sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Eva for sharing this
Mulan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.

I have been reading your posts long back about how you first met GC & DD on GC's reception. Was a silent reader of the forum all these days. Thankful for sharing your interactions with them especially DD, because I am her fan. I have no doubt about you personally talking to them. Have also seen pics of you with both of them.

I was  was very hurt to see some FB pages saying bad things about DD and as from this thread also came to know some of them who said bad things about DD were your friends .

I really hope you love DD as much as you love GC ( I know you love GC very much) cos I am sure DD talked to you because she believes you are a loyal fan of her. 

Please remain a true and loyal fan because you are lucky to have the chance to meet and talked to them which most of us also would like to but not so lucky as you.

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanxx a lot Eva for sharing this awesome news..🤗
Eagerly waiting for our princess to sizzle on screen again..😍
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aww..lucky u dear.n.tfs
miss her soo muchh..
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ivybutterfly

Thanks for sharing.

I have been reading your posts long back about how you first met GC & DD on GC's reception. Was a silent reader of the forum all these days. Thankful for sharing your interactions with them especially DD, because I am her fan. I have no doubt about you personally talking to them. Have also seen pics of you with both of them.

I was  was very hurt to see some FB pages saying bad things about DD and as from this thread also came to know some of them who said bad things about DD were your friends .

I really hope you love DD as much as you love GC ( I know you love GC very much) cos I am sure DD talked to you because she believes you are a loyal fan of her. 

Please remain a true and loyal fan because you are lucky to have the chance to meet and talked to them which most of us also would like to but not so lucky as you.

Dear Ivy,

Thank you for appreciating my post about my visit with Gurmeet and Drashti.

Yes I do feel fortunate to have met them and have kept my connection with them.  and I also know that whenever I am in India and in Mumbai.  Gurmeet and Drashti both will meet me if I request them.  Oh yea so do not worry.. :)))  I love Gurmeet and I love Drashti and they both love me the same way...  So Yes you will find me always there where either Gurmeet or Drashti is there...

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Eva , you need not explain yourself .

People who know you , believe you . You have been kind enough to share your conversations and interactions with both GC and DD with us on this forum . It doesn't matter if you're a bigger fan of GC (as compared to DD) . Some of us , like me are bigger fans of DD . It ain't ^no crime to have a personal preference ! Also , I believe people bashing DD ( or GC ) are the only ones accountable for their actions , not their friends .

You 're lucky to be able to pick up the phone and go ' Hey Drashti / Gurmeet ' anytime you wish to . Continue to share your interactions with us in future too . :)
evasumi thumbnail
Thank you Ashi.  Truly appreciate your support.
jonman thumbnail
Thanks for sharig this inf. with us dear.Did u ask her anything about kathputli ? If yes, then plz share it.u r atrue fan n lucky one too.
evasumi thumbnail
Thanks Jonman.  I will do as soon as I know.
Dove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS  EVA !!😃