Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😲
Originally posted by: Purrrfect

Vinaya Di...two names I can not forget as supporters of Nihira is yourself and Varsha 😊

It's nice to see you on IF again!!

Keep the thread alive with pics, siggies, vidoes, mp3 whenever you get a chance.

Thanks Varsha for posting old videos.

Love both the "V" ladies 👍🏼

Thank you so much Zee... It is nice to be back here... I'll do my best to post some videos and pictures.  We should definitely try to keep this thread alive... I really hope NIhira gets the recognition she deserves this time.  I was very disappointed that Irfan was chosen over her to enter the champions.  I wonder if song choice played a role here???? Cuz the song Irfan sang was very popular and well known for getting public votes.  I was wondering how the songs were being selected... The judges are not always consistent.  When Sriram said he thought Sivam was shouting, the judges thought it was the best performance so far ?????????? 😕 😲

shesthebest thumbnail
Nihira was amazing today !!! 👏 It was good to see everyone giving her a standing ovation and the judges were appreciating her much more... But do you guys think she'll get more votes than Vaishali this time ???  Edited by shesthebest - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nihira does not have a story..She is simple girl with fabulous singing.

Vaishai has story...coming from less priviledged background, husband had a story during c-09, now a mother of a small child..She will get more votes than Nihira..

I am still shocked Nihira did not get perfect score of 30 for singing such a tough song of a male singer like Shanker Mahadevan.  She was simply fabulous and the way she sang the sargam was mindblowing.

I seriously doubt Nihira getting more votes when competiting against Vaishali..Keep my fingers crossed that Nihira goes to Champion side and remains there..She deserves to be the winner..That is how good she is..
sushrutapandey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic singing by Nihira. Absolutely magical.
dhurandarbhat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree. Nihira definitely should have got a 30 for this rendition. I don't understand the marking given by the judges. The only judge whose judgement I agree with is Swanand. He is the only one who gives marking in accordance to the complexity of the song. He was the only one who gave frank remarks to the horrible performance by Sharib. The other two seemed to be intimidated by Sharib's attitude. Their expressions showed disgust, but their marking was 9. Edited by dhurandarbhat - 12 years ago
shesthebest thumbnail
Originally posted by: Private-Message

thank you in advance.😃

must say she is the talented singer , i wish she could show off her talent to viewers yet again...😃

Hi Friends,

I promised to upload some song clips of Nihira singing "Bepanah pyar" ... as the background score for Zee TV's "Kasamh Se".  I loveee the crystal clear clarity of her voice... she just glides through this melody... in my opinion she comes closest to Lata Mangeshkar in terms of voice quality... I hope you guys like it.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Superb singing by Nihira on link ^^^^^

TFS

She is fabulous..
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When do we find out what happened, if she became champion or not?
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: helloaamir

When do we find out what happened, if she became champion or not?

we'll find out on saturday.😃
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shesthebest

Hi Friends,

I promised to upload some song clips of Nihira singing "Bepanah pyar" ... as the background score for Zee TV's "Kasamh Se".  I loveee the crystal clear clarity of her voice... she just glides through this melody... in my opinion she comes closest to Lata Mangeshkar in terms of voice quality... I hope you guys like it.

thanks so much di!!