Users

Frequent Posters

aysha_mayur thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have my practical exam today guys..Wish me Luck!!..๐Ÿ˜ณ
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi and Bye Ppl ๐Ÿ˜Š ... agle kuch dinon tak aise hi special apperances hoti rahengi ๐Ÿ˜Š

Aysh... All the Best and Do Well ๐Ÿ˜Š
aysha_mayur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Debzyy-

Man!! I just saw the SRK's Yale Uni's complete video,addressing the students!! Isn't he just SUPER-amazing! Ahh!๐Ÿ˜ He was so adorable when he was talking about his career,ups and downs n all of that.Not for nothing is he called the Bollywood King!๐Ÿ˜Ž Ayeshu,kaha hai tu?? dekha tune?! 

OMGEEE!!Spectacular guy he is.Such down to earth,charmer,fanbloodytastic! โค๏ธ

Omgg really??...Give me the link baby!!...

Wanna see that video..SRK๐Ÿ˜
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Divya diii...Thanks a lot!!๐Ÿค—

Can i ask you aap kaha busy ho aajkal๐Ÿ˜Š
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Isn't it lovely!!!???...found on FB๐Ÿ˜
aysha_mayur thumbnail
I guess you busy diii..me gtg now..byee...tc...๐Ÿค—
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: aysha_mayur

W*F๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
is bande ka koi naam waam bhi hai ya nahi...ofscreen they call him "Debutant"..and onscreen "Nayakirayedar"๐Ÿคฃ..WAH!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...kya zameen khodkar laa rahe hain is bande ko??๐Ÿคฃ

and BTW mrunal ko itrni jaldi alvida keh diya..bekar mein hi itna drama create kiya tha Sameer ke character ko lekar๐Ÿ˜ณ

and BTW ab isme SRK se bhi debut kara lein toh bhi is show ko koi nahi bacha sakta๐Ÿคฃ...untill and unless..you knoww...๐Ÿ˜†

lagta hai Inshi-Winshi ka jaadoo tai tai phiss ho gaya...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฃ

Naam batane ya chupane se kuch nahi hoga kyunki agar woh RK nahi hai toh negative hi ban jaayega naa ๐Ÿคฃ
Mrunal ko bichare ko muft mein sapne dikhaye lead banne ke aur villain banakar chod diya๐Ÿ˜† 
OMG SRK fan is saying that...am I hearing it right?๐Ÿ˜† but ya, you can trust the showmakers to manage that too ๐Ÿ˜†
Inshi-Winshi pair kab lagte hain...saath mein khade ho tab bhi nahi...I saw the show ka scene thoda sa n the naya wala vid bhi...Rati acts good but RK ummm...aisa lagta hai dono alag hi scene karte hain saath mein๐Ÿ˜†
btw Rati's eyes, they don't wanna search deep in eyes as they did earlier...U can clearly see that... 
Payal-15 thumbnail

BTW Pallu you were soo right...is show ka naam "Hitler Didi ke kirayedaar" rakh dena chahiye./.becoz CVs are bent upon bringing new kirayedaars ...and show their talent...๐Ÿฅฑ

kasam khake baithge hain ki...Duniya ke bhar ke saare actors le aayenge lekin kaam ke insaan ko nahi layenge...GO TO HELL ZEEE๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

hainaa...aur upar se naye char ka naam bhi wahi hai...NK...as in Naya Kiraayedaar ๐Ÿคฃ
actually, ab kisiko ko mat lao, bas show band kar do๐Ÿ˜†
Payal-15 thumbnail

He was really cute in this scene.."Meri maa bhi bilkul aise hi mere baal sukhati thi..main itna mana karta tha..phir bhi mere baalon ko chuti thi..maanti hi nahi thi"..he was telling this to her like a small child..
๐Ÿ˜†
and she was bent upon drying his hair...peeche padh gayi thi uske๐Ÿคฃ...and used to get soo irritated.."Balon ko haath mat lagao"๐Ÿ˜†

I know...he had completely forgotten for a second that he is not usually never showed so much interest in talking his heart out to her...Nupur was so surprised๐Ÿ˜† n their expressions...it makes that scene repeatedly watcheable๐Ÿ˜ณ
waise he was the one who gave her the towel first to dry her hair up๐Ÿ˜† n he looks so Mayankish wid those concerned yet stiff expressions on his face... ๐Ÿ˜
n Nupur had taken it sweetly saying so sweet...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago