My View On Current Mallika and Rohan Track

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friend I am bijy, bijy bijy (sorry busy)...But still have to write this...

Must admit I was so very upset after reading yesterday's update about Mallu gifting Ashu the house and Rohan's weird behaviour indicating his turning negative...that I was happy I had missed the episode...Sorry standing on instant judgement about TV shows is a fault of mine...

But after logically thinking over the developments in the recent past I realised I had been hasty in my judgement...

We all know that Mallu loves Ashu...Her recent behaviour towards Nidhi though unwarranted and even malicious can be excused on these grounds...By buying the house and now gifting it to Ashu she has shown that she will go to any extreme to get Ashu...Is she wrong in doing this??????

Although her method of gaining  possession of the house was bad..yet the motive behind her gifting it back to Ashu  can be understood...(Let us forget that initially her motive was to separate Ashni)...We are all expecting Mallu to propose to Ashu...The million dollar question is should and will Ashu accept the proposal??? Ashu is hopelessly in love with Nidhi...and his love has actually been rendered hopeless by Nidhi's promise to her Baba...This is the very same Nidhi who had most confidently told Ashu (1) that she was much stronger than him and would not care what the world said...etc etc...Then when Ashu (2) wanted to fight for their love Nidhi laid down arms and ran away from the battle field without even an argument...leave alone a battle/fight...What kind of love is this????? Not only that but she makes a pretence  of being happy and convinces Ashu she has moved in and asks him also to move on...Under these circumstances what can the poor man do? He has two options open to him...Spend the rest of his life loving and missing Nidhi... or alternately settle for the one who loves him and move on...I know its a tough choice to make but it has to be done...

I have tried my best to figure out the logic behind Nidhi's actions but am unable to find one...True she is doing this for her family's sake...but is she right in putting family over Ashu? That too when she knows that its because of her that the old introvert Ashu/Hardstone  has changed into a loving, caring person...one who loves Nidhi to the extreme...Should Nidhi not think about the effect of her actions on him? She who claimed to love him so much just walks in and tells him "I have moved on and u too should do the same"...I actually felt like shaking her and telling her...'kya hua tera vaada...woh kasam woh irada" ...I agree that she was not wrong in thinking about her family...But sometimes to make our near and dear ones realise that they are wrong we can safely resort to some sort of emotional blackmail...I do that all the time...and believe me it pays off...I watch this show with my 11 year old and she pointed out to me that "mummy why does Nidhi not do what u do...U always show u are hurt when we are naughty...Am sure baba will allow her to marry Ashu if she shows him how unhappy she is"...She always says I use emotional atyachar on them...

The point i am trying to make here is that we are living in the 21st century and to find such a huge issue being made about a thing like age gap is a bit far-fetched in my opinion..True the age gap here is a fairly big one of 18 years...but still this is not an insurmountable problem in this day and age of modern thinking...After all it is upto the two individuals involved to solve any differences which may arise in this situation...I still can't understand why it is such a huge social problem...What has society to do with how old or young one partner is as compared to the other...It would be understandable if they were of different faith..because even today there are some societal norms regarding inter-faith marriages...But age-gap is definitely such a big issue now-a-days...Had it been 2-3 decades these things would definitely have been digestible...

Coming back to the main mudda...Just as Baba thinking that age-gap will ruin his family's reputation and respect is indigestible so is Nidhi's attitude to Baba's opposition...Arre yaar loving is not a sin...its simply how u feel for a person...if u can love him and live with him happily with all his minus points then what more can a person ask? I just want to say that the Cvs should give a valid reason as to why Nidhi has given up on her love and happiness without a fight...In my opinion thats not love...Ashu was probably right when he told Arman in the beginning that what Nidhi was feeling was possibly hero-worship...her attitude is proving that he was right in his assumption...Love cannot be switched on and off at one's will...Hope Ashni realise this before its too late...

