payal more lucky dn khushi :) :( - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by babes25

Yeah for the time being. But Kushi is going to be the luckiest in the future. Once she is proved innocent Arnav would make sure Kushi gets what she deserved. But yes for the time being Payal is the luckiest one coz she's only got hello hi bye bye problems while kushi facing the most difficult problems which is getting hard to handle all by herself without any support.
im sure of that 100% but in the mean time it realy hurts to c her in this satuation...of coure even she will be proud of having ASR as her husband...somhow there s a part of me tat s not really blaming ASR coz hes right in his place...he s hurt too...
She is indeed luckier...had Khushi not been un lucky she would have never lost her parents, would not have had that creep lusting her, wouldnt have got into a misunderstanding and wouldnt have married ASR the way she did...
Poor girl ..anyone can break down after so much..she needs a break now...please be nice to her CVs and let her get some love she deserves...
now i really want the kkgsr falling ill track !!!
ur absouliutly right
and khushi husband is ASR and he doesnt even comfort her
poor khushi 
They.themselves r nt sure what to show. Stretching a simple track and have planned to show it 6 months. The result is losing viewers. Stretch se acha end the show. Trp lose
Originally posted by farahtaby

im sure of that 100% but in the mean time it realy hurts to c her in this satuation...of coure even she will be proud of having ASR as her husband...somhow there s a part of me tat s not really blaming ASR coz hes right in his place...he s hurt too...

Yes we are the one who knows that Khushi's innocence but if you think it from ASR's point of view there's betrayal,lies & all sorts of negative things which despite his love Khushi is preventing him from seeing any further then that.

I think he more angry with Khushi for betraying him then ruining his sister's life & the rage we see in his every time he sees Creepwa near Khushi is cause of pure jealousy,anger and the feeling of betrayed.😃