Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysha_mayur thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Arjun Bijlani, who essayed the role of the studious Mayank in Miley Jab Hum Tumhad been signed up to play the role of Samrat, which was later on played by Mohit Sehgal. Arjun was in a rush and couldn't "wait for MJHTto take off". When MJHTfinally went on air, he was asked to play Mayank and the rest became history, wheut n his romantic scenes with Rati Pandey made him a teen icon.

After their heartwarming scenes in MJHT, Arjun Bijlani was offered the role opposite Rati Pandey in Hitler Didi, but the former didn't take it up and Mrunal Jain stepped in

Mayank was made for Arjun...I just can't imagine any other actor playing Mayank's role..and Arti were destined to be together in MJHT..thats why he ultimately got Mayank's role😳

and about HD...Sameer's role was made for Mrunal only😳🀣
Edited by aysha_mayur - 12 years ago
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Edited by aysha_mayur - 12 years ago
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
aayi chikni chameli...chatt pe akeli...ladke patane aayi...😳
DoNotMind thumbnail
Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

Arjun Bijlani, who essayed the role of the studious Mayank in Miley Jab Hum Tumhad been signed up to play the role of Samrat, which was later on played by Mohit Sehgal. Arjun was in a rush and couldn't "wait for MJHTto take off". When MJHTfinally went on air, he was asked to play Mayank and the rest became history, wheut n his romantic scenes with Rati Pandey made him a teen icon.

After their heartwarming scenes in MJHT, Arjun Bijlani was offered the role opposite Rati Pandey in Hitler Didi, but the former didn't take it up and Mrunal Jain stepped in

Mayank was made for Arjun...I just can't imagine any other actor playing Mayank's role..and Arti were destined to be together in MJHT..thats why he ultimately got Mayank's role😳

and about HD...Sameer's role was made for Mrunal only😳🀣

uske character mein hai kya..any lallu panju can do it...even that rishi's...🀣
Edited by Komal-S. - 12 years ago
DoNotMind thumbnail
🀣...bhaadh mein jaaye ye quote...sahi se hoke hi nahin de raha hai...πŸ˜†
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Ayeshu πŸ€—
actually I haven't used posterise wala effect...its mostly gradient effect n selective colouring πŸ˜†

n ya I know Divz has written it all...n quite ironical to my comment, even I haven't commented for that matter 🀣

n I can see my pics in that thread still, why can't UπŸ€”

n true absolutely Sameer was made for Mrunal only, I cannot imagine Arti polaying those roles together n their chemistry history being butchered like that...🀒 πŸ˜†
btw nice KJ siggy ❀️
U know I have made almost exactly a similar one long back...but its effect never ceases to enchant...Awesome one😍
Payal-15 thumbnail
see...its almost alike πŸ˜†
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww!! The KJ sig is LOVELY!! πŸ˜ 

Payal-15 thumbnail
Hey Debz πŸ€—