Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Deeps.. I watched Bones too today.. Bump in the road one. I don't know if they had a new episode tonight. But it wasn't recorded, so may be not. Bump in the road was good. The baby was so adorable... Gosh... I love babies! And that feeling when you come home from work and hold your baby.. and don't want to keep her down.. I can so relate to it... I loved that scene.

I liked Finn, Michelle and Dr. Saroyan scenes too. Her concern about Finn was right. And Dr. Hodgins was adorable as usual. Good episode.

BBT was okay today... not so great.
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dont say he is mean deejaay 😆 he is hwat n is  a good person at heart 😳 or so says a post I Read 🤣

@at the nicole thread..the amount of hatred there is scary
Why on earth r people hating on each other..? Saying mean things for some actors *Shudders*
(I mean really really mean things!1)
myownarea thumbnail
Originally posted by: ButterflyEffect

Deeps.. I watched Bones too today.. Bump in the road one. I don't know if they had a new episode tonight. But it wasn't recorded, so may be not. Bump in the road was good. The baby was so adorable... Gosh... I love babies! And that feeling when you come home from work and hold your baby.. and don't want to keep her down.. I can so relate to it... I loved that scene.

I liked Finn, Michelle and Dr. Saroyan scenes too. Her concern about Finn was right. And Dr. Hodgins was adorable as usual. Good episode.

BBT was okay today... not so great.

I love Hodgins too

Well they made it into a Finn n Michelle love story haha..😆 poor Cam :) I love how real she is...

U didnt like bones n booth? :) I always like 'em 😆

PS - which is ur fav bones epi Arch n urs deeps?
a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm still catching up with old bones episodes. So can't say yet which one is my favorite. I always love Bones n Booth. Bones is my favorite between the two.

I have long list of things to catch up... I think I'm never going to catch up. Chhodo. 😆

Chalo, me off to sleep... Good night to you guys.

Deeps, have a good day.
myownarea thumbnail
Originally posted by: ButterflyEffect

I'm still catching up with old bones episodes. So can't say yet which one is my favorite. I always love Bones n Booth. Bones is my favorite between the two.

I have long list of things to catch up... I think I'm never going to catch up. Chhodo. 😆

Chalo, me off to sleep... Good night to you guys.

Deeps, have a good day.

you will ...you will catch up some day 😆

Good night 🤗
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: princess_dj

BTW i did watch ipk show today...pata nahi kyun... subak nashta karte karte dekha...

That guy is sick or something and she is taking care of him... god it was funny...seriously... i mean she is just standing all the time and then dozing off after about 5 mins she relaises oh why i am standing i cant sit too...😆😆

it was so hilarious to watch..she say i will wait for him to come back than ate everything.i was like really itna khaati hai size dekhakar nahi lagta itna sab kha jayegi...🤣

when he comes back we was hungry upar se sugar ka mariz hai...jab tak dubara banaya behosh hogaya🤣🤣
that's why she was caring so much uski galti jo thi😆😆than morning blasting of questions🤣🤣
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pyaar_ka_panchi

it was so hilarious to watch..she say i will wait for him to come back than ate everything.i was like really itna khaati hai size dekhakar nahi lagta itna sab kha jayegi...🤣

when he comes back we was hungry upar se sugar ka mariz hai...jab tak dubara banaya behosh hogaya🤣🤣
that's why she was caring so much uski galti jo thi😆😆than morning blasting of questions🤣🤣

WAHHHTTT??????? Raizada has Sugar ki beemari???😲 ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² is liye itna nauseating hai woh show mein 🤣  Hain? sab khagayi 🤣 what bloody nautanki 🤣 🤣 
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
debo u should watch kal ka ikpetc its an epic of comedy ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£comedy show will even fail infront of this intense comedy drama 🤣🤣the way she was hovering over him whole nite & next morning jumps up with questions on him 🤣🤣uska sugar ki bimari hai par family doesn't know how to handle the situation🤣everyone is ready for there own dialagues to say🤣
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
IBNLive Movies ? @IBNLiveMovies

Pulkit Samrat is a good actor. #BittooBoss may bring many good opportunities to him.

i too wish he gets a good opporunities.nahi ekta maiya is banda ke career ki band hi baja di thi...

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pyaar_ka_panchi

debo u should watch kal ka ikpetc its an epic of comedy ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£comedy show will even fail infront of this intense comedy drama 🤣🤣the way she was hovering over him whole nite & next morning jumps up with questions on him 🤣🤣uska sugar ki bimari hai par family doesn't know how to handle the situation🤣everyone is ready for there own dialagues to say🤣

what rubbish intense comedy??? 🤣 🤣 it started of with the intensity of abuse, now going towards making fun of sugar ki beemari kya? 🤣 🤣