damn long update loved it awesome
dhruv is so cute
love his bond with virika
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
awww the update was super duper fantastic...πŸ‘

Dhruv ohhh my god...he is cuteee and adorable

VirIka were superb...and the best part was when jeevika was busy in reading book...and viren said 'how about i pack dhruv in a bag...
jeevs-hummm
viren-how about after a few years to have a another baby...πŸ˜ƒit was damn funnyπŸ˜†

loved the every convo where virika talked with their son...😳
great partπŸ‘πŸΌ
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
RESERVED!!!

I NEED TO GIVE A VERY VERY LONG COMMENT SOON πŸ˜†

okay, let me start off with saying that thank you so so so so so much for this long update and treat! I cannot begin to tell you how you're stories release my stress. I read them every time I take a break from studying and they motivate me to get back to studying so I can come back and read more. Like literally when I have nothing better to do, I reread this entire story from the very beginning! I cannot get enough of every update of yours. You really have the talent of making Virika so special and unique in your writing, so fabulous job πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i will come back and write more because you want a very long comment and i shall give you one ...

I'M BACK!!!! YEAH SO PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW YOU ARE SO BRILLIANT???

okay firstly Dhruv's and Jeevika's relationship is like to die for! they have such a great understanding that its so damn adorable! The way he loves hs mom and is so worried for her and tells his little siblings not to bug his mommy, you should got me emotional  Then the way Dhruv tells Manvi he's going to be a big brother, and he assumes 4 little sibling are coming, omfg soo funny πŸ˜†

Then the way you show Viren explaining to Virat and consoling him, just awww!!! Viren truly is so amazing. I fall in love with him more and more as I keep rereading your story! Then him and Dhruv are like the best, its hilarious seeing him handle Dhruv! I really hope you do add more funny scenes between the father-son duo, its just bloody amazing! Thank you for an amazing update, and I know you might say no but its worth a try πŸ˜­ So please update earlier if you CAN! My life would be just perfect, thanksss!!!!
Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely!!! Do continue :)
-Aaliya.KryAn- thumbnail
brilliant update
dhruv is soo cute
loved viren teasing jeevika
Kiara_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update as usual loved the ending
Dhruv is so cute superb update continue soon
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
lol funny update...
Manvi as ''idiot'' :)
2189mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey anika, finally ur back wid updates of this story. M so so so happy..:-)

I read all the way from part 47 to 55. And must say hw nicely the story is flowing bt i am very very sad angry and disappointed. U updated so many chapters and not even a single pm.

Incase u plan not to send pm to all the people on ur list atleast send it to those who has liked or commented on the story. U noe i was so disheartened wen u had decided to stop writin this story and i am happy dat ur finally back wid a bang..yipee;-) :p

Neways getting back to the story..dhruv is so cute naughty and adorable. I jus love him <3 and yipee finally all goin to hrishikesh.

Continue soon and pm if poss.
sweetdollashita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting dear. Update soon
shabsem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update. .dhruv is so cute. .love jeevika n dhruv's bonding...