Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ..-Kaju-..

Bro, it's all just my natural charm, no doubt about it😎🀣
Hahaha we have normal conversations which can't be said for me and Eva diπŸ˜† and aaah how times have changed🀣 it's changed for the better...for me that is ROFL

God, what was I thinking, now I re-read it I can see the meaningfulnessπŸ˜† good! i really didn't want to get a pair of glasses for you! ROFL

Naww, you made my day πŸ˜³πŸ€— awww i'm glad i could πŸ€—
Haha, thanks man...and dude, I get enough cheek pinching here, no joke
🀣  well you're the baby in the group so cheek pinching is a must for the shortest and the youngest 🀣🀣

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAJAL! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY YAAR! LOVE YOU LOTS AND MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT YEAR AND MAY GOD SHOWER ALL OF HIS LOVE AND BLESSINGS ON YOUR FOREVER!

SO I have news that you'll hate my guts for but i've been so swamped with school and life and i seriously need to update you on my life! but i totally forgot/don't have time to write out an actual amazing msg without it being late. so i'm wishing you right now and i'll write out a 20 pg essay about how amazing you are after my exam on friday right! i know you're mad at me and you have every right to be and i'm sooo sorry! like you have no idea how sorry/bad i'm feeling! hopefully you'll be able to forgive me and not hate me 😭  love you loads and i hope i will be able to talk to you today (it's 2:12am here) πŸ˜•

AND THIS IS PAPU'S MSG

Heya...I'd thought to wish u a Happy Birthday😳 Hope u have a great day and hope to see many more...πŸ˜›

Seen ur posts in JDJ2 and saw it was ur Bday so Pmed u...I dont even know u but dunno y i wanted to pm u anyways...U r probz thinking wot a strange girlπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways See ya...Luv Kajal xx

First of all, excuse me while I ROFL and praise myself to death for embarrassing you 🀣 😎 Can you name any errors with the above PM? The English language just got obliterated, correct. 😳 It's a tad bit strange that someone you've never spoken to PMs you and doesn't know why, correct. 😳 Ms. Kaju was actually nice to me and spoke with affection, correct. Shocking ain't it? 😳 The sweet little girl from 2007 to a short driver in 2012. 😳

GEE YOU GEE GEE YOU...GEE YOU GEE GEE YOU...GUJJU GUJJU...THE UNITED KINGDOM...CANADA IS BETTER THAN YOU...GUJJU!!!! 🀣 Oh goodness...I crack myself up...bow down to me 🀣

I know...I'm a horrible person 😎 🀣 Okay fine...no more hostility towards you for the day. πŸ€”Today's the day I have to put on that 2007 boring smile that we gave each other and praise you all day...you should feel honoured, by the way. 🀣

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y S U P E R G U J J U A K A K A J U T H E L E M O N T E A L O V E R !!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Where do I begin? Or should I just STFU so you can carry on partying with the Queen till 6 P.M. and then go to bed at 7 P.M? 🀣 I know you're vouching for the 2nd option...but oh well...life isn't fair 🀣 Memory lane AKA the most boring phases of our interactions? 🀣 Put on your 2 cm seatbelt and let's go back to 2007...where it all started. 😳 I'm just going to say...whatever voice in your head urged you to randomly PM me...give it a shout out from my side!!! Yes, I was a little creeped out but oh well...it was all worth it at the end...I think 🀣 HOLY SHIZ, it's been 4.5 years???? Where did the time go???? I spent these years making lame excuses for my never ending BRBs...and you spent these years criticizing them all 😎 ANYWAYS, I still haven't deleted the original PM you sent me all these years ago...it's my guilty pleasure It's just a reminder of how everything started for us...how I started to have major faith in "virtual" friendships...and how it evoked into something much deeper. I'll be honest...thank god I was wrong but I didn't expect us to make it this far. I was a loner back in the day (HA HA, "AND YOU STILL ARE"...VERY FUNNY, KAJU 🀣 WAY TO RUIN THE MOMENT WITH YOUR LAME COMEBACKS 🀣) so this PM came as a major surprise. From our forced niceness towards each other...to thinking how creepy we both were...to that awful spelling...to those long-ass PMs that we were always so freaking lazy to reply to...the W*F +1 awesomer stuff 🀣...stalker questions about Archie Comics...and then of course...the transition from artifical, boring interactions to the real fun 🀣 U.K. vs. Canada, I believe...that's where it all started. How, who, what, where, when, why it started...that's your job to remember but I remembered the main part so all the credit is mine 🀣 Loonies, toonies (its just a 1 dollar and 2 dollar coin, you whale...leave it up to you to make it seem like an "insult" 🀣), lemon tea, MOMS, MUMMIES, spilling coke (your only comeback 🀣), KYA HUA YEH 🀣, the random outbursts about the W*F lyrics of Sheila Ki Jawaani and Fly Like a G6 (CHEESESTICK 😎), Gujjuness and its beauty, oil, sugar, salt, garba...it just brings tears to my eyes 🀣, your unnecessary venom towards certain CHASHMISHES AND RABBA VES 🀣 OMG, I should write a book on your W*F moments...oh wait, are there even enough trees to supply that much paper? πŸ€“ You snooze...you lose OMG, I think one of the most classic phases in these past few years was our rabid fangirl obsession for KS...I think that's the only thing we've ever liked in common 🀣 That was one wild obsession too...we must have been troubled children 🀣 Everything is just coming back to me...and shit man! We definitely had no lives back in the day 🀣 I'm missing one thing on purpose...the ghost of KAJU'S SHOP 😳 You, I and praises don't go together but HOLY EFF, were those sigs amazing or what??? 😳 Shir and I are going to force you to re-open that place soon because honestly, I don't think anyone stands a chance against you...and I'm not saying that with a forced 2007 smile 🀣

Do you like cheesiness? Better question...are you eating cheese like always? 🀣 I know that this is the only day I express it explicitly...but under all those meaningless conversations, it's hidden 🀣 Beneath these insults, jokes and sacrasm...there's a lot of subtle emotion. I think the one thing I love about what we share is this subtlety...perhaps I don't say it very often but you always know that I'm here for you. You were the first person on this circus site that I became close to...I've known you for the longest and to me, it makes it extra special because regardless of how many friends I'm making now...nothing will come close to what you, Shir and I share <3 Yes, we may not talk every single day...but honestly, that makes it even more interesting because we always have so many new stories to share later. You always make my day regardless of the horrible mood I can be in sometimes...with your 24/7 cheery attitude, lame comebacks, unfunny jokes and absurd behaviour in general...it's always so memorable. You've done SO much for me in all these years...definitely more than I deserve...and I really hope that I'll get the chance to do it too. <3 Your positive approach and generosity...it determines how far you have the potential to go in life...and Ms. Lard Eater...you've crossed the finish line and are running for a second lap <3 Thank you for coming into my life...making it worthwhile...putting up with me...making my days...putting a smile on my face...and for being you!!! I honestly don't even want to imagine how I'd be without you...I need my punching bag 🀣 I love you BOTH...birthday girl and my new found Mannu...SO FREAKING MUCH <3 Don't even think about ditching me losers...I'll find you from any corner of the world and kick you to Mars 🀣

As for you, Ms. I'mSoOld...may all your wishes come true!!! ❀️ Tackle every hurdle with a smile...because it's your biggest weapon πŸ˜› I can't believe you've grown up so much...or maybe it's because of the excessive food intake 🀣 I really hope I catch you today...but if not, I'll hold you hostage during the weekend 😎 HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN, KAJU!!!!!! Have an amazing day...god bless you...be safe...party hard...stuff yourself with oil cake...and keep smiling, you nut!!! <333333

P.S. - Part 2 of this shall come soon πŸ˜›

SO BASICALLY WE BOTH SUCK and hope you'll forgive us for being the crappiest friends on earth 😭 we're totally going to make this up to you πŸ€—

..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
AWWW :3 asfghjk😳
Thank you guysss, Shir don't worry about it, your school stuff is way more important haha, just seeing that you're still awake at like 3am posting this is enoughπŸ€—

Haha you guys are amazing and I love you both so much, I'm on my phone atm, so I would write more..but it's freaking annoying ahahaha, thanks once againπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by ..-Kaju-.. - 11 years ago
dude what's up with the "asfghjk" ??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜† it looks hilarious randomly in your post! i know but i feel really bad! but not to worry because you'll be celebrating your b-day for a few days πŸ˜‰ i was up late working on school stuff and talking to papu since she was typing her msg...we're so organized πŸ˜†
..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: --__Shireen__--

dude what's up with the "asfghjk" ??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜† dude, it's just a way of expressing feelings when you don't know what to put LOL, which I think was relevant LOL
it looks hilarious randomly in your post! i know but i feel really bad! aww, it's alrighttt :Dbut not to worry because you'll be celebrating your b-day for a few days πŸ˜‰ I'm game, always up to some celebrating i was up late working on school stuff and talking to papu since she was typing her msg...we're so organized πŸ˜† HAHA bless you guysπŸ˜† Where is she btw?

I'll reply to the messages soon, I've got a four day weekend, THANK YOU QUEENY BABY🀣
And then the week off..oh yeaahπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ..-Kaju-.. - 11 years ago
..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
Oii! Where you both at? :(
I miss you guysss, come backk
Originally posted by: ..-Kaju-..

I'll reply to the messages soon, I've got a four day weekend, THANK YOU QUEENY BABY🀣
And then the week off..oh yeaahπŸ˜ƒ aahhh yes the dimond jubilee which is 65 years which is something i learned from you in our last convo! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Kajuuu I'm sooo sorry!! I'm like super late πŸ˜­ But better late than never.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

I Hope you had a blast and enjoyed it to the fullest. Hope you have an amazing year ahead full of love and laughter and lots of success.  Keep smiling always.

Lots of love,
Mahi

smarty pants πŸ€— how was grad? are you officially done with school? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†