I like it.. Do continue nd plz pm me..
thank u:-)wil surely pm you:)
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ajoop

πŸ‘
thank u😊

Chapter 2

Khushi was filled with all the rage towards Arnav and marched out of the class taking her bag.She could still hear Arnav laughing from behind which just made her anger become triple."How can someone be so mean.And dat too Arnav?Didnt i get anyone else to love??I am a stupid.I love a person who only thinks of making me falling in some sort of trouble or the other,I am a donkey.From now i just wont talk to him"Khushi said 2 herself as she came out of d building and went towards the school ground.That was her favourite place,the school ground where she used to spend half of the time rather than attending d classes.    Anjali was running hard to catch up with Khushi.Finally she reached Khushi when she had stoppd to wish the teacher.When the teacher went Anjali turned towards Khushi and said "Why did you come out?Have you any plan of getting punished consequently in the 2nd period too?"Khushi raised her eyebrows in answer as she couldn't understand what exactly was Anjali trying to say.Anjali understanding her expressions continued "We have our maths class now.You have any plans to bunk and take risk of getting caught by any teacher or worst getting caught by d khadoos principle.???.Khushi's eyes became wide in shock as all d aftereffects of getting caught for  bunking a class sank into her.It was not dat she had not bunked classes before but everytime Arnav would also be there with her.But this time she was in no way going to take his help..    Hardly did she think about Arnav that she saw him coming towards her.As he reachd her she showed some attitude and walked away.Arnav turned towards Anjali and asked "What happened to her?" Anjali sighed and said "umm...i guess she is very angry with you and doesnt want to talk to you."Arnav shook his head and said "No Anjali that is not possible.I have always made fun of her but she never gets angry like this!!"Anjali-"But this time she has become angry.And what you did was also a bit too much.You made her stand alone outside the class for 30 minutes and that too alone.You shouldn't have told the teacher that she was sleeping.You know yesterday night she didn't sleep because she was seeing her favourite Shahrukh khan movie?And now today in the morning without sleeping you think she would stay up in class without falling off too sleep that too for Physics?????Anjali asked in a all too sorry  tone'Arnav raised his eyebrows towards Anjali and said "Oh seeing a srk movie is very important right?No wonder she wasn't picking up my phone last night when I had called her."Anjali looked questioningly at him and said "You called Khushi at night???For what?Couldnt you just talk to her in school today in the morning?Or is it something else?"Arnav's throat became dry when he saw the smirk in Anjali's face and said "What else huh?"Anjali smiled and said "Don't  worry Arnav I haven't said anything to Khushi till now.You know I was hell shocked when Ajith told me about your feelings towards Khushi.I mean YOU BOTH FIGHT EVERY SECOND THEN HOW CAN YOU JUST LOVE HER?You are supposed to patofy her na!!!!!!!"Arnav's mouth opened in shock when he came to know that Anjali knew everything."He surely was gonna kill Ajith.He had trusted Ajith and told him everything he and that Dhokebaaz had told Anjalii everything?And why not would he tell Anjali.Afterall she was Ajith's girlfriend!!!!"But then Arnav knew now that he needed Anjali to help him out too.Anjali asked him to go and say sorry to Khushi soon.

Arnav turned towards Khushi and said "Khushi stop there yaar.Dont bunk the maths class now.That princi might be on her rounds and if she catches you then you are dead.Moreover you are a prefect of the school.You wont bunk maths now.Bunk any other class."saying this Arnav caught hold of her hand without waiting for her answer and started pulling her back towards d school building.But Khushi was too stubborn to agree to him,afterall she had promised herself that she would not take his help in any way.She jerked her hand which made him to leave her hand.Arnav looked at her questioningly which Khushi understood clearlv and said "Am not coming to class ok?I can manage myself very well.If the princi catches me i will face it.You dont have to worry about that.I hate you and i dont want to talk to you for even a single second more."She literally had tears in her face as she completed saying her sentence and then turned and walked towards the basketball court.
Arnav couldnt understand why she was behaving like that with him.Ya he agreed that he had made her stand outside the class but even she had pushed him into the mud.He definately had to take revenge for that.But now when he had taken his revenge she was not talking to him.He couldn't not live without talking to her.Damn he loved her and what he did was just to take revenge on her?and she was planning to not talking to him ever.He was in no way going to let that happen."I will tell her sorry.If she never agrees i wil give her whatever she wants.buss wo maan jaye bhagwan.I promise aj ke baad mai kabhi usse kuch nai karunga Even if she throws me into the mud."Arnav promised God and then headed towards Khushi who was sitting in the basketball court buried into a book.
"I am sorry Khushi"Arnav said from behind which made Khushi turn behind.Arnav was holding his ears and showing a puppy face."He looks so cute" was the first thought that came to Khushi's mind but then it was quickly overcome by her anger and she returned back to get buried into her book. Arnav showed a dejectd face seeing Khushi not melting even a bit,but he was no one to face failure by a single attempt itself.Afterall he was the school captain..Arnav came and sat beside Khushi.That very second Khushi turned her back towards him and sat in the other direction.Arnav tapped her hand which she shrugged a number of times but again he would start doing the same thing.Finally when she got very irritated Khushi turned towards Arnav and said "What is your problem Arnav?Do you only have time to irritate me every second and not leave me??"Arnav shook his head saying no and said "If I will leave you then with whom will I fight with?????"Khushi's face turned red in anger.She got up and left the basketball court!!!Arnav put his hand in his head and said "Arnav beta wrong time to crack jokes.If you continue like this she will never talk to you."

