Posted: 12 years ago
I would surely make some time to respond to those I haven't
Thanks for reading!
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

hey angie lovely to have you back!!missed ur takes

yar for me i am still angry at priya, i feel both nuts and ram are donig far more in the marriage now than their spouses!! ** plase dont hit me!

the smile she had when ram gave her sis a break, it is like o now that ur nice to my sis i am nice to u, as long as she gets her happiness i dnt mind even if she kills someone blackmails someone ,flirts leads someone, i dnt care for after all she is doing all to get other dream!! in during that i will always take her side, for she can nver be wrog,u can never blame her,i will never ask  or clarify from her, whatever may happen is due to the evil intentions and leading by ur bro, she even if partnering in it equaly is not wrong coz she is sharma and not kapoor and my bachi innocent !! 😡
she can talk to nuts like she wants but ram cant say u need to talk to ayesha? hell i havnt forgiven her for this treatmen at all, and i wnt ,simply as i needed closure but cvs wont do so!!so i guess it will only depend on time for me to forgive her! 🤢

also the whole prolouge to the nanai story, in during would it have killed her to ask that why i was upset, how did you thnik of this , etc anything?i did talk to ayesha??

ayesha? oh what can i say i just hope she oges down so bad that fate teaches her a lesson, i really cant stand her, and priya still feels that ayesha when she ddnt even bother sharing news ot mom who gave her the sapna, rather came to sid, she feels it is only sids doing? priya mamdam tali ik haath se nhn bajti!!😡 if she does coz any complications for raya and nuts then i realy od wish she gets sqaushed so fast!!

creaky boy dsnt deserve dialouges he is starting to shriek more than ever in the excitemtn of getting dialouges, what was the point of saying who brand jo tuim use karti aaie hu woh ab ayesha ka brand ha?? so kartick was indiffrernt to the reason why she has prob with sid helping and not ram ? oir he asumed this himself? 😆

i agree with nuts , somehow maybe her stint at comedy circus or whatever i really feel more for her than the entire shipras idiotic clan, seems all thier kids were not given brians nad priya took all thier share by GOD!!ik se barh k dhakan. kabhi kuch kabhi kuchm, if ayesha is sucessful how does kartick accept that his attitude with nuts will change? forget i scolded u be jpoyous that ayesha got a break!!? he is just eww😉

office scene , i was a lil pissed off at priya for arguing so much , soemtimes i feel she gets too many dialouges!! loved the expression. now the next awrds best pati shld onyl go to ram man, and the actor too!!

nikki at it again and the dumb blonde ayesha she dsnt know that she could sms didi and ask her??? and then y the hell no invitation to nuts shipra?she dsnt get that how come she is more family than own sis son in law and samdhis? if she is so egoistic to think that she can assume she is actually more imp than all then i really hopes she gets punished bad😡

angie actually am in a v grumpy and unforgivingh mood for ayesha priya and to some erxtent shipra😡

Leo4 ever, I totally agree that now was Not the time for silent  treatment .and as soon as  she found out Ram got the contract for Ayesha, the silent treatment is off. It was on for no plausible reason anyway. She didn't even say sorry to Ram for either The silent treatment or for not answering his phone. No connectivity .suddenly to rajkumar story.. I totally understand your pov 
Edited by SriB - 12 years ago
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

Thanks Sri! Just the same! Can't avoid chores. So came to drop kids and
Get some groceries by myself!

Take care Angie. Remember the Mantra , keep repeating with deep breaths every hour for 60 seconds every time" this too shall pass this too shall pass"
Edited by SriB - 12 years ago
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fosla

I for one, felt like Nutz that it was so sudden with no continuity from the previous episode. People seem to really have the switch and works well for the Sharma's. Be it Karthik or Priya. Both have let go of their attitude for the better half and sweetened up with the good news of their sis's dream come true. For once, i would love the CV"s to actually let them have a conversation. Today I was really hoping that they would make Priya explain the situation and let a sorry for her behavior. Nope.. It was the other way about her having small expectations or something. Where and when did I lose the strong character, Iam not sure? But I love to see her back. I hoped that she might actually either let Ram or Ayesha know that it was a big deal and too early but she took it all in one go.

Exactly Angie...I felt so bad that Priya didn't say sorry to Ram.😭😭😭They didn't show a converstion between RaYa...Priya is changing yaar... Why they are showing her like that...Agar Ram meray family kay liye ya meray liye kuch karey toh bade achhe laggtey hain.We want our old Priya back...CVs pleaseee...I am not enjoying their chemistry because of her behaviour.
Thanks Angie you pointed out all the things beautifully.
Edited by saniya9919 - 12 years ago
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Angie... great post, even when you are writing in a hurry! 
Hope you are feeling better. 

Won't comment mch on the post itself. I agree with everything you said...well, most of it, but who's counting! ðŸ˜‰

take care of your health, and make more visits to star bucks please!
ek1229 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice take...you are right...Ram and Sakshi are bang on with their expressions but I feel the spark in the romance is missing.