As for Rohan...Just watching the episode and yes his SRK style is starting...the stammering and the expressions...all go to prove that in addition to a vamp we will soon get to see a villain also...They ware spoiling the image of this lovely sweet character...One more question...Whats with Nidhi????? Does she not even think that her actions may cause a wrong impression on Rohan...All this hair ruffling and all...Its enough to drive even a saint crazy...And after all Rohan is just a human...

Sorry for the long and boring post...but I can't keep quiet when I see a show or character being butchered...The only saving grace yesterday was Ashni's nainon ki bhashas and Nidhi's saying sotto voce..."adrak nahin hogi na"...sweetest thing I saw...Made me forget my anger at her for a moment at least...

Just hoping against hope that Mallu-Ashu engagement/marriage does not happening..Dont think if I will be able to watch that...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Great read Mehek... loved ur pov πŸ€—

The thing is... regarding Ashu accepting Mallus proposal.. that can happen.. thanks to sort of a dare coz of Nidhis stance that she has moved on and that Ashu wants to prove to her and himself that he has moved on too and therefore agrees to Mallus proposal...! Also as Mallu said.. Ashu fulfils his promises so he will grant Mallu her wish maybe with the rider that ur getting into a life of misery.. .or something... and obviously nothing will happen since at the end AshNi have to unite!

Regarding Rohan, Nidhis callous attitude has always irked me.. letting rohan in her bedroom pulling pushing her.. so freely.. its not surprising that Rohan is falling to the temptations! But still ruining a sweet character is only gonna result in negative fallout aka loss of the already miniscule TRP! 

I read in another thread that when God was distributing BRAINS maybe the KTLK CVs had gone for a smoke... and hence..we are suffering! 
Mehek25 thumbnail
@ Armu4eva

The thing is... regarding Ashu accepting Mallus proposal.. that can happen.. thanks to sort of a dare coz of Nidhis stance that she has moved on and that Ashu wants to prove to her and himself that he has moved on too and therefore agrees to Mallus proposal...! Also as Mallu said.. Ashu fulfils his promises so he will grant Mallu her wish maybe with the rider that ur getting into a life of misery.. .or something... and obviously nothing will happen since at the end AshNi have to unite!

@ Bold....Tanu just what I wanted to say but forgot to in my post...Yes if at all it does happen then Nidhi has nobody but herself to blame for it...After all it is she who is most convincingly telling him she has moved on and so should he...Thats what I meant when I asked if what she feels is really love? In love u fight for the person u claim to love and not leave him in the lurch like Nidhi did with Ashu...

I read in another thread that when God was distributing BRAINS maybe the KTLK CVs had gone for a smoke... and hence..we are suffering! 

πŸ˜†...Tanu very soon we viewers/fans will also be in the category of brainless persons for watching this show...

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Great read Mehek... loved ur pov πŸ€—

Regarding Rohan, Nidhis callous attitude has always irked me.. letting rohan in her bedroom pulling pushing her.. so freely.. its not surprising that Rohan is falling to the temptations! But still ruining a sweet character is only gonna result in negative fallout aka loss of the already miniscule TRP! 

Mahek and Tanu..I agree with both of you.

I never liked this Rohan boy at all right from the beginning...to the extent I suspected DB doing some saajish against Col.Verma...So, I dont mind his this negative behavior and after this track let him go to hell...at least we are spared from his/DB's eccentric behavior.😑

Nidhi is shown useless..I find it is a waste of time to think about her.😑

Mallika is a consistent obsessive lover.πŸ˜•.So I am not finding any fault with her behavior..whether one like her or not...that is something different.

and Tanu, about God distributing 'akal' thing...how come we missed this piece of info that CVs had gone out for smoking...kis paap ka sazaa hum bugat rahe hain????😲
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehek25

πŸ˜†...Tanu very soon we viewers/fans will also be in the category of brainless persons for watching this show...

aare just for supporting the new lead people have labelled us such πŸ˜† so obviously.. if we manage to endure this Khichdi .more.. they did suggest us for check up πŸ˜†

@Nidhis instant LOVE -- so true.. is this love ..really?? Love gives us strength to fight.. will to survive and comfort to believe..!! I jus cannot stand this... overnite.. 'zindagi se dar lag raha hai' stand of nidhi..!! Its... πŸ€’
karajekar thumbnail
rather than breaking relation nidhi would have convense ashu to wait till baba understand their love
after some day passe baba would have defenatly agree for their marraige   & about mallu love is for giving sacrifice for the person whom you love the most rather creating pain for our love

sonali
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mehak n Tanu... liked your posts too much. Perfectly pointed.

