Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SongsOf_Silence thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Awww This was sooo CUTEEE!!!! 🤣🤣 I couldn't stop laughing at all! God this is the exact way these two would get married!!! 🤣 Being bored out of their minds with the never ending chants 😆 And it comes at no surprise at all because to them they are already married no? these were just one of those rituals that had to be carried out for them to live together without having raised objections and everything.. The wedding was simply a show for the world no? To them, they were always marriedA really really lovely OS Elena.. you captured these two to perfection and I salute you for that! few manage to do it... This was just perfect! Loved it!

Hiba

p.s: And yes before you think from where I dug this one out.. well I wanted to read more of your work so went through your posts.. um please dont freak out, I really wanted to read some good writing on VirMan hehe 😆

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Very very  cute os 😃.. I was laughing so badly through out the os.. wish we would have got something like this in the show also.. the thing i loved the most in this os is Virman's dialogues... just hilarious.. superb os 👍🏼.. take care 😊