Arnav ran behind Khushi and said "Khushi I was just joking yaar!!!!!Ok I promise that I wont fight with you again and I wont complain about you also.Come on yaar.Sorry bol raha hu na!!!!!!"Khushi turned back towards him and said "So you are saying this as if you are doing a favour on me for saying sorry huh?"Arnav was feeling like to go and kill that Physics teacher that second for punishing her even though he himself was behind the reason.He ran and stood in front of Khushi and said "Ok fine.I will give you a treat for a whole month in the canteen and apart from that will take you to every place where you want and will also give you your favourite chochlates."Khushi who till now was looking at the other side now looked at Arnav.But all her anger had vanished now which in turn was replaced by excitement and she started off "Treat for the whole month???yipeee'That means that I am going to save my pocket money!!!!!and you will take me where ever I want??Ok then I will make a list of everything now itself.And she was sooo happy that she came forward and hugged Arnav with all the love she had.As she parted from him she stood up on her toes to become level with his height and kissed his cheeks and gave a big smile to Arnav.Arnav was way too elated.First she forgot her anger,then she hugged him and Yes she even kissed him.A smile reached up his dimple cheeks.It was now Khushi to pull his hand and take him with her."Where are you taking m now Khushi?"Arnav asked to which Khushi said smiling "You promised that you will treat me for the whole month.We are going to the canteen now'

As they were about to reach the canteen Arnav saw that the principal was coming for a round in the ground to check whether someone was bunking classes.Khushi stood rooted to where she was when she saw the principal.It was Arnav who took the move and pulled her into the games room and locked it so that the principal would not catch sight of them.He didn't want to get caught specially now that Khushi had just forgiven him.The room was so dark after closing the door that Khushi got very scared and she got hold of his shirt and was sticking to him.She knew that being so close to him would bring butterflies in her stomach but she would not leave him.She dared not look up into his eyes as she didn't know what would she do then.Even Arnav made no attempt to move away from her.Infact she felt that he had only brought her closer.Finally after five minutes Arnav opened the door to check whether the princi had gone and took some relief when he saw that the prince was not around.he caught hold of Khushi's hand and came out."Phew he has gone!!!!"Khushi said but she got no reply.She looked up to see that Arnav was looking at someone "Tina is so beautifull na Khushi?"Arnav said pointing towards a girl.Tina was there class mate.Khushi could feel herself turning red with anger."You think she is beautifull??"Arnav turned towards Khushi and said "Offcourse yes.Now Khushi I am going to talk to Tina.Bye"and before she could say anything he had already reached Tina.Tears filled her eyes to see how quickly he had forgotten bout her!!!!!!

Arnav was in the canteen talking with Tina and Ajith when Anjali came from behing and hit Arnav on his head."Oww" Arnav shouted to which Anjali said "You deserve it idiot!!!"Arnav was confused and asked "What did I do now?"Anjali pulled him to a corner and asked "Do you Love Khushi or not?"Arnav said "Why you asking that?"Anjali was angry now and said "It never seems so.You are not there with Khushi when she is crying for you and here you are just flirting around with Tina?"Arnav shook his head  saying "Hell no.I was not flirting with Tina.I just wanted to take the assignments from her as we have to submit it tomorrow and even Khushi has not completed it.And why do you think that I don't love Khushi?I can do anything for her Anjuu and you know that."Anjali then smiled looking at Arnav's love towards Khushi and said all what Anjali was thinking about him and Tina.Lastly Anjali said "It's better that you go and propose her quickly or else she will never listen to you."

Ok guys here's the 2nd update.I guess this was a bit boring update!!!One more update for this OS.

Guys if anyone wants the pm do add me to ur buddy list!!!!!πŸ˜›

Do hit the like button if you like it and  comment!!!😊                      

Edited by sreeja_rox - 12 years ago
nice one...will be waiting for the next update!