Bade Acche Laggte Hai

4/4 My Take : Switch on and switch off! - Page 2

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey angie lovely to have you back!!missed ur takes

yar for me i am still angry at priya, i feel both nuts and ram are donig far more in the marriage now than their spouses!! ** plase dont hit me!

the smile she had when ram gave her sis a break, it is like o now that ur nice to my sis i am nice to u, as long as she gets her happiness i dnt mind even if she kills someone blackmails someone ,flirts leads someone, i dnt care for after all she is doing all to get other dream!! in during that i will always take her side, for she can nver be wrog,u can never blame her,i will never ask  or clarify from her, whatever may happen is due to the evil intentions and leading by ur bro, she even if partnering in it equaly is not wrong coz she is sharma and not kapoor and my bachi innocent !! 😑
she can talk to nuts like she wants but ram cant say u need to talk to ayesha? hell i havnt forgiven her for this treatmen at all, and i wnt ,simply as i needed closure but cvs wont do so!!so i guess it will only depend on time for me to forgive her! 🀒

also the whole prolouge to the nanai story, in during would it have killed her to ask that why i was upset, how did you thnik of this , etc anything?i did talk to ayesha??

ayesha? oh what can i say i just hope she oges down so bad that fate teaches her a lesson, i really cant stand her, and priya still feels that ayesha when she ddnt even bother sharing news ot mom who gave her the sapna, rather came to sid, she feels it is only sids doing? priya mamdam tali ik haath se nhn bajti!!😑 if she does coz any complications for raya and nuts then i realy od wish she gets sqaushed so fast!!

creaky boy dsnt deserve dialouges he is starting to shriek more than ever in the excitemtn of getting dialouges, what was the point of saying who brand jo tuim use karti aaie hu woh ab ayesha ka brand ha?? so kartick was indiffrernt to the reason why she has prob with sid helping and not ram ? oir he asumed this himself? πŸ˜†

i agree with nuts , somehow maybe her stint at comedy circus or whatever i really feel more for her than the entire shipras idiotic clan, seems all thier kids were not given brians nad priya took all thier share by GOD!!ik se barh k dhakan. kabhi kuch kabhi kuchm, if ayesha is sucessful how does kartick accept that his attitude with nuts will change? forget i scolded u be jpoyous that ayesha got a break!!? he is just ewwπŸ˜‰

office scene , i was a lil pissed off at priya for arguing so much , soemtimes i feel she gets too many dialouges!! loved the expression. now the next awrds best pati shld onyl go to ram man, and the actor too!!

nikki at it again and the dumb blonde ayesha she dsnt know that she could sms didi and ask her??? and then y the hell no invitation to nuts shipra?she dsnt get that how come she is more family than own sis son in law and samdhis? if she is so egoistic to think that she can assume she is actually more imp than all then i really hopes she gets punished bad😑

angie actually am in a v grumpy and unforgivingh mood for ayesha priya and to some erxtent shipra😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely analysis  fosla i never skip your analysis just perfect loved the epi it was so funnyπŸ˜†
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Priya_Fan

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#990066">I'm in hurry Angie! But How could I not stop to say Hi and miss my First post!</font></font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#990066">Absolutely Loved both RaYa moments!</font></font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#990066">Just I was left wanting for more in Name calling scene...!</font></font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#990066">btw.. Did you notice how tired Priya was looking in the morning! Wonder why!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†</font></font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#990066">And yet another magical hug! haaye haaye! guess gonna drool over it all the day!</font></font>

Hi Amy! U sure know why Priya was tired;) wondering how Ram managed to
Look super fresh! It's a hard task to sleep:)
A lot of wanting in the scenes and Iam sure some would have felt it thanda too!
Enjoy it as long as it lasts!
fosla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IndYa4u

<font size="3">Angie - good to see you back to give us your take sista. Hope all is well after natural disaster striking too close to home. πŸ€—

Loved your take today and for once i agree with you.. 😲 YES that says a lot...πŸ˜†

Good episode overall but was hoping for a little more on Ram and Priya's side. not necessarily an apology from either party but at least a "Why i was upset" conversation. BUT can't complain as we actually saw naughty Ram back after a long time.

Didn't agree with Ayesha being handed everything on a silver platter but who are we to question Mr.Kapoor and his Sali saheba.. right? It was a good gesture from Ram but don't think Ayesha deserved it. She was shown a struggling but strong minded model before who wanted to make it big on her own.. some how that character is lost.

Vik and Neha are getting close to the D day πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Vikram's stars are aligned and Neha keeps on missing opportunity to meet Harry. The day Neha meets her, Let the GAME begin.. woo hoo.. I like Harry character.. light and bubbly. hope they keep it that way.. πŸ˜‰

Precap tells me we should not expect anything grand in tomorrow's episode. It looks to be dedicated to Trio vs, Ayesha show.

