Originally posted by srijaaa127

Sorry sreeja for the late reply...
Am just back from my trip...
Nice and cute school story dear
Loved it... Thanks for the pm🤗
thank u so much dear!!!!!😊
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 3

Khushi was sitting in the chemistry lab murmering to herself "What does he think of himself??Tina is very beautifull my foot.Tina is beautiful so what am i?Never has he said anythng good about me!!!That Tina looks beautifull so do i look like Dolly Bindra or what??"Khushi was so angry that she took one test tube from the table which was beside her  and threw it on the floor and that very moment the life of the test tube  came to an end!!!!"Oops"she shouted as she came back to her senses "If the teacher or the lab assistant sees me am dead.It's better to be off from here."
        Arnav had been searching for her as he knew very well that when Khushi was angry she would be worse than a cheetah running after his  prey.And how much was Arnav loving this  cheetah since the time he remembered!!!!He had to tell her that soon but for that he had to find her first.It was then when he saw her coming out from the lab and heading towards the stairs.

"Oh oh Arnav you are in big trouble today!!!" he said when he could smell how very angry she was!!!He followed her up quietly and when she reached the 2nd floor he ran and stood in front of Khushi."Hi" he said but he didnt get a reply.Khushi passed a dare you follow me glare and walked off!!!"Oh gosh kya karu mai Khushi ka.Itna se chote baat pe gussa ho rahi hai.God please help me somehow!!!"Arnav said looking up folding his arms!!!!
  Khushi entered her maths room and shut it behind her.A smile came up to her face looking at the emtpy class in front of her .The maths room had always been her hide out class.If she and Arnav would be bunking a class they would normally come and stay there if a class was not there at that time!!!It was quite a small room but still it was d perfect room.The window which was in the furthest end was another help for them.They could take a sneek peek into there own class from there and find out whether the teacher was teaching or not.Anyways at this time Khushi was alone in the room and she was really happy for that(or was she really happy?)
      Khushi had engrossed herself into reading a story book to not think about Arnav when the door started knocking and Khushi was sure it was Arnav coming again behind her.Khushi banged the desk in rage and went and opened the door in mock anger when her hands which was on the door knob fell from there instantly and her eyeballs came out of the sockets!!!!The Vice-Principal was standing in front of her with a questioning look on her face!!!!"Damn Khushi you are so very dead today!!!Getting caught while bunking and that too by the Vice-Princi!!!!"Khushi thought to herself.She knew very well that she had no escape route from there now!!!!"
  "What are you doing here Khushi in this room and that too alone.You are not attending your class?I suppose you are having your class nearby only??"one question after the other  was being bombarded on her to which she had no exact answer!!!!"Oh god why had she to be a prefect!!Now getting caught being a prefect would be the most embarrassing thing..please help me God!!!"Arohi was praying to herself.

It was at that moment when Arnav came from behind and said "Maam  Principal was calling her!!!" The Vice-Princi who was looking at Khushi turned when she heard Arnav speaking!!!The Vice-Princi very well  knew that Arnav was lying and was about to shout at him too when the Hindi teacher came and took her away saying that she had  something important to say!!!!
"Phew!!!!"Khushi and Arnav said together seeing the Vice-Principal moving down the steps!!!!!!!!Khushi turned back to the room and took her bag and decided to get out of the class or else if she would get caught again she would totally die!!!!She had hardly turned when she saw that Arnav was way too close to her.She looked up at his eyes which was filled with love and care!!!But she knew that he didnt love him or else he wouldnt be praising some other girl in front of her when he should have been praising her!!!!!!!Khushi tried moving a few steps back but Arnav caught hold of her arms and pulled her back to him!!!!"Khushi why are you getting so angry at me?I had just gone to meet Tina to take the assignments!!!!why are you getting so hyper??" Khushi tried to move back shouting "Arnav leave me!!!!someone wil come.This is school yaar!!!!And about Tina you were running after her saying that she is so beautiful and blah blah…you were saying that for for a file huh??Leave me!!!!"Arnav left her hand but he never allowed her to move her from the place she was standing!!!!He took his bag and placed it on the desk and  then he started "Khushi please!!!You know na ki mai Tina ke bareh me waise buss tumhe jalaane ke liye kaha.I swear i didnt know that you would get so angry or else i wouldnt say it!!!!This is our last few days in our school Khushi and i want to enjoy these precious days with you!!!!He then bend down on his knees and looked up at Khushi who was standing there not sure of what was happening in front of her!!!!

Arnav said "I know that the thing you love the most in this world is ice-cream and chocolates and ..Can you replace that 1st position with me??I love you Khushi!!!!Please please aise gussa mat ho yaar…I ddont like fighting with you and seeing you loving that chochlates and ice-creams…Khushi hid her smile hearing him and kept quite.

When he still didn't get a reply he finally said "Yaar i know am weird but what to do Khushi i dont know how to propose properly only!!!!!!"Arnav completed showing a puppy face to her.
  Khushi smiled seeing the cutest Arnav at his best!!!!She had never thought that even he loved her and that was such a cute proposal.The next moment she knew she was down on the floor hugging him tightly and whispering into his ears "I love you too Arnav!!!!"They had found there love in there last few days of school!!!!!

The last few days of school flew by in a whisk.The school which had given her education,the school which had given her the  bestest friends and the school which had given her her Arnav!!!!Life had to move on but leaving your 2nd home behind though your heart is always there!!!!

PRESENT

Khushi kept the photo back and  removed the tears that had formed thinking about her beautifull school when Arnav came from behind and wrapped his arms around her "How is my sweetheart today?" but the very next second he sensed her crying and turned her towards him "What happened baby why are you crying?" Khushi had no answer and continued to sniff.Arnav got scared and took her and made her sit on the bed "What happened Khushi?Why are you crying?" Khushi just managed to say "It's 9th December today Arnav!!!" Arnav instantly understood that she had again gone back to thinking about school.He removed her tears and placed a soft kiss on her lips which brought a smile to her face in between her tears!!!Arnav bend down and touched her stomach and said looking up at her"When he or she comes into the world even they will have the bestest school life and then you will be the most happiest Mom!!!He kissed her stomach and said "Mamma and Papa love's  youa lot baby!!!"

After 3 months Arnav and Khushi were proud parents of a baby boy whom they named Raj!!!!

Sometimes life just gets better and better as it was with Arnav and Khushi!!!!

So here was the last part guys!!!!Sorry for being superlate with the update .

Hit the like button if you like it and give ur precious comments!!!!

Edited by sreeja_rox - 11 years ago
Cute update.. ❤️ Loved it..
Cute one
Loved reading it
Thanks for sharing
fantastc os.

nice ending...

thanks 4 d pm