Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Break Away_Maaneet FF_UPDATES HELD TILL MARCH (Page 64)

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x_Mishti_x

awesome update.. poor Geet.. gone through so much and now this.. i was literally shocked when i was reading about the things she does to herself Shocked
Poor Maan.. was so hurt and couldnt handle it when he heard all of this Cry
nice precap Embarrassed cant wait to see what happens next.. Big smile thanks for pm as well Hug

split personlty takes away all are thinking and learning capabilty under attacks Cry

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetgirls1

i was right...
shock ki dukan...
shock par shock dete hoo...
ab SUICIDE...??? that to in 7th month of pregnancy ufff...
poor baby Maan...
and poor geetuuu...
Ahana was again missing yr... i m missing her...
waiting for maaneet moments ...
*specially hot ones appreciated .. uff u change the font... This one is better...
update soon...
sorry agr mei ne bore kia long comment se... oh behan reply bi kia kro... last time kia ab bi krna... :)
Regards
Hira 

i luv mah name truly Wink
hehe dont wry A will b back soon but abhi thoda cutie maaneet then thoda hwty maaneet *in nxt* fir A aayegi Big smile
dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiruchs

Confused
kya hai yaar ye...
she has suffered dis much...but still she knws maan very well or nt...
confused...
can't beleive she tried too kill her self...
& d most terrific thing is she tried too harm der baby...poor geet...felling so sad 4 her...
precap is really nic...
hope she gets back to her self soonn...
Confused

split personalty gives us attacks in which we lose our sense to think right or wring and just do something agnst our will and nature

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiruchs

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punam2712

I AM QUITE CONFUSED
I THOUGHT GEET WAS IN A BAD SHAPE AFTER THE RAPE AND SWINGING BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH
THEN HOW COULD SHE CALL AND GET INFORMATION ABOUT MAAN AND KEEP HERSELF UPDATED
AND NOW SHE IS SUFFERING FROM SPLIT PERSONALITY
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
HOW COME SHE DIDNT RECOGNIZE HIM IN THE BEGINING

split personlty is a mental disorder in which we behave differently which can be compltly diffrnt frm us and it's not in our control as well
n rest...i guess thats what we call love Big smile

punam2712

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurtifan

YAHOOO me jumping on bed maneet moments coming soon nyc update 

LARAIBClap

hehehe shall i acomny Wink
dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Break Away

Part 10

Maan...she gasped as he hugged her tight with all his will, only he knew how he managed here, breaking all rules and laws under the wheels of his car and than those 1 minute wait on the door was killing him finally he got his solace, his peace, his love, his mishty, his geet, finally in the arms of the one he loved more than anything, more than himself hiding his face in her crook he was breathing in her essence and said...am sorry

Love...I Love You...this is what we all say, if we find someone attractive, someone sweet, someone caring, someone special, someone close, or what not...different people, different meanings, different ways to think what is this Love, different definitions of this single word...Love...but what we all forgot in this simple 4 alphabet letter is, what exactly Love is!! What is the meaning of Love, is it giving or getting, is it the devotion or that unbound dedication to the other, is it desire to gain everything or the contentment in loosing yourself in the other, for me Love is just Love, Love is the peace I find in your embrace, it is the satisfaction I feel in burning myself to sooth you, it is the dedication I hold to fill you with me, it is the emotion that my soul finds peace in, it is what little I get after Giving each ounce I have, it is that unbound dedication to devote myself on you completely with whatever I have in me, it is the contentment I gain with my desire to lose everything I possess on you, it starts from you to trace your path to end on you, for me love was always you, and I'll make sure it will always be for you till this life end to get the final peace...

Holding tight each other close to their hearts, in their cocoon was like heaven, they both felt after what seems to be eternity and the peace they felt right now was no less than the taste of that life they forgot to live long back, feeling contented in each other's embrace struggling to get more close to each other, into each other, even knowing that even air was having hard time to pass them, they just kept snuggling close to each other, for her it felt she will die if he'll leave her now and for him he knew he cant survive without her even a second if she let go now, breaking away this time after this moment was impossible for them, they knew now they'll die in hell's fire if they break with this break away, she snuggled close to him, hugging him more closer hiding her face in his chest while murmuring just one thing...am sorry...she was sobbing continually finally breaking his trance and he parted a little holding her shoulders just to see her face, it squeezed his heart to see her drenched teary face, he came close to her and cupped her face washing away those stream of tears in her eyes with his thumb and made a baby face saying...I hate you...

You can't, because am too lovable to be hated...
she answered with a weak smile, rubbing his red eyes with her fingertips to sooth the redness he had by blocking his tears to flow...remembering the time she use to say it before, before this break away

He looked at her in awe, living the past, the way she use to tease him, then his fake anger saying I hate you...when she would cheekily smile flaunting her dimples and say proudly the same line always...you can't, because am to lovable to be hated...

Yes she was true always he can't hate her, damn he love her beyond any point that he is ready to hate himself for not able to hate her for her each damn mistake, her each silly misconception...he can never, ahh not just he, no one in this world have the capability to hate her, not to like her, her charm was her charisma she held onto her...

