Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ida26geet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜ƒFOR ME ANYONE WHO LOVES DRASHTI I WILL LOVE THAT PERSON COS I LOVE DRASHTI DHAMI πŸ˜‰THANKS FOR SHARING THIS AWESOME NEWS πŸ‘EVA NEXT TIME YOU TALK TO HER (DD) PLEASE TELL HER WE HER DIE HARD FANS WILL NEVER STOP LOVING HER SHE IS THE BEST AND WE ARE WAITING FOR HER RETURN β­οΈ
kamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that's great news dear
thanks for sharing
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: GurtiRocks2012

Thanks for sharing this news Eva. Did you also mentioned her about so called fans who visited her on GEET sets bashed her and unfortunately one of them is your own buddy.

If you cannot, I will send her the screenshots. Drashti needs to know the true color of these fans who visit her and then say so many bad things behind her back. Sickos. two faced _______ .
If they dislike her, atleast they should have spinal cord to say it straight on the faces not stab behind the back. MOST DANGEROUS PPL IN THE WORLD.  Atleast now we know the reality of these psychos.

Dear Gurti Rocks... 

When I talk to somebody I only talk about myself and the person.  And specially with people who are very busy and spare their precious time to talk to me in their busy schedule ...

And let me tell you one thing That the adjectives you have used in this post cannot be associated with my friends and that is why it does not concern me for whom you are using this words.. Cause I know my friends personally.  The personal interactions and encounters I have with them have always told me that I am talking to a nice and decent and noble person... 

And you are welcome to send Drashti anything you want... What you want to do is your personal preference and I have no right to say anything in that matter.

Best regards   Eva

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
evasumi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ida26geet

πŸ˜ƒFOR ME ANYONE WHO LOVES DRASHTI I WILL LOVE THAT PERSON COS I LOVE DRASHTI DHAMI πŸ˜‰THANKS FOR SHARING THIS AWESOME NEWS πŸ‘EVA NEXT TIME YOU TALK TO HER (DD) PLEASE TELL HER WE HER DIE HARD FANS WILL NEVER STOP LOVING HER SHE IS THE BEST AND WE ARE WAITING FOR HER RETURN β­οΈ

I already told her that...  :))  And that is why she told me that When I will call her next time she will have news readdy for me  :))))

leo555 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: evasumi

Dear Gurti Rocks... 

When I talk to somebody I only talk about myself and the person.  And specially with people who are very busy and spare their precious time to talk to me in their busy schedule ...

And let me tell you one thing That the adjectives you have used in this post cannot be associated with my friends and that is why it does not concern me for whom you are using this words.. Cause I know my friends personally.  The personal interactions and encounters I have with them have always told me that I am talking to a nice and decent and noble person... 

And you are welcome to send Drashti anything you want... What you want to do is your personal preference and I have no right to say anything in that matter.

Best regards   Eva

OF COURSE EVA, THESE ADJECTIVES CANT B ASSOCIATED WITH UR FRIENDS.BCOZ ITS DRASHTI WHO WAS BASHED N GIVEN BAD NAMES BY THEM  NOT GURMEET WHOSE DIE HARD FAN U R IN REALITY. HAD HE BEEN BASHED N ABUSED BY THEM THEN ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT U WUD HAVE DONE. AND THATS  D REAL TRUTH.I FIND UR COMMENTS ON HIS PROFILE N HIS PICS, VIDEOS, ARTICLES BUT I HAVE NEVER FOUND UR ANY COMMENT ON PROFILE , PICS OR ARTICLES OF DRASHTI.COMMON DEAR, NOW ALL OF US KNOW WHO R REAL GURTIANS N MAANEETIANS.THANKS FOR SPENDING UR PRECIOUS TIME ON THIS FORUM WHICH MOST OF D PPL WHO THEMSELVES CALL GURTIANS N MAANEETIANS  HAVE LEFT.
evasumi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leo555

OF COURSE EVA, THESE ADJECTIVES CANT B ASSOCIATED WITH UR FRIENDS.BCOZ ITS DRASHTI WHO WAS BASHED N GIVEN BAD NAMES BY THEM  NOT GURMEET WHOSE DIE HARD FAN U R IN REALITY. HAD HE BEEN BASHED N ABUSED BY THEM THEN ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT U WUD HAVE DONE. AND THATS  D REAL TRUTH.I FIND UR COMMENTS ON HIS PROFILE N HIS PICS, VIDEOS, ARTICLES BUT I HAVE NEVER FOUND UR ANY COMMENT ON PROFILE , PICS OR ARTICLES OF DRASHTI.COMMON DEAR, NOW ALL OF US KNOW WHO R REAL GURTIANS N MAANEETIANS.THANKS FOR SPENDING UR PRECIOUS TIME ON THIS FORUM WHICH MOST OF D PPL WHO THEMSELVES CALL GURTIANS N MAANEETIANS  HAVE LEFT.

Dear Leo555..

I do not think you know me well...  If you did than you would not write like this. And when you do not know me I do not think you have any right to pass your judgment on me.

But I really do not mind it as you know everyone has a right to make their own conclusion.

Now I do not have to prove to anyone anything as I and my real friends know that Gurmeet and Drashti both know me personally and they both know how much I love them.

I have interacted with both of them and met both of them at the same time and also I have interacted with them individually after that.  They have always responded to me well whenever I talk to them. 

So the thing matters to me the most is that they still remmeber me and still talk to me with the same warmth and love they showed me when I met them.

I am also glad that they know who Eva is and where is she calling from.  When ever I introduce myself saying Hi this is eva.  They immediately know who I am and that is most important to me as they do not have to joggle their memroy thinking who the heck this eva is????

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
heycookie thumbnail
Omg i cant beleve u talked to her!
Ur lucky man
nd thanx for sharing!
heycookie thumbnail
yes bestie she is very lucky!
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2