Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Sisesss... was pray time sisesss...

@Jaan... still watching ipkknd ..ufff asr is sooo adorable he is killing me
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Angel_20

thts good now u can talk freely since ur sonny is nappin..πŸ˜‰ wow u got ur plans set up nice jaan hope u have lots of fun with ur day out..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ 

hey jaan i dont understand tht time u have to write for me like 8am or 10pm me dont go with tht time i've told ria this before as well n she knows tht i dont understand now me tellin u cause u two normally write time like tht but i dont so u have to explain it to me in my time lol..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ but have fun shoppin jaan me also goin shoppin on tuesday n also have my allergies test tht same day so me might not be here but lets see...πŸ˜ƒ

ya i thought tht too about their dance but overall i loved it since they both were jus uufff haayyeee sachii have no words..😳 ya me also wanted her to wear somethin really hot like maybe a white saare or somethin white tht dress like u should was good but could have been better n i agree with tht.. but lets see wat the CVs have planned for the comin week jaan..πŸ˜‰

Hey Pari it's not the time but date my son will be on holidays as from 13 -29 April πŸ˜† so he will be at home for 2 wks.
My angel love me too was thinking about a white or red saree with golden embroidery works wow that would be out of the world ...hope to see her in sarees in future and of course with UV...UV was just uff too hoottt to handle

CVs must concentrate on Manveer now and stop that stupid blackmailing of J😑
Ziva01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mystery-lover

@Sisesss... was pray time sisesss...

@Jaan... still watching ipkknd ..ufff asr is sooo adorable he is killing me

Jaan u already watched it...me got to catch up with it and PV as well...ya ASR is killing yaar ...btw Barun loves his wifey loads and writes poems to woo her😳☺️

I was watching Housefull 2🀣🀣
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Originally posted by: pri01

Jaan u already watched it...me got to catch up with it and PV as well...ya ASR is killing yaar ...btw Barun loves his wifey loads and writes poems to woo her😳☺️

I was watching Housefull 2🀣🀣

really... OMG.. he is sooo sweet and adorable i will pm him in fb for sure 😳... ohhh it's was that funny πŸ˜†.. need to watch it
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for the late replys my lovelies loji n priya me busy writng my english assignment jus too long eewww... anyways..

@Sisesss: oh i see well thts good tht ur back now party time n who knows ria might jus join us right when we start the party lol..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

@Priya jaan: oh i see tht was date my mind well tht jus says i need to go back to bed n wake up again lol...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† its 1:13pm here n apparently i'm not awake lol...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Ziva01 thumbnail

really... OMG.. he is sooo sweet and adorable i will pm him in fb for sure 😳... ohhh it's was that funny πŸ˜†.. need to watch it

Ya do watch it when u got time
btw how is Lina?

Ziva01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel_20

sorry for the late replys my lovelies loji n priya me busy writng my english assignment jus too long eewww... anyways..

@Sisesss: oh i see well thts good tht ur back now party time n who knows ria might jus join us right when we start the party lol..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

@Priya jaan: oh i see tht was date my mind well tht jus says i need to go back to bed n wake up again lol...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† its 1:13pm here n apparently i'm not awake lol...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

It's ok Pari concentrate on ur assignments and don't write manveer ovhereπŸ˜†

Ovhere it's 7.15pm what a time difference yaar?
How is the weather in US?
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
@Sisess ya let's partyyy.. dance dance ..i need to dance to change my mood yaar

@Jaan Lina is fine .. how's our little prince ??

sweets ... internet is sooo slowww
Ziva01 thumbnail

@Sisess ya let's partyyy.. dance dance ..i need to dance to change my mood yaar

@Jaan Lina is fine .. how's our little prince ??

sweets ... internet is sooo slowww

@ Jaan pay my regards to her...he is fine ...hving his nap

@ Pari and Jaan there is argument between AK anf PG fans on the forum ...someone has posted a YT link regarding yesterday Manveer dance with Priash offscreen segment it seems PG was showing lots of attitude to AK and the latter was very sad...OMG i really hope these two will sort out their misunderstanding soon and will be together as before thus their fans will be at peace.

Well I always away from these kind of posts afterall it's their personal life ...let them sort it
Edited by pri01 - 12 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -rianne

hii galsπŸ€—

Hi Ria darling πŸ€— happy u are here