Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: M.L.PriyaNaidu

good analysis anurti,through ur post i know that ashutosh was another name of shiva.

Totally it was a nice post from u.

Thanx. BTW, what should I call u, dear.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurti

My Daughter Yuvika ,Sweety

such a sweet name.. give our hugs to her ...🤗
anurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

such a sweet name.. give our hugs to her ...🤗

Thanx Yaar. Hugs from my angel too.🤗
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: consuela

Unique post but yeah good observation. I personally love DKDM more as I watch that at the 8pmtime slotand reserve KTLK for 11pm.

Well I did not know that Ashutosh was another name of Lord Shiva so that is new information to me.
Well life teaches u something new each time I guess. Learning process never ends.
I did like yester's epi though of KTLK, the only glitch for me was Rohan turning negative which seemed quite evident in yester's epi so that was a real bummer.

well ashutosh means a person easily convinceable.n LS AKA Bholenath is considered 2 d the lord who hears d prayers of his bhakts very soon n so is easily convinceable thus, he is also known as ashutosh...intersting no?
anurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aazeen02

well ashutosh means a person easily convinceable.n LS AKA Bholenath is considered 2 d the lord who hears d prayers of his bhakts very soon n so is easily convinceable thus, he is also known as ashutosh...intersting no?

Yeah, and yesterday our Ashutosh proved it too, hai na. Easily got convinced by the Asura aka Mallu. And gave her the Vardaan or  Vachan. 
Edited by anurti - 12 years ago
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good observations. And yes Mahadev is really going well and nice show.
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good post ðŸ˜Š but shiva n sati r kind of lucky for not having mallika n rohan type ppl around ...😵

if family was the only problem then we all were kind of relaxed as nanaji is there to solve that but ...anyway thanx for sharing this ...age factor is nothing new for love stories .
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good observation.
DKDM is a nice show.But for the age-gap flavor,i can find more similarity in Parichay.Sameer Sony with Keerti is doing unbelievable job there.
Best of wishes to you and your ANGEL.
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anurti

My Daughter Yuvika ,Sweety

nice name .. how old is angel?
divine.devil thumbnail
Good analysis anurti...just as Jataa helps Sati become Shraap mukt and marry her, i hope Ashu also goes after his girl and does not let go...then Ni can say the "main hi ktni moorkh thi ki main aapko samajh nahi payi"!!