Navya

HeLp!!

-ParamHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Heya Guys!!!πŸ˜ƒ
So acording to the precap N iF video ...Bitto is Gonna enter the LM today...OmG!!..arent u gys intersted...???...the track will B full of masti..but tension too...coz of TakLu baba...
So Rama Is going to turn positve...But will She HELP Navya???
I reallY dont think so...both MOhan N Rama r dumb...they dont even open their mouth in front of Ub..But mayb dis time they do...But i hav a feeling dat BITTo Is gonna help...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Divya.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Al we can do is juy to wait n watch, nothng els.. i juz wish ths track ends soon πŸ˜”
Parsh_shamya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she will help navya thats wat the article meant...
samrutha thumbnail
Nice post yaar.. Am sure rama will support navya if she turns positive..
she won be that much silent like Mohan bhaiya.. yup the entry of the kid is gonna be mast.. but u kw i don lik that kid re..
why cant they get sum cute kid.. πŸ˜†
-ParamHolic- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -diva-shamya-

Al we can do is juy to wait n watch, nothng els.. i juz wish ths track ends soon πŸ˜”

Yes dear...be calm...it will end soon!!
-ParamHolic- thumbnail
Originally posted by: samrutha

she won be that much silent like Mohan bhaiya.. yup the entry of the kid is gonna be mast.. but u kw i don lik that kid re..

Y yaar...he is good na...i like Him...πŸ˜›
He is very naughty...I want Him to Hit Ub onceπŸ˜†
sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: samrutha

dont say so.. from yday's precap.. am sort of happy that.. baba's planning wil b blessing in disguise for navya.. kno wat.. this guy wil go n move around the home..and am sure he wil find that one earring..thg which BD spoilt..and tried to create MU b/w AnYa...and he might eavesdrop all the naatak..that happens.. am sure this boy can work wonders...if he was cute boy.. that boy cud do no help..but this one shud do help... if not, its a waste...πŸ˜ƒ
-ParamHolic- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajinifaby

dont say so.. from yday's precap.. am sort of happy that.. baba's planning wil b blessing in disguise for navya.. kno wat.. this guy wil go n move around the home..and am sure he wil find that one earring..thg which BD spoilt..and tried to create MU b/w AnYa...and he might eavesdrop all the naatak..that happens.. am sure this boy can work wonders...if he was cute boy.. that boy cud do no help..but this one shud do help... if not, its a waste...πŸ˜ƒ

Yes Di...I feel the same...even i think dat...BittO is gonna b a gr8 help!!
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i wonder whats gonna happen...lets wait and watch...
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sajinifaby

Exactly i assume d same