Its me who said when on the day God distributing brains our CVs were absent that day.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Originally posted by Armu4eva

aare just for supporting the new lead people have labelled us such πŸ˜† so obviously.. if we manage to endure this Khichdi .more.. they did suggest us for check up πŸ˜†

@Nidhis instant LOVE -- so true.. is this love ..really?? Love gives us strength to fight.. will to survive and comfort to believe..!! I jus cannot stand this... overnite.. 'zindagi se dar lag raha hai' stand of nidhi..!! Its... πŸ€’

πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ..Great writing Tanu...they have completely spoiled her character...Making it totally unrealistic..looks as though KP has gone back to depicting girls of the Victorian Age...This is a dialogue they would have said...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Mudraswathi

I never liked this Rohan boy at all right from the beginning...to the extent I suspected DB doing some saajish against Col.Verma...So, I dont mind his this negative behavior and after this track let him go to hell...at least we are spared from his/DB's eccentric behavior.😑

Nidhi is shown useless..I find it is a waste of time to think about her.😑

Mallika is a consistent obsessive lover.πŸ˜•.So I am not finding any fault with her behavior..whether one like her or not...that is something different.

and Tanu, about God distributing 'akal' thing...how come we missed this piece of info that CVs had gone out for smoking...kis paap ka sazaa hum bugat rahe hain????😲

U are bang on target about Rohan, Nidhi and Mallika...

@ Bold...πŸ˜†...
saya312 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great posts and such valid pointsπŸ‘ I've no idea why i'm still watching this show :( 

I've tried and tried to understand Nidhi's POV, but failed. Ashu accepting Mallu's proposal is definitely going to happen and I don't have any sympathy for Nidhi. 

As for Rohan, Nidhi has been taking this relationship too much for granted. Rohan developing some feelings for Nidhi makes sense, but his crossing over to the dark side??? why? and to become SRK's character in Darr? can a sane person become an obsessive psycho lover overnight without any provocation or precipitating event? I don't know...probably should ask a shrink😊 

I think the CVs have run out of ideas. These are last minute desperate attempts to salvage the show...

cheersbloom thumbnail

Originally posted by: saya312

Great posts and such valid pointsπŸ‘ I've no idea why i'm still watching this show :( 

I've tried and tried to understand Nidhi's POV, but failed. Ashu accepting Mallu's proposal is definitely going to happen and I don't have any sympathy for Nidhi. 

As for Rohan, Nidhi has been taking this relationship too much for granted. Rohan developing some feelings for Nidhi makes sense, but his crossing over to the dark side??? why? and to become SRK's character in Darr? can a sane person become an obsessive psycho lover overnight without any provocation or precipitating event? I don't know...probably should ask a shrink😊 

I think the CVs have run out of ideas. These are last minute desperate attempts to salvage the show...

Nidhi has been taking every relation for granted.. First she traps Ashu with all the adrak chai, changing curtains, methi muthais, roses and becoming his 7 am alarm clock.. n then dumps him without a fight or argument with her Baba or even without trying when he needs her the most.. how could she leave him wen he was injured n so mentally disturbed n without telling him?? why did she do the natak of going n searching for him when everyone thought he was dead.. N regarding rohan she has been over friendly with him, she keeps on telling him that no one understands her like rohan does not even ashu.. n that rohan brushing nidhi's  teeth scene was so disgusting..
Nidgi will learn a lesson from Rohan if he becomes negative bcoz then like ashu he will not be quite n keep sulking n crying...