Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aris22l

Shaun, I have a few ideas. 

As many posters have suggested, the new girl may fall in love with Jigarji and Rashi will see that.  She will get jealous and start to pay more attention to her hubby and may be appreciate him more and eventually, show some love that Jigarji deserves so much.

Another one is as you said Jigarji has an accident.  This doesn't change him, but changes Rashi because of her fear of losing one of the best things in her life.  While she looks after him, they come close together (does that sound like the Gopi's accident track?).

May be something Rashi did in the past that she doesn't want anyone to know.  Her past catches up with her when she starts getting blackmailed.  Jigarji finds out and helps her to get out of this mess.  During this track his life is threatened, he fights gundas and she starts seeing him as a warm blooded male. 

I could come up with more, but they all sound lame.

I like the idea of a jealousy track! πŸ‘πŸΌ
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

So now that I have given up on a Rashi redemption track I am trying to figure out some other ways for this couple to work and for her to gain some kind of lost ground.

I can think of only one. Jigar. At the moment he is playing a love-sick puppy who jumps at his wife's every whim. BUT... and this is a very big BUT... if CV's were to change that... and turn him into a bad boy. No make that a wicked boy rather... then we might have some luck.

We know Gopi suffered at Ahams hands and audiences loved it. They will feel the same way about Rashi if she suffers enough at Jigar's hands. But the key word is suffer. He must make her life a living hell. Gradually audiences will be bought over and given enough time and suffering they will change their minds about her.

It would of course help if she is also shown changing/improving during this track. They don't need to change her character completely. She can still be a modern girl with new/fresh ideas for the family. But in a much more positive role this time. Jigar's "modern bad-boyness" can be a perfect foil for her "modern-girl goodness" Not sure if I am expressing this quite right here... soz guys.

Any other ideas? I am rather looking for some positives here please πŸ˜ƒ

Great post!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The only way I see for Jigar to live a happy ever after is to divorce Rattie and marry someone who has a beating heart β€οΈ
Scarlet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good post Shaun...that's interesting track for CVs to take...like your ideas.πŸ˜ƒ
ashy924 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome post shaunπŸ‘

anything to see raji romance and bad boy jigar doesnt sound bad at allπŸ˜‰
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shaun, your idea will definitely prevent me from fast-forwarding through the episodes. 

I would love to see Jigar in that avatar and I won't mind that it's out of character for him. We, as viewers, have given the CVs and thereby SNS, a lot of leeway for all of their discrepancies. This one I will not mind a bit.

It will also give Raji some meat besides the skin and bones so that they can move on too because right now, they've just halted. They're literally not going anywhere. They're just there--like an immovable khamba!  

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am clueless when it come to rashi