kaha gayi indira ki hitlergiri?? - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by deepak8620

@ raj i am also sick of listening that if indra is harsh to rishi,then rishi should left indra.why their are some misunderstanding between them that doesn't mean that he should left her.some don't want to see rishi with indra what's their problem i don't know

angel is also inshi fan.please know her pov.

she is saying indira is also not at fault.
i pretty much agree with her here.

rishi ke saath mera sympathy hai.

but i am not angry at indira.

indira is not completely wrong.

thoda misunderstanding hai.

everything will be solved in coming episodes.

Edited by 100raj - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Deepak - ur cmnt provoked me to say tht line
and u might not knw...am an Inshi fan and i see both the sides and understand both, unlike some ppl who only see 1 side and take that side to be right. 
both side means
and you r blaming me that i take one side ?
wrong post.

sorry.
Edited by 100raj - 11 years ago
sorry again.

wrong post. Edited by 100raj - 11 years ago
My two cents.

There are two separate issues and we should not draw equivalence between the two.

One is Indira not showing Hitlergiri at Sam today.
Please understand she just had a bombshell dropped in her lap. She found out that her innocent sister was sexually active, and that too with Sameer. In her place I would have million thoughts racing thru my head on how could this possibly be. So, for her Sameer and his comments were just like an irritating fly buzzing around her,  that just merited a swat.
Her entire being was focused on Mandira.

Second issue is her relationship with Rishi
Yes, upto now it has been an unequal relationship. Rishi deserves and desperately hungers for love from Indira. His dialog " kisi apne ki pyaar ki bhook aur pyaas mujhe hain aapko nahin" says it all.   Indira has not had bandwidth to really come to terms with her love. Her behavior towards Rishi stems from that. Vidith thing has yet to be dealt with.  
She is not yet ready to put to test her whole "azma ke dekh lo" promise

But we should not equate the above two issues. One is a deep emotional and psychological issue. Other is an anecdote
ughh its best to avoid sameer ðŸ¤¢
the only thing i would do in her place is desperately search enidence to put him in jail
more shouting and hitlergiri will just provoke the sicko🤢
and she knows that very well
Originally posted by 100raj

kaha gayi indira ki hitlergiri??

sameer talking in most crudest language  to indira.

but no response from indira side.

baki logon ke upar though bahut rope jhadathi hai hamara madam.

kahaha gaya ji aap ki hitlergiri indira madamji??

ek -do thappad hi maar deti sameer ko.

but chup chap khade sunthi rahin.

kuch baat hazam nahin huwi.
i dont thing she could have replied bec she was in shock of knowing abt mandira... and plus i feel we can fight or answer back for the people whom we are concerned or to human beings not sam  the beep beep...😃
Originally posted by jjkg

My two cents.

There are two separate issues and we should not draw equivalence between the two.

One is Indira not showing Hitlergiri at Sam today.
Please understand she just had a bombshell dropped in her lap. She found out that her innocent sister was sexually active, and that too with Sameer. In her place I would have million thoughts racing thru my head on how could this possibly be. So, for her Sameer and his comments were just like an irritating fly buzzing around her,  that just merited a swat.
Her entire being was focused on Mandira.

Second issue is her relationship with Rishi
Yes, upto now it has been an unequal relationship. Rishi deserves and desperately hungers for love from Indira. His dialog " kisi apne ki pyaar ki bhook aur pyaas mujhe hain aapko nahin" says it all.   Indira has not had bandwidth to really come to terms with her love. Her behavior towards Rishi stems from that. Vidith thing has yet to be dealt with.  
She is not yet ready to put to test her whole "azma ke dekh lo" promise

But we should not equate the above two issues. One is a deep emotional and psychological issue. Other is an anecdote

we need to deal both issues separately.

but most of time people end up mixing two.
Originally posted by adiya1

ughh its best to avoid sameer ðŸ¤¢
the only thing i would do in her place is desperately search enidence to put him in jail
more shouting and hitlergiri will just provoke the sicko🤢
and she knows that very well

best suggestion.

hope cvs show this in this show.
if she will be like dis in the most unavoidablesituation den it would nt suit her + she was nt aware of d fact about 4th march so she was rather confused n guilty n when she will have all d evidence n when sammer will be behind bars den rk n indira will show wht dey r and in matter of fact  dis will also be shown