Frequent Posters

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pri01

Pari love am fine and life is going on well both my hubby n sonny are fine
it is raining today ...how is it in US?
oh u r also allergy

raining at ur place wwooo cause here in US is actually sunny but freezing cold... so kind of good n kind of bad lol...πŸ˜†

ya jaan me allergic to nuts well i'm allergic to certain nuts so my doctor suggested i take an allergy test to see if i'm allergic to all nuts cause she was sayin tht in future i could be so its safe not to eat any nuts thts y today me goin to take my allergy test to find out...πŸ˜ƒ
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Originally posted by: -rianne

hmm let me think.. hv a date with my love...am kidding🀣
really don't know what i will do.. well over 15 min i hv to leave to pick up my son from school
and then i will be back later for lu.. hope we hv one today..

oh so missin ur love well me missin my sisesss...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
well in 15mins me leavin for my allergy test so ya lol..πŸ˜‰
ya well when u do read the LU explain to me when i get back later since we'll surely meet ur evening time ok sista lol...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Angel_20

ok then from now on i'll help u out with makin the CC ok jaan..πŸ€— n ya sure jaan definitely i would love to back up u on this since i know its a lot of work u put in it to make it really beautiful so yes i'll surely will help u out for those two months sign me up for May n June lol..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ do u also want me to make CC for july as well??πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry love i was busy on the phone with my SIL

Thxs jaan for backing up  πŸ€— ...ya am leaving for Mauritius end of June and will be there the whole month of July...am very happy to see my parents but sad as i will u gals like heavens😭😭 i will carry my lappy with me if i can connect then i will be here on and off.  I don't if Loji will be able to make the thread for July as there will be ramadan.

BTW how are u on line but the button is red...what hv u done?

Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
priya jaanu hv to leave cya later..

angel u n ur other sis are the same.. she ask me the same to explain her coz she cant be at lu as well.. oh boy oh boy both sister makes me crazy  anyways gtg cya..

cya gals love ya both❀️
Edited by -rianne - 12 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail

raining at ur place wwooo cause here in US is actually sunny but freezing cold... so kind of good n kind of bad lol...πŸ˜†

ya jaan me allergic to nuts well i'm allergic to certain nuts so my doctor suggested i take an allergy test to see if i'm allergic to all nuts cause she was sayin tht in future i could be so its safe not to eat any nuts thts y today me goin to take my allergy test to find out...πŸ˜ƒ

All the best for ur test love
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
ria sista come on u love us u'll surely help ur love n ur angel sis out anyways see u later cause me also leavin for my appointment now...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

@Priya jaan: well i'll jus discuss with her on for july cc for now i'll make the next two months ok sweets...πŸ˜‰ alright me leavin girlies take care love u both sooo much...πŸ€—
Ziva01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -rianne

priya jaanu hv to leave cya later..

angel u n ur other sis are the same.. she ask me the same to explain her coz she cant be at lu as well.. oh boy oh boy both sister makes me crazy  anyways gtg cya..

cya gals love ya both❀️

bye ria darling see later tc love ya
Ziva01 thumbnail

ria sista come on u love us u'll surely help ur love n ur angel sis out anyways see u later cause me also leavin for my appointment now...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

@Priya jaan: well i'll jus discuss with her on for july cc for now i'll make the next two months ok sweets...πŸ˜‰ alright me leavin girlies take care love u both sooo much...πŸ€—

bye pari my love see u later ...i will see with ria if she can make it for July
TC love yaπŸ€—
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Priya... how's u babe ??
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Girls will not be here today and tomorrow also... gonna miss ya all ..love ya all πŸ€—

just peep to say Hi