Users

Frequent Posters

dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: impoojaverma

m speechless

dont know wat to say

it was brilliant

d way u portrait deir pain was marvellous divz...

nd i think its not some random person who had rape her something is fishy here

d way she was warning him i think someone who is close to maan had done dis or maybe it can be revenge!!

thank youuu πŸ˜‰
i hock up while painful but seems it bear fruits πŸ˜ƒ
n abt person...u never know πŸ˜†
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Originally posted by: love2_soma

why geet is behaving like dis...wht happened to her...

excellent  update...

loved it...

thank u very much fr such lovely update...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

eagerly waiting...

she is suffering from split personality i told yaa earlier in update as well πŸ˜ƒ and she is behaving lyk this coz the other personalty in a person doesn't allow the real one to over-cum they completely strangers living in a single person !!
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desigirls12

wow lovely painful tearful update...my heart is crying dear... for my maaneet...my maan is crying to see his misty like tis...its terrible...no  loved ones should suffer like tis...im feeling scared wat will be geet's reaction wen she woke up and see my maan in tis condition...i love tis update so so so so so much...

exactly no one shall go through  so much, it is a writer n being a writer i know it is not easy to portray it but feeling that in real would be more then horrendous πŸ˜­
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

part 12
OMG poor Geet...
she still hasnt forgotten those things...
does she know that guy?
poor Maan...
cont soon dear...

hmm guy i cant tell u as of now will reveal it in future πŸ˜ƒ
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Originally posted by: swetha10

Awesome updates...

awww liked the way he shared his feelings with her...
luved it..
continue soon

πŸ˜ƒ even i was touched there πŸ˜ƒ
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha5058

it was so scary part divzi...

but loved it a lot,...
the condition of geet was so horrible... damm i was scared while reading this one...
and how she was stabbing knife on maan's chest... omg... this was so , not able to find the correct words... and the way armaan n ridzy handled her...but maan was shattered completely...
continue soon dear...

showie to scare u πŸ€’
she dont know what she is doing, she was in her subconsciousness and dint knew whom n what she is doing πŸ˜­
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Originally posted by: tushti-kiran

Geet is in so severe trauma...
she remembered those dreadful moments when Maan asked her about the person who raped her...
who was he...if anytime Maan come to know about that b*****d then please give him so severe punishment in the hands of Geet especially...then only she can come out of this trauma...
very painful update...
thanx for pm...

dont worry do u think the tym he get to know abt all this he will spare him πŸ˜‰
naaa πŸ˜ƒ
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Originally posted by: richa_kapoor

Presentation was sooo beautifull totally mindblowing part...
Bu i cant see d two love birds in pain...its paining...dont know who is d culprit...but me wait for next...and plsss bring them out from the immence pain and blissed their life with love<3
:)

thank you πŸ˜ƒ n abt culprit m in no mood to reveal that bit soon πŸ˜‰
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Originally posted by: 16anyaa.gurti

Amazing update once again di⭐️,  And really Kudos to you for soo beutiful expression of the pain and geets extreeeme emotions. This part was fully perfect. Literally i felt goosebumps on my skin aftr reading it... It was too dangerousely scary. πŸ‘
Geets state became more clear wid this part. Poor maan, the scene where she was slitting his heart was too horror. And the way maan was taking care of her and trying to sooth her was way too beautiful. Loved it totally.
Missed Ahaana in the parts yr,😭 next update mei khub saare scenes daalna dada-daughtr k.
And MY sweetu du, Take care of ur health first❀️, Nahi to baad me biig biig injections lagwaane padengeπŸ˜†. THnx for PM di. continue soon

-LUV Anyaa😳

hehehehehehe showiee for making u scared shona πŸ˜‰ but thnax you darling u liked it πŸ˜ƒ
imagine ur love doing that to u when u know she dont know what she doing πŸ˜­
dont worry A will b in this part πŸ˜†
tu mereko jections lagwaane pe kyu tulli hui hai  it actually hurt u know πŸ˜‘ my arm whole swollen n aching πŸ˜­
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukklover

dear..πŸ˜ƒ..

4 PMing ME.πŸ˜ƒ..

4 ur ...πŸ‘πŸ‘

just  dear.😳.

it is just  update.πŸ˜›..

the job up dear..πŸ‘..

keep ing dear...πŸ˜ƒ
lov,❀️
Tama

NOTE: SORRY FOR THIS..BUT ME HAV TO TELL U ALL...THIS IS LAST COMMENT AS WHOM NEVER COMMENT OR VISIT MY SITES..AFTER THAT ME NOT COMMENT OR  VISIT THEM ..WHO NEVER BE ON MINE..ME ONLY ABLE TO THEM WHO ALWAYS WITH ME

aowww i luvv this soo much
thank youuu darling πŸ˜ƒ