thinking wow he is so handsome.. gosh i m drooling 😍} Rishab was smiling and Aradhya had a plate of aarti in her hands.. Maan {thinks} you have to be strong  if u will broke up then Raj &
sweetheart will be upset. He comes down take daadi bleesing.. Dadi careeses his hairs

dadi: bhagwan aapki lambi umar karey bahut lamba intezaar kar waatey hai aap jaldi aayega aur ha is baar hum aapki shaadi karwa ke rahenegey aur jaatey jaatey is raj ko bi samjhaye ki humhey tang na karey...{maan hugs dadi}

Maan: Daadi aapko pata hai na mey aapki aankho mey aansu nahi dekh sakta.. {Maan wipes daadi tears 😭and hugs her again}

Maan comes to his dad takes his blessing & hugs his dad tightly, Rishab was in tears 😭 πŸ˜­ but he patted his son back..

rishab: pata hai maan betey mey is duniya ka sabse khush nasib baap hu.. jisey is duniya ki har khushi mili hai... aur tum jaisa beta paakar mey toh mey garv mehsoos karta hu.. jao betey apna aur apney desh ka naam uncha karo..

Maan: jiske pass aap jaisey dad ho woh beta is duniya ka sabse khush nasib beta hai... i love u dad {rishab hugs maan}

Maan comes to aradhya .. he sees him .. Maan cant see tears in his mom eyes ... Aradhya was not able to speak. 

Maan:  shh sweetheart aap nahi royengi. aap janti hai na aapke aansu mujhe kamzor bana detey hai. 

Aradhya nodes ..Tears were threating to fall but she kept herself strong.. aradhya puts tilak on his forehead.. and do his aarti . she gave plate to nakul. she looks at maan and maan also looks at Aradhya. Maan comes near aradhya and hugs her tightly.. Maan tears fall but wipes it...

Maan: I love u sweetheart , take care of urself...
Aradhya: hmm. tum apna dhyan rakha {her voice was choking { she was not able to control}

Raj comes and put his arm on Aradhya. she looks at raj

Raj: mom no more tears bro ko aisey vida karogi ki {raj wipes her tears} khushi khushi bhejo taki bro jaldi wapas aa jaaye

Aradhya smiles a little so as maan. Maan hugs raj 

Maan: aur tu sun mama papa aur daai ko jayada tang mat karna.. 

Raj: ha bro dont worry aap apna dhyan rakhna .. aapki galfrnd toh hai nahi toh mujhe hi galfrnd samaj kar ph kar lena.. theek hai

Maan: kab bada hoga raj πŸ˜Š

Raj: jab tak maan bro mere saath hai mujhe bada nahi hona

Raj hugs maan again 

Raj: bro apna dhyan rakhna.. i gonna miss u a lot

Maan: me too.. lakin no one will come to drop me at station. i will go alone with driver..

All smiles and knows them that maan doesnt like anyone to drop him to station like always... Driver keeps maan luggage and maan sits in car.. all of them smiles and waves good bye to maan so as maan...

Precap: will they meet ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imp note: frnds this is my first attempt .. I hope u will like it... I want to request all that who all will click like i will send them pms as i said that it is easy to keep tracks.. so guys please click ok like button and tell me Ur views on first part. i will be happy.. thanks and love u all..

start love maan raj bonding jahangir ready to let the girl go hope maneet met soon sorry last time comment mein late ho gaya

wow yaar superb starting
i loved maan-aradhya- raj bonding.. rishab is also sweet
hmm wow gazal she is so cute... atlast she convienced his father
great great loved it to the core...

loved it... starting part s superb...
loved maan ... everything s so sweet,,,,,,
Gr8 concept Dear! I really wantd 2 c MSK in Millitary avtar, thnx u fulfilld it... Though 1st tym but u write awsm dear.. Lvd d way Maan cares 4 his family n devotd his lyf 4 patriotism... Me lukng 4wd 2 Maaneet.. Oops sorry correctn! Me lukng 4wd 2 Maanzal meetng! Bt hai toh Maaneet hi na... *wink wink* Plz do accpt my bddy reqst n PM me wen u update nxt! Thnx..
the whole story is good,,,
the concept is very beautiful and catchy among teh readers
best of luck dear
i know u will do good...

luv
Tich

Nice start but iss kahani ka ant sad mat karna.
nice concept
but i think isme pakka hindu musalman wala khuch hoga in between maan and gazal
hain na
but anyway nice part
wow Kajal superb... loved it so much.. jaisa decide hua tha u make it totally different but only one thing is there and that is diwali... haaye me too drooling over maan... raj was so funny... now precap is nice... will they meet? somewhere i knew the answer but it depends on u... waiting for next tuesday... keep it up..
love u dear...
and thanks for making it according to both of us wish(u & me)

superb update dearπŸ‘
best of luck