--**Soulmate**--Kriyaansh n Swaron OS*Chap 1-11* - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
awesome part...loved it very much
flashback was awesome
kria vomited on reys shirt yukkk POOR REY 🤣 and there scenes on the car was really magical loved the way rey complimented kria and swaron scenes were very cute...loved it very much
continue soon waiting eagerly for next part
amazing loved it thanks for the pm really loved it tons and so cute scenes for both of them and aww shoo sweet
Happy wid d response seriously 23 likes in an hour...more 27 to go..
amazing!!!!!
luved the flashback...yuckk kriya vomitting on rey's shirt
n awww luved kriyansh scenes on the car...n awww swaron scenes was soo gud...he accidentally kissed her...update the next part soon
di...itz fabulous... m really speechless yaar... hw cn sum1 write soo well... itz amazing... literally dyeing 2 read chapter 3 do pm me pakka d link hmm... n wonderfulll... keep writing both d ff's wid dis passion...i love dem both... al d best.. 😊
Amazing update kriyansh part supeb<3 loved it alot
Awesome part...luvd it...kya likhti ho yaar snigdha...fantastic...n kriya puked on rey's shirt...yuk...bt dat scene ws sweet...i cud actually imagine dat...:)
waitng fr d nxt part...
Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

Chapter 2-Seeds of Love

FlashBack

Swayam n Kriya comes to her sir party n Sharon wid Rey.They go to deir friends with deir brothers.They were enjoying to d core bt something happens in between, their drinks gets mixed up wid alcohol n was given to every1 by other nautanki students.Krisha drink to d maximum level n were gliding thru d party.Rey n Swayam get annoyed due to their friends n walk out.They look at each other n gives a smile.

Rey:Tum mera classmate ho na..

Swayam:Ya..n tum bhi mera classmate ho..

Rey hits him on d head.

Rey:Agar tum meri classmate hain toh mein bhi tumhara classmate hain na..kyun pooch raha ho aisa saawal.

Swayam:Haan..mujhe kyun nahi laga.

Rey:Chodo!!Kyun aaya ho yahaan??

Swayam:Sir party!!

Rey:Ya sarrr partyyy!!!!!!!

Rey:Mein rey hun aur tum??

Swayam:Swayam..

He pats him on d shoulder n places his hand on it.

Rey:Nice meeting you swayam!!

Kriya goes out of party since she was getting d vomiting sensation.She was taking a lil gap in between breathing hard, rey notices her.

Rey:Swayam I'll come back wait for me..

Swayam:Ok..

Kriyaansh

Rey goes to her, he tries to seek her attention but she was utterly busy n doesn't notice him.

Rey:Hello..miss drunker!!

There was no reaction she was busy wid her work .

Rey:Tum yahaan se jao..wahan jaake vomit karo.

There was still no reaction.

Rey:Hello!!!

He was louder dis tym.

Kriya stands up erectly, comes to him n helds his collar.He was shocked to see a girl behave in dat way n dat too wid him.

Kriya:Tumhara problem kya hain..

Rey:Ye mera car hain..tum yahaan vomit nahi karo..go der.

Kriya:Stupid car!!

She said kicking it.He pushes her to a distance.She finds d vomiting sensation n returns to her own place.Rey circles his arms around her n picks her up straightly.She starts kicking him hardly on his chest.He finally drops her at a distance.She helds his collar again n pulls him.

Kriya:Mujhe kyun touch kiya??

Rey:Sorry'

Kriya:I don't want sorry I want d reason!!Mujhe touch kyun kiya??

He gives a smile though he was drunk.

Kriya:Stupid ki tarah smile karna bandh karo..I want d reason!!!

Kriya feels d strange thing again, she leaves his collar n tries to vomit but only d sensation was der she was not actually vomiting.She cudnt tolerate d very smell too.

Kriya:Kerchief hain??

Rey:Kyun??

Kriya:CID officers tumse bahut bethar hain wo bhi ithna saawal nahi poocthe..kercheif hain ya nahi.

Rey:Hain..

He was too late in giving it to her by d tym d kerchief passed from his hands to her, she vomited n dat too on d left side of rey's shirt.

Rey:YUK!!!!

Only reaction of rey, he immediately unbuttoned his shirt n threw it aside.She wiped her mouth wid d kerchief n throwed it alongwith d shirt.She was feeling some how better.He was glaring her angrily.She mumbled sorry n left off from d place.Rey cursed her so much n went down to settle in his car.Kriya was sleeping in his car resting her head back on d seat.