She again hugged him tight hiding her face in his chest kissing his heart shedding those precious pearls which were getting unbearable for him, which were hurting him more than any truth he came across today, he was already exhausted with all the revelations and now her tears were hurting him more, he have to stop her, stop her from crying else he'll lose himself now and without thinking anything he scooped her in his strong arms keeping her safe in his arms close to himself, telling his heart she is actually there and this time he won't let anything touch her ever,  while she just gave in willingly hiding herself his neck wrapping her arms round him, he took her inside from the door they were standing till now, closing it behind with his feet...

He made came inside holding her in his arms and made himself comfortable on the large couch lying in the living area, Aahana has gone to friends house for a sleepover that was good because they both knew the talk they are going to solve tonight was not meant for her to listen they won't be able to forgive themselves if their little angel listen any of the scary story to terrify the little heart she had, the nightmare which was unfortunately their harsh reality of their lives...he half lay, half sat on the couch keeping his head on the high armrest and feet on the other end of long couch while making her comfortable over his broad chest, keeping her close to his heart, she calmly sat over the couch letting his essence, his aroma, his feel fill into her senses keeping her head over his heart, arms wrapped around his torso like a baby cringing to her huggy teddy bear in sleep, legs entwined perfectly with his, fitting perfectly in his well toned body, while he rocked her to and fro caressing her long open hairs with his long fingers and letting the other hand cup her back pulling her closer and closer giving piece to each other's aching hearts gathering all the courage to confront each other after this moment, when he felt her stomach growling in hunger while she was to lost in him to feel anything, shaking his head with a slight smile he pulled her a little to make her face him...you skipped you meals again na !!...

She nodded like a baby making looking at his angry eyes looking at her in disbelieve...you can never change, can you...she smile and nod smilingly...nopes never, because you always love me like this, and I love it when you pamper me...she said with glittering eyes melting his angry eyes, he closed his eyes shaking his head feeling contented listening to the words he was longing for since long now and tried to make a little difference between them...challo, let me make something to eat for both of us...his words shuddered her in some fears, the same unknown fear engulfed her and she cringed onto him tight again hiding her face in his chest, keeping him close to her not letting him move a little bit even, just hugging him tight and tighter

He felt her uneasiness and looked at her with all his love and pain knowing what she might be thinking, but he have to take her out of her shell else she'll drown again far from him this time, he lifted her chin with his finger and made her look at him, tears were brimming on the thick lashes she tried to look away when he forcefully made her look back to him...Jaan mujhe bhukhi lagi...he said in a baby tone making her chuckle

line chor kahi ke, you always steal my lines, this is my line...
she faked anger with a smile which was evident on her face, she tried to get up when he jerked her back to him...where you going

To make dinner for both of us!!

I can make it, you need rest and watch me...

yeah and who'll eat your fika fika bakwas pasta...
she made a yucky face

I eat masaledar tadke wala spicy food now a days...he said in a whisper with pain which dint go unnoticed by her she hugged him again when that acward silence once again trapped them

and I eat that fika wala pasta, now what we'll do...she asked breaking the silence with a baby food

so what even then we both will eat noodles...he said with a sparkle, knowing it's her favorite, he winked to her getting up the couch scooping her up with him yet again making his way to the kitchen when he finally placed her on the white marble shelf of the kitchen beside the place he was going to work now, while she couldn't stop herself gapping at him with all her love thinking how much this man loves her, how much will he give her in this life just to get her, just to be close to her

He looked here and there searching for maggie packet, opening and closing each door when she finally got off the shelf rolling her eyes at his silly antics of finding the maggie in the napkin cupboard and made her way behind him, he felt a tap on his shoulder and looked over his shoulder to see her standing right behind him arms folded over her chest and tapping her right feet with one eyebrow raised, he looked at her with a baby face, when she help his both arms and made him come to other side forcefully and start tying her dupatta in a knot and hairs in a high bun...maine kaha tha na main karti hu, but nopes Mr. Maan Singh Khurana won't listen to me ever...

I want to help as well...
he pouted looking cutely adorable, ready to be feasted upon, she just looked at him in aoww and kissed his cheeks saying...and who told you I don't need your help, you just sit over there and look at me lovingly while I make our dinner...he was shocked, surprised looking at her for the unexpected kiss, she always did this before but today it thrilled his heart swelling it with happiness and a new zeal he was missing all the while...he smiled like a fool when she start doing her work and he just took the seat over the self niharofying his mishty with all the love...

She did all her work with love and care, after all she was making HIS dinner, his dinner after 5 years, making something for him after 5 years of separation, her smile knew no bounds today she happily did everything with all her love and care, thinking will he like it, will he eat this like he use to do then, will he still eat lovingly she cooked everything and shot a short prayer to her baba ji preying everything to be fine and came in front of him with two bowls of noodles and a black coffee for him and Choc coffee for herself

You still remember it...he looked the trey taking his coffee stirring it continuous with flattering eyes to stop those unshed tears hiding behind his voice

As if you forgot anything, if you can't forget then how could you think I will forget anything, but yup it get blurred sometimes...
she looked away thinking about her disease and closed her eyes not willing to ruin anything now, not at least now he need some good time after all, she looked back to him wiping her tears and made a smiling face again...Acha chalo na jaldi karo, yaa fir ab bhukhi nahi lagi...she mocked teasing him while he playfully showed his tongue to her...yeah yeah...

Jumping of the shelf he again scooped her taking her to an utter surprise...Maan what you doing place me down, I can walk on my own, chodo mujhe...she said holding the try tight in her hands

nopes I won't, kar lo jo karna, I wont let you go anywhere away from me this time...
he pecked her forehead and took her to the chair of dining table taking her on her laps...ab to chod do na...she said pouting, but he filled his mouth with maggie, commanding an angry Geet with his eyes...first eat...

Maan...she tried again but to get the same treatment again, she gulped her bite and he was ready with her third bite but she stopped the hand feeding him this time when a single noodle slipped off the folk and fell on her lips, she absentmindedly took her hand and brushed of the noodle from his lips while he looked at with desire and longing, his eyes grew dark with the need to have her, her slight touch was burning him with her closeness, she looked at him and that when it hit her what she was doing and blushed hard looking at his dark desirable eyes, filled with lusty love of his, his harsh passion and his possessive obsession he always had over her, his eyes which spoke volumes, she tried to get her hand off when he held her hand and took her fingers in his hot spicy mouth licking her fingers with his luscious tongue one by one, finally pecking each finger tip at the end...she looked at him with love and blushed hard when she took her hand slowly out of his mouth and took the folk again and started feeding him again, the food ended with playing, feeding and teasing each other...the atmosphere got light, surrounding them with their love and longing, their needs and desire to be with each other, close to each other, the desire to hold each other close to them self they bounded in their hearts since long, just being with each other on these rough road unknown to the next thorny path they were heading towards, they just lived in this moment to be in each other's embrace, with love and care they were holding since long, since they got broken away...

Precap: break down 

break-away_part-10 On Blog

Ohkiz guyz This SS is specially for our new page

Geet-Begining Of A New Ere

so now give me my comments and like

will be waiting

AND WHO ALL WANT PMz PLEASE SEND ME BUDDY REQUEST

I'LL NOT BE ABLE TO PM OTHERWISE

HeartDivzi sighing off

Edited by dazzlingdivz - 20 June 2012 at 9:33am

The following 109 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashirashmi24588shubhiguptagurtimanetforumseriessumnymaanlvsgeetsravanthi93AISHAJSmonica9feblathaauammyicycoolasmi123krishna.nonabebuSaffronOrangesaadi88PoonamTmishtimohabbatpriyankasweet21richu26mish123princesssarahSukham12CiaMaaneetcutekanancutestarzrunishaLavish_LizshruthiruchsahsaaspyarkasaroMakpieDove..Diva7CrystalSayamansi.tripathiNH1971yashviagarwal-eiya-Nav2010Kartikan91angelarafdivya22sheetalvasa286pearlambeernallibrgbhatjssoodpreetymaaneetEza_analystnats0101fariya20...RIDDHIMA...geetsrir.maanElienoreMGTinkerBella--Fairy--Hanishadevideep002mishtiritukabslocksDDbiggestfanpaponeconLuvScoobyushankitvcsmallvillehoneygrapemandy15ramaheshrupzloveu18myprideAsh1991ambbiha_nandy_seemamary--Ratna--zaara2212swetha10maaniqraHansaNmysteriousmillisona-rai6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19Remya_PillaiTyroRageOfAnAngelShruthelove2_somaimpoojavermapriyasreepunam2712-Gemini-Desigirls12.LilGreenRobot.dolly10_Maaneet_tamanna1391-BlushaLicious-bhanu_rekhagmanesha76abinash079DownhillspvdDonnaaInfinity.singh24

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punam2712

GEET SUFFERED SO MUCH - FIRST THE RAPE AND THEN THE MENTAL TRAUMA
AND SHE WAS ALL ALONE DURING THIS TIME
WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS WHY RIDZ DIDNT CONTACT MAAN WHEN HE RECOVERED
IT HAS BEEN 5 YEARS NOW
IT IS QUITE CONFUSING
THEY ALL KNEW THAT GEET NEEDED MAAN WHEN SHE WAS EXPECTING HIS BABY AND THEY SHOULD HAVE SOMEHOW GOT IN TOUCH WITH HIM IF THEY GENEUINELY CARED FOR HER EVEN IF SHE SWORE THEM TO SECRECY
MAAN NEEDED TO BE WITH HER
NOW HE NEEDS TO HELP HER GET OVER THE WHOLE NIGHTMARE

she was bound under her pledge and moreover she dint knew how will Maan react she dint knew anything abt him and on top of it she couldnt tell Amy as wel...his agression is not less as well Dead so i guess Ridhz wsnt at falt as well Cry
sdlife19 IF-Sizzlerz
sdlife19
sdlife19

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
awesome update..

now wat else is there to come in their path

dazzlingdivz

Go to top