</font>

So far so good with the natural disaster! Quite closer to home and looks like it got
Scared away by the in home tornado ;)
Iam not even gonna say anything since today is all about
Celebration! U agreed to my take! Faints!!!!
fosla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Awesome analysis once again...love to read your written updates daily...cannot expect much from today's episode...😑

Thanks Kishore! Looks like an episode to show How far would Ayesha push herself in the pit
Or redeem herself!
fosla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leo4ever

hey angie lovely to have you back!!missed ur takes

yar for me i am still angry at priya, i feel both nuts and ram are donig far more in the marriage now than their spouses!! ** plase dont hit me!

the smile she had when ram gave her sis a break, it is like o now that ur nice to my sis i am nice to u, as long as she gets her happiness i dnt mind even if she kills someone blackmails someone ,flirts leads someone, i dnt care for after all she is doing all to get other dream!! in during that i will always take her side, for she can nver be wrog,u can never blame her,i will never ask or clarify from her, whatever may happen is due to the evil intentions and leading by ur bro, she even if partnering in it equaly is not wrong coz she is sharma and not kapoor and my bachi innocent !! 😑

she can talk to nuts like she wants but ram cant say u need to talk to ayesha? hell i havnt forgiven her for this treatmen at all, and i wnt ,simply as i needed closure but cvs wont do so!!so i guess it will only depend on time for me to forgive her! 🀒

also the whole prolouge to the nanai story, in during would it have killed her to ask that why i was upset, how did you thnik of this , etc anything?i did talk to ayesha??

ayesha? oh what can i say i just hope she oges down so bad that fate teaches her a lesson, i really cant stand her, and priya still feels that ayesha when she ddnt even bother sharing news ot mom who gave her the sapna, rather came to sid, she feels it is only sids doing? priya mamdam tali ik haath se nhn bajti!!😑if she does coz any complications for raya and nuts then i realy od wish she gets sqaushed so fast!!

creaky boy dsnt deserve dialouges he is starting to shriek more than ever in the excitemtn of getting dialouges, what was the point of saying who brand jo tuim use karti aaie hu woh ab ayesha ka brand ha?? so kartick was indiffrernt to the reason why she has prob with sid helping and not ram ? oir he asumed this himself? πŸ˜†

i agree with nuts , somehow maybe her stint at comedy circus or whatever i really feel more for her than the entire shipras idiotic clan, seems all thier kids were not given brians nad priya took all thier share by GOD!!ik se barh k dhakan. kabhi kuch kabhi kuchm, if ayesha is sucessful how does kartick accept that his attitude with nuts will change? forget i scolded u be jpoyous that ayesha got a break!!? he is just ewwπŸ˜‰

office scene , i was a lil pissed off at priya for arguing so much , soemtimes i feel she gets too many dialouges!! loved the expression. now the next awrds best pati shld onyl go to ram man, and the actor too!!

nikki at it again and the dumb blonde ayesha she dsnt know that she could sms didi and ask her??? and then y the hell no invitation to nuts shipra?she dsnt get that how come she is more family than own sis son in law and samdhis? if she is so egoistic to think that she can assume she is actually more imp than all then i really hopes she gets punished bad😑

angie actually am in a v grumpy and unforgivingh mood for ayesha priya and to some erxtent shipra😑

Zehra

That's alright baby! Awww! I'm sure Cvs would give
Our old Priya back! Now that's a request cum hope! Agree with
All ur points! Hence u needed to stay switched off to
Enjoy the episode:)
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Angie... how are you dear...

Ya it was a feel good factor kinda of episode.. Ram was awesome... and so was Saakshi... her eagerness to know abt Surprise was too cute... Aur Gollu toh Cutiee Pie hai hi...

Welcome back...

Jigna..
fosla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -varun-

Hey angie...nice to have you back...great update...well to me the story didnt seem a patchwork at all..it did continue since yesterday...im too scared to voice my comments lest ppl might jump over me..πŸ˜† but its ok..i completely respect your POV. 😊 and was a pleasure reading your update as usual...πŸ˜ƒ

Varun
You are the last person in the world who's bothered abt ppl jumping over u:)
Stop the natak! It's great u felt tht way coz u would have
Enjoyed the episode way better! Now get back to studying !
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Angie , hope you are feeling better 
fosla thumbnail
Thanks J! Iam actually starting to wonder if the reason for lack of magic
Is more coz of script than the physical intimacy! The Ayesha Sid misunderstandin could
Have been extended a little longer ! May be we would have enjoyed it a lot more!

Closure is clearly missing in the show! We seem to just move on not sparing a thought!
Need loads of eno for digestion! May help u too!