Rey*2 himself*:God ye ladki mujhe poori paagal kardegi.Pehle vomit kiya n ab mera ghadi n ab mera gahdi ke uper sogayi!!!Nahi rey dis is not happening..Sharon aayegi toh kya sochega!!I hav to send her b4 she comes.

He calls her out, "Miss Drinker..get down".There was no prior response.He lifts her hand to shake her n remembers his last touch.

Rey*2 himself*:Nahi!!!Agar uthayegi toh phir se chalu karegi*imitating*Mujhe touch kyun kiya*End of imitation*Isko touch karne se hee ithna problem hain toh ek stranger ke car mein kyun sogayi!!Ye ladkiyan ithna ajeeb kyun hote hain!!N ye Sharon kahaan hain..ithna dher hochuki n she didn't turn up yet kahin na kahin woh bhi iss ladki ki haalat mein nahi hain'*thinking n thinking*No rey..sharon aise kabhi nahi kar sakthi!!

He leans on d car for some tym, gets on d top of it to get her down.He wasn't sure whether she was sleeping or not, her hair covered up her face, he slided d hair from d forehead n pins to her ear, she wasn't sleeping.She was staring at d sky.She seemed to be more beautiful dan before, d white rays of moon were reflecting on her face making her more magnificient. She looked at him normally, gave a smile n soon shifted her gaze to d sky again.He lied down beside her, bt in d process his hand nudges hers while lying down. He was lost by her smile{Obvious--Girl's smile acts like a weapon at time}.He felt d necessity to kno more about her.He felt something more, he wasn't sure if she is really effecting him much!!He whispers "U r so beautiful".She hears it but doesn't refer to respond with her talks but a small smile curves on her lips.A cold breeze flowed on dem, she closed her eyes n was inhaling d aroma of d air.She fell asleep lyk dat cuddling to him since it was too cold.

Swaron

It was too late, swayam was still waiting outside for kriya n rey on d other side.He finds no hope on kriya's turn up, so he goes inside in search of her.He was looking around near d tables, dance floor n almost everything.Sumone bumps straightly into him, he tries to hold her without falling but due to d drinking effect both of dem fell over each other wid swayam on d top.Due to d sudden fall swayam's lip presses hard on her cheek making it a kiss but they were unnoticed by d ppl around since almost all were drunk.

Sharon:Chi!!Gandhe ladka condition ka advantage le rahi ho na!!

Swayam manages to balance himself back on his legs creating them a lil distance n he never directly spoke to a girl so well except kriya.

Swayam:Sorry..I didnt mean to do it, it accidentally happened!!

Sharon:Mujhe patha hain tumhari stupid intentions!!N I dont want any of ur lame excuses too!!

Swayam:Hello!!Bina dekhe tum mujhe takhraya n upar se mujhe hee dant rahi ho..

Sharon:Huh..wat ever..mera tym waste mat karo??

She walks off from d spot leaving swayam confused, but she returns back.She starts scanning d area on d floor for something.

Swayam:Kya dhund rahe ho??

Sharon:Mera ring kho gaya!!

Swayam also starts searching for it, he was following her path as she goes.She was roaming all round searching for her ring.Swayam stops her on d way since cupid strikes him.

Swayam:Tumhara ring wahaan hee hain??

Sharon:Kahaan???

Swayam:Jahan hum dono ek dusre pe ghir ghayi..I saw ur ring lastly in ur hands n den u walked off...It must hav fallen somewhere der.

Swayam was too quick to move too d place, he found d ring fallen on d floor, picks it up.It was crushed by some foots n got bended.Swayam makes it back to normal n places it into her finger as she comes der.Swayam n sharon talk for d whole night n sleep adjacently.

Precap-Swaron scenes continued,Flashback ends n d original scenes!!

The rule will be followed as it is next part will be updated after 5o likes!!!N thanks for all d ppl who liked d prev. post!!

superrrb !!!!!!!!👏
awesummm...⭐️
outstanding dee !!!!👍🏼
kahan se late ho aap  yeh saare ideas,... !!!!😉

thoda sa share it with me too ...cuz sharing is caring !😆
awesome update liked it so much
Wow i loved that kriya and ray convertion and littile fight is so cute