NMG#93..Kuch Toh Hai Tujhse Raabta <3 - Page 77

Posted: 11 years ago
I Hate this SRK even more...the way he removed Dada from Captainship and team...πŸ₯±...I am Glad Dada is doing well in other team...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Payal-15

This izzz Cute...😳
Bloody F.@ dat Dada-SRK pic..Twisted minds some ppl.and when they try and generalize people on some pre-conceived notions. seriously! πŸ˜†

LOL,Punjab had almost band-bajofied MI only! Thanks to Peterson,warna aaj toh bharta hi ban jata! whatever! 

RCB..RCB! I hope Gayle fires tonight!! 😎 CSK ka bahut hua man!! Kris Srikanth and his politics need to be passe.😳

Ayeshu-when you come,I have pmed you something. :P
Edited by -Debzyy- - 11 years ago
ROFL...like srsly...πŸ₯±
That was NOT directed at you Komal.I wrote that for who  made that pic.You just posted.Its alright. aagein-Your wish.πŸ˜†
maine egg-roll banaya. πŸ˜† who wants one? 
I m in love with my siggy-dadda! <3 !! Didn't cover everyone..But still,quite happy with all! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and I started reading HP from the first part again!!  :D got back from gym and grabbed the Philosopher's stone from he local library! Its SOO frigging amazing man!!! πŸ˜ 
Edited by -Debzyy- - 11 years ago
before KKR..Ganguly was shown doors by the Indian team too...n yes then I was much more angry than for KKR πŸ˜†

@Pic...ya it is cute πŸ˜†

Debz...yeah...Punjab was playing good...but hey, MI won isn't that good :D

U support RCB?

@Ayeshu...U can much more easily meet her on FB nowadays than on IF πŸ˜†

Originally posted by -Debzyy-

I m in love with my siggy-dadda! <3 !! Didn't cover everyone..But still,quite happy with all! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and I started reading HP from the first part again!!  :D got back from gym and grabbed the Philosopher's stone from he local library! Its SOO frigging amazing man!!! πŸ˜ 
Pinch pinch pinch...me too πŸ˜†
n I even saw the first movie againπŸ˜† almost a week ago...n I have 5 HP books, just one I haven't bought was the 6th part which my frnd had given me...n the 5th part which my frnd took n never returned 😳 πŸ˜†
@siggy dabba...lemme see...πŸ˜†