Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i too had felt how stupid a gal can be not knowing a creedpy's man's intensions...but when megha said that she treats prerna like her sis n pratik as her jiju...that made me think a little...we all treat our jijus as brothers or friends n develope a good comfort level with them just like our sisters...n of course maintaining certain limitations...

similarly pratik too had developed good,friendly,cordial relation ship with megha with limitations maintained( not to mention that mohan has always been the obstacle whenever he tried to cross the boundries)...may be with megha's pov,he's still a decent man...now i strongly feel that this jannat incident is very much needed for a too naive gal like megha to open her eyes,n change mm equation which would convert into friendship atleast as the tagline suggests.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah! She needed something strong to shake her a li'l and at the same time realising importance of Mohan's word which she would soon! She trusts Prateek as jeeju but he he would lose that respect for good and Mohan will surface in her mind as a good person. Knowing Megha, I don't think she would thank right away; she would be shocked but when she calms down. She will thank him not sure it would be personally or just from a distant type! As she did, when he saved her feb 22 epi.

misty85 thumbnail
I agree... she never got negative vibes from P as mohan always became a hurdle... On holi day she didn't like when P put color on her but she took it for granted as she considers him as her BIL... So till now she has been completely unaware of P's intentions.
sunshine_sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
really this gal needs a jhatka ... she treated mohan like dirt in yesterday